one

Imagine (JongHo Oneshot/Drabble Series)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Thirst Follow

Rating: PG

Words: 1,390

Summary: Jonghyun and Minho are complete opposites. Minho's tall, athletic and his selcas are never slept on. (tumblr au)

Jonghyun groans as he refreshes the activity feed of his tumblr account on his phone. He posted a selca 30 minutes ago and all he has to show for it are fives notes. Five measly notes. Two of which don’t even count because they’re from his brother Kibum (known to the tumblr world as bumkeyk). He got a like from one of Kibum’s dancer friends Taemin (aka taemax), another like from Kibum’s ‘secret’ online crush; Jinki (aka skehehdanfdldi) and a like from some random girl he doesn’t even follow whose url is queen123.  

 

Jonghyun doesn’t quite understand the lack of notes. He has 261 followers, which isn’t a whole lot, but that’s not an excuse for his selcas to be downright slept on. He’s a pretty handsome guy he thinks, so why can’t his pictures get thirty notes – or at least a modest fifteen.

 

He rests his phone face down on his bedside table and settles under his bed sheets. He has more important things to worry about than how many likes his posts get on a damn blogging website he supposes.

 

Kibum bursts into his room about two minutes later, startling Jonghyun to the point where he nearly falls out of his bed.

 

“Oh my God Jong you’re not gonna believe this!”

 

His younger brother has always been one for theatrics, so Jonghyun doesn’t really bat an eyelash at Kibum’s excited state.

 

“What?”

 

“MINHO TOTALLY LIKED YOUR PHOTO.”

 

Jonghyun looks at his brother in confusion. “Minho?”

 

Kibum picks up a pillow from the foot of Jonghyun’s bed. “Tumblr user flaminqcharisma you .” A pillow hit to Jonghyun’s chest accompanied each of Kibum’s words.

 

Jonghyun frantically picks up his cell phone and checks the notes of his selca. His eyes widen as he sees, ‘flaminqcharisma liked this.’ “Oh my god.”

 

Minho’s the complete opposite of Jonghyun. He’s tall (or so his /about says), he’s athletic (judging from his text posts about working out and soccer games) and he has at least a thousand+ followers (his selcas are never slept on). One of Minho’s selcas had popped up on Jonghyun’s dash one day and that was that, thirst followed in five seconds flat. He was nothing short of surprised when Minho had followed him back about an hour later, especially considering all he’d reblogged that day were pictures of food and he made a text post about how much of a little his brother was being(he tagged Kibum in it too). Jonghyun and Minho have been mutuals for a month and a half now (not like Jonghyun’s counting), but their interactions don’t go beyond them liking each other’s text posts every so often or the occasional ‘leave a number in my ask box and I’ll answer some dumb question.' Jonghyun’s always been too shy and insecure to actually message the younger and strike up a conversation. After all, Minho’s selcas get one hundred+ notes when Jonghyun‘s can barely get ten.

 

“Dude, he replied with a hearteyes emoji, you gotta message him.”

 

Jonghyun stares at his brother like he’d just grown two heads. “Message him and say what?”

 

“Thanks for liking my selca, btw I’d totally your .”

 

The blonde shoves his rainbow-haired brother off of his bed. “Aish you’re no help to me. And no, I would not his .”

 

Kibum scoffs, climbing onto the foot of Jonghyun’s bed again. “You followed him after you saw one picture of him, and not even a good

Please log in to read the full chapter