Dinner

Lucky Fangirls (Ridiculous Love)
Its already six in the evening. They gather at parking lot like manager hyung told before. Exo’s bus arrives second after that. “Hey, it such an honor to hang out with you guys. This was unforgettable memory we had.” Raina said happily. Who expect that an unlucky girl can receive such bless. “Yes. We really thank to you because willing to waste your time with us.” Dara added with a big smile created on her face. The other girls just nodded means agree with both Raina and Dara said.


“Wow, you better remember it. And I’m not gonna forget how your funny laugh when we heard someone fart.” Luhan replied to Raina who now laughing about just now incident. “Dara-ah, we’re not wasting our time just now. We spent time with all of you. This also a memory we will never forget because we can meet back our girlf……” Chanyeol tried to continue but Xiumin hyung smacked his elbow. “Hyung, its hurt.” He glared to him. “Chanyeol, think before you talk.” Xiumin responded before Chanyeol want to ask why.


After he is a bit blur just now, he realizes what is meaning of Xiumin warning. He not supposes to tell the girls about their girl friend. He cant tell the girls that they have a same look like their ex girlfriend. Chanyeol feel relief his hyun stop him before he overshot.


“Guys, we need to go now!” Exo’s manager shouted in the bus. “Nae!” Exo replied. “Okay, nice to meet you face to face. We really appreciate all things we done today.” Rachel speaks before they said farewell. “Take care Exo oppa.” Namin added. “Girls, I hope we can meet again in another lessons. To be honest, I felt like this not our last time to see you all. Take care too.” Suho bowed to the girls and followed with other member. The girls replied back with 90degree bow.

“Don’t forget us” The girls yelled.

“Never.” Exo shout.

“Exo, saranghae!”

“We Love You!!”

“Dush. Girls and boys, if you cannot be separate, let’s come with Exo to Tokyo Royal Hotel. You guys take a lot of time to said goodbye. Aish. Girls, do you want to come with Exo?” Manager hyung suggested to the girls if they can follow Exo to their hotel.

“WE DO!”

“Exo, how about you guys? Do you mind if they follow us?”

“WHY NOT!”


***


At Tokyo Royal Hotel lobby.

“Girls, I’m really happy that you all come with us. I’m just like seriously?! Hahah” Lay said excitedly. “Haha. If you are excited, we are more excited than you!” Chan added Lay’s word.

“Hey, do you want to join dinner with us tonight? Don’t worries, SMEnt have book one VIP room at hotel’s restaurant.” Baekhyun invite them full with hope. The girls feel like butterfly in their stomach when he invite them to join a dinner. EAT WITH EXO?! AGAIN?! OHMYLORD!! They scream in their heart. What a blessing day. The girls nodded agree simultaneously.

“Why not? But we need to take a bath first.” Darae said frankly. The girls felt uncomfortable because they wear a same cloth for almost one day. “Hmm, i-if you don’t mind, you can use our room. If you don’t mind hee.” Sehun rubbed his neck because of embarrassment. “Haa?!” The girls were surprised when he offer them to use their room. Unbelievable. “A-aa umm…you can use our room meanwhile we waiting you at restaurant.” He said again. The girls let out the loud sighed. Relief. “Hmm, okay. Sorry if we such a burdensome. We really need to shower since we did a lot of activities tonight.” Irene said again.

The girls feel really guilty to them because they have given them a lot of trouble. “It’s okay. It’s fine. But let us clean our self first. You can use it after us.” D.O said. “Okay. we wait here.” Jennie replied.



Room 1100 – Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Lay

            “What the?! Why our room looks like just now have tornado storm huh?! Oh, Lord.” Chen said loudly and takes their laundry on the floor. Kris, Xiumin and Lay helping by tidy up the bed sheet and put all their clothes in wardrobe. “I shower first!” Kris said take his towel. “NO hyung. Me!” Lay quickly run towards bathroom and locked it. “Yah Zhang Yi Xing!!” Kris knocks the bathroom door hardly. “Just wait, Yi Fan.” Xiumin said while take off his earrings.


Room 1101 – Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai

            “Yah! Arent I told you too to put your clothes in wardrobe before we go to fan greeting?! I told you to put this socks on your shoes not scattered around the floor. Baekhyun, what is this boxer do on my bed?!” D.O nagged to three of them. He take Baekhyun underwear throw it to him. “Aaa jinjja. Fine fine fine. My underwear is new okay.” Baekhyun stuck his tongue out. Chanyeol and Kai rolled their eyes and take a shower first.


Room 1102 – Suho, Tao, Sehun, Luhan

            “I want to shower first.” Tao yelled. The others just humming and continue clean up their room. “Suho hyung, where is my towel?” he asked. “Don’t know.” Suho replied. “Sehunnie, can I borrow your shampoo?” he asked again. “Ani.” Sehun answered lazily. “Stingy. Luhan hyung?!” “Aaaa, can you shut up? Where is your toiletries?” Luhan sounds irritated. “I don’t know, help me find it.” Tao responded. “Aish, this kid.” Luhan shook his head then help him searching his stuff.

***

“AAAAA!! We gonna shower in Exo’s room!!” Rachel said who feel with excitement. “Seriously, I really thanks to God ‘cause give this blesses to us.” Dara added. “Yeah. When I enter their room, first thing I want to do is stalking to their stuff.” Amber impatiently want to use their room. “YES! I want to touch everything. Hahaha” Ailee support Amber’s words. “Wowow… now we look like sasaeng. Hahaha.” Namin chuckled to see both of them behavior.

“Eh? Sasaeng? Only for today, Namin” Ailee smacked lightly her elbow. “Fortunately, we bought dress when we at UNIQLO.” Raina said. “Fuh, luckily we have another clothes.” Ailee said relief. “But don’t we forget to not take a selca okay.” Hana remind them. “Eh, why?” Irene asked unsatisfied. “Dush, we suppose to hide this secret meeting right? If other fans know about we hang out with Exo, we gonna be attack by them. Exo popularity also will decrease.” Hana explained. All the girls speechless when hear those words. “Hmm, yeah I agree.” Irene responded. “Yeah, we also their fans and we don’t want them got trouble because of us.” Chan said.

“Girls, looks. Exo is coming.” Raina said. Her eyes become widen when see Exo dress up. “OHMYLOUISHILTON!” they said softly.

***

The girls and Exo walking together enter the restaurant. They seat in VIP room at restaurant since SMEnt don’t want fans to see Exo was there. Unfortunately, SM plans was not going well because now Exo is eating dinner with stranger fans.

Not like lunch time, now they easily talking to each other. The atmosphere not quite like they had lunch. They become more comfortable tonight. Laughing could be heard even at the outside room.

“Yeah food. Gosh, I’m starving.” Tao act like a kid when see waiters serve the foods. “Arghh me too.” Darae gulped her saliva. “Lets eat!” Suho take his chopstick and take a piece of seaweed. The others also eat their food. “Hey, lets take a light walk after we finish.” Kai suggested them with rice full in his mouth. “Okay!” the girls and Exo said it in the same time