seven

Imagine (JongHo Oneshot/Drabble Series)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: At Last

Rating: NC-17

Words: 2,833

Warning: teacher/student relationship. age swap.

“Minho, please.” Jonghyun fists his hands into the white tee covering Minho’s broad chest. He’s aware of the fact that he’s acting like a spoiled brat who hasn’t gotten his way for the first time, but he really doesn’t care.  

 

“Jonghyun-ah, we’ve been through this.” Minho gently pries his young boyfriend’s hands from his shirt. He feels like this conversation has been running in circles for ten minutes already.

 

“No.” Jonghyun grips onto Minho’s shirt again. “You promised we’d do it when I turned eighteen. I waited a full week after my birthday just so I wouldn’t seem too…eager.”

 

Minho seats himself on his plush living room couch, pulling a pouting Jonghyun into his lap. “Just wait a little longer, okay babe? You graduate in two months.”

 

Jonghyun sighs, defeated.  He suddenly feels small – so small compared to the young man who was ready to have a full blown argument with Minho just moments ago. “I just want to feel closer to you.” He whispers, looking away from Minho’s perfect face.

 

“But we don’t need to have to feel closer to one another. We’re close enough already. I’m perfectly fine just spending time with you like this.”

 

“That’s bull,” Jonghyun mutters. “You think I don’t notice the way you look at me sometimes? How you’re always half hard after we make out right before you pull away and tell me some crap about waiting longer. You want this just as bad as I do.”

 

Minho averts his eyes.

 

“Well don’t you?”

 

“Jonghyun I-“

 

“Do you not love me enough, is that it?!” Jonghyun scoffs, standing up to glare down at Minho.

 

Minho looks bewildered at the question.  He pulls Jonghyun back down on top of him, gripping the sides of his face forcefully. “Jesus Jonghyun. I’m your damn teacher. Every minute I spend being intimate with you, I risk not only my career but my entire life. How can you dare to think I don’t love you?”

 

“Then make love to me Minho.”

 

The brunette sighs, releasing his hold on Jonghyun’s smooth face. He’s beyond frustrated at this point. “You’re acting like a-“

 

“Like a what? A child? It ing hurts that because of this I can’t offer you all you deserve in a relationship. If you were in a relationship with someone your age, with someone who wasn’t your godamn student, you wouldn’t even question . You’d be able to take them wherever you wanted and hold their hand in public. You wouldn’t be forced to idly watch when someone flirts with them or act like you hardly care when they’re hurt. I just want to be the boyfriend you deserve Minho. I just want our relationship to be normal.”

 

Minho’s eyes soften. “Babe, but we’re not normal, our relationship is practically tab–ugh,” Minho moans in surprise as Jonghyun’s soft lips latch onto his neck, placing wet kisses along the expanse of it.

 

“Minho please, just do this for me.”

 

Minho gulps. He’s restrained himself for so long, trying his hardest not to touch Jonghyun in inappropriate ways. But Jonghyun’s never been so forward – the younger’s never straddled him or ran his hands down Minho’s chest or whispered soft pleas against his ear. He’s been in love with the younger for six months already and not once has Jonghyun gone further than a few heated kisses.

 

“I want you so bad, I swear it’s all I think about.”  Jonghyun grinds down hard against the growing straining Minho’s pants.

 

Minho gasps against Jonghyun’s mouth, his hands grabbing onto Jonghyun’s hips to keep him still. “ Jjong, what am I going to do with you?”

 

Jonghyun presses his lips forcefully against Minho’s, trying not to let his confidence waver. He smirks inwardly as Minho kisses him back just as forcefully, running his tongue across the seam of Jonghyun’s lips. Jonghyun lets out a low moan of Minho’s name as Minho’s tongue invades his mouth, and tasting everything he has to offer. 

 

Minho’s hands grip onto Jonghyun’s neck as he bruises the younger’s lips, before tilting Jonghyun’s head to the side to and nip at his neck. 

 

“Ugh Minho,” Jonghyun whines.  

 

When Minho pulls back briefly, Jonghyun detangles himself from Minho’s grasp. He stands in front of the older man and removes his shirt, feeling utter satisfaction in the way Minho’s breath hitches at his shirtless form.

 

Minho takes in the sight of Jonghyun’s torso, the smooth, unmarked skin accented by the faint traces of muscles and ab lines. He reaches upward to rub his hands all over Jonghyun’s stomach, paying special detail to the small line of hair that disappears into Jonghyun’s jeans. Minho smirks at the way Jonghyun looks down at him with a glazed over look in his eyes. 

 

“You’re not stopping until you get what you want are you?”

 

“Nope.”

 

Minho chuckles and lifts Jonghyun over his shoulder.

 

“MINHO OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Jonghyun nearly shrieks.

 

The teacher only laughs as he carries Jonghyun throughout his small apartment. Jonghyun is so indescribably cute as he flails in Minho’s arms that Minho almost forgets what they were previously doing if it weren’t for the hardness poking against him. When he reaches his bedroom he places Jonghyun gently on his bed, kissing the pout off of his lips.

 

“I’m about to give you what you want babe.” He pulls his t shirt over his head and settles between Jonghyun’s legs. Minho makes a show of kissing every spot on Jonghyun’s body. He starts with his forehead and then his nose. He kisses behind Jjong’s ear and moves his lips down his neck. He nips at the center of Jonghyun’s chest where the boy has the cutest little mole, and then traces his tongue down the rest of Jonghyun’s torso. When Minho’s lips reach the fabric of Jonghyun’s jeans, he stops only to move upward and kiss Jonghyun’s lips once again.

 

Jonghyun’s a complete wreck under Minho’s talented tongue and feather light kisses. He feels so powerless to Minho’s advances despite the fact that he initiated this entire thing. When Minho pops open the button of his jeans, Jonghyun’s heart rate increases. This was it, what he’s daydreamed about since the minute he walked into Mr. Choi’s class – the fantasies that have caused him countless boners and many restless nights. And not to mention that the actual feelings he has for Minho only serve to intensify his need to be closer to the man in a physical way.

 

Minho swiftly pulls the material down Jonghyun’s legs; resisting the urge to burn the imprint of his lips onto the younger’s thighs. “You’re so beautiful Jjongie.” He glances at the hardness straining Jonghyun’s boxers and has to bite his lip to refrain from smiling. “You’re so hard, look at you.”

 

“Shut up.”

 

Minho giggles at the red bringing colo

Please log in to read the full chapter