five

Imagine (JongHo Oneshot/Drabble Series)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Dress

Rating: PG

Words: 1067

Summary: White and gold or black and blue?

Note: Set in tumblr au.

 

flaminqcharisma:

‘idk why there's such a big debate about this dress i mean it's obvsly white & gold’

10 notes

 

Jonghyun eyes the owner of said tumblr post who's currently lying across Jonghyun’s lap, eyes glued to his cell phone screen. Jonghyun’s hand stills in the other’s hair that he’d previously been running his hand through. He reads the post for a second time, just to make sure he’s reading the words ‘white’ and ‘gold’ correctly. He clicks on a picture of the dress that was reblogged onto his dash. This must be the 37th time he’s looked at this ‘magical’ dress that popped up out of literally nowhere, for the day – but he looks at it again just to be sure.

 

It’s completely black and blue.

 

He sees no white.

 

 He sees no gold.

 

He is instead, rather concerned about his boyfriend’s eyesight.

 

“Minho-ah.”

 

Minho merely grunts in acknowledgement.

 

 “You see that dress everyone’s been talking about?” He approaches the topic somewhat timidly. People on the internet have been fighting over the colour of this dress for hours now. He doesn’t want the same to happen between him and Minho.

 

“Yeah posts about it are all over my dashboard.” Minho yawns.

 

Jonghyun bites his lip. “Do you seriously think it’s white and gold?”

 

“Think?” Minho questions as he sits up. He looks at Jonghyun slightly confused. “It is white and gold.”

 

Jonghyun shakes his head. “It’s blue and black.”

 

“Hyung are you serious?!” Minho moves to sit next to Jonghyun on the bed. He shows Jonghyun a picture of the dress on his phone. “Are you even looking at the same dress as me?” He points forcefully at his screen. “There’s the white and there’s the gold.”

 

Jonghyun sighs. So much for being different and not fighting about this entire thing. “All I see is blue and black.”

 

Minho looks at Jonghyun in pure disbelief. “This is so weird.” He grabs Jonghyun lightly by the chin and turns Jonghyun’s head to face him. Minho stares intently into his older boyfriend’s eyes. “You aren’t wearing coloured contacts right now but for some reason your colours are all messed up. Is your prescription okay?”
 

Jonghyun scoffs and pulls out of Minho’s grasp, clearly offended. “This has nothing to do with my contacts ! I’m able to see better because I’m wearing contacts. When’s the last time you’ve had your eyes checked?!”

 

“Okay I’m sorry hyung that was rude. “

 

Jonghyun huffs and grabs his own phone, typing furiously away at his keypad.

 

Minho pouts at Jonghyun’s lack of reply, feeling like an for ma

Please log in to read the full chapter