Hide-and-Clap

Lucky Fangirls (Ridiculous Love)

After they enjoy eating the sashimi for an hour, the girls and Exo eat their dessert quietly who make Chen feeling uncomfortable with this kind situation. “Excuse me! Why don’t you guys have chats? I mean talk to each others. Are guys okay?” he spoke while looking at Exo. “Yes. We are okay!” they said simultaneously. “Yes. We are okay too.” The girls also gave same responds like Exo. So by that, they started talking to each others.

 

After a few minutes, Kai suddenly snap his finger. “Attention guys. Why not we play a game like Chen hyung said just now?” he looked at Chen who busy talking with Darae. “Huh? Ouh hmm actually I just think about to play a game such a couple game. Hehe I don’t know what kind of game we should play.” Chen said embarrassed while rubbed his neck. all of them start thinking what game they can play in this room.

 

“Me! Me!” all concentrated at Suho. “Ermm…sorry I forgot. I was at the tip of my tongue. Hehe..mian” he bowed his head because of the embarrassment. “I know! Why don’t we play ‘Hide and Clap’” Jennie tried to safe his lovely bias. Suho quietly raise his head and turn to his left side to make eye contact with her. “Huh?!” Exo made a question look to the girls. “How is that?” D.O asked. “Okay, we need to hide and one of us needs to catch a person. The catcher needs to say ‘first clap’ and follow the sequences. The hiders must clap to give hint. When the hiders found the couple, they need to guest the couple.” Amber gives details about the rules to Exo. “ohh.. it is like games in horror movie ‘The Conjuring’ right?” Luhan asked. Amber nodded.

 

“but who want to be catcher? And how about the couple?” Namin said shyly. “Girls, you can choose who you want or you want us to choose it for you? hehehe…” Sehun asked them back while secretly grinned to Ailee. “Craps. But it is too embarrassed.” Amy spoke quietly but loud enough to Kris hear. “Okay let me settle it. Why not we use the same couple like we sat in the bus?” Kris asked and caressed Amy’s hand. That sudden touch make she startled. “Okay!” all of them said loudly.

 

  1. Chanyeol and Chan Hee = YeolHee couple
  2. Kai and Irene = KaiRene couple
  3. D.O and Amber = KyungRin couple
  4. Sehun and Ailee = AiHun couple
  5. Xiumin and Namin = XiuNa couple
  6. Kris and Amy = KriMy couple
  7. Tao and Rachel = TaRa couple
  8. Lay and Hana = NaXing couple
  9. Luhan and Raina = HanHee couple
  10.  Suho and Jennie = NiSu couple
  11.  Baekhyun and Dara = BaekRa couple
  12.   Chen and Darae = JongRae couple

 

 

So they quickly arrange the table and cushion to side the room to make the room become wider. They stand beside their couple. All of them become shy to each other. Yeah because the girls look like Exo’s ex girlfriend.

 

“Okay now who wants be the first catcher?” Lay asked and look to the others. “Let we be the first catcher. Shall we?” Chanyeol raised his hands and make an eye contact with Chan. “What?! Us? Hmm okay.” Chan said little bit sad because she is the bad catcher. “okay now Chanyeol and Chan you both need to close your eyes with this scarf. We also gonna tied your wrist together so you will not separate.” Ailee give them two black scarf as blindfold to they put in their eyes while Sehun tied their one wrist together. Rachel switches off the lamp to make te atmosphere little bit fun. Tao hold her hand tightly because he scares with darkness.

 

“Okay now both of you needs to turn around five times. Lets start!” Raina said excitedly while grabbed Luhan’s back shirt. So both of them turn five and game has started.

 

YeolHee couple searched around the room. Their hands tried wave on the air tried to catch somebody. “First clap!” YeolHee couple said. KriMy couple clapped their hand so YeolHee couple make their way to them. But KriMy managed to avoid their touch with weirdly action. “Second Clap!” YeolHee asked again. Now turns HanHee couple clapped their hands.

 

So YeolHee couple goes to the source of clap. Raina tried to avoid from their touch but then she accidently hugged Luhan. Luhan startled for a minute and he grinned after that. Chanyeol suddenly could feel a finger and he know who finger it is. “Luhan! I got it! I got it!”Chanyeol said happily then hugged Chan suddenly. They hug each other because really happy but when they aware, they quickly broke the embrace.

 

“Aihh.. too bad.” Raina said. “Emm sorry. I swear I didn’t do it in purpose.” Raina apologized Luhan. “Its okay. The situation made you hug me…hehe.. Now it is our turn.” Luhan take the blindfold and wear it. Same as Raina. They turn around five and searching for other couple. “First clap!” they yelled. AiHun clapped their hands. HanHee couple goes towards to Aihun place. Sehun quickly protect Ailee from be touched by Raina. Unfortunately, Luhan touched Sehun shoulder and yelled like a crazy ahjumma. “I know! I know! It is Sehun and Ailee!! Yeayy I got you.” he said excitedly. “Yahh! No need to yell like that. I know you catch me.” Sehun said annoyed.

 

Suddenly their room’s door open and a ahjumma stand in front of door. “What’s going on here? And why it is dark?” the ahjumma said while grobbed for the light switch. “Er..Sorry we played some game just now. What you want?” Kai asked. “I heard someone like screamed just now. So I go to check if something bad happens.” The ahjumma responded. The girls and Exo make their eyes to Luhan. “Hee…sorry.” He rubbed his neck. “Ouh.. pease be quite because you frighten the kids.” She said before leave the room. After she totally leaves the room, the girls and Exo burst out laughing to each other.

 

“Hahaha…I swear this was the funny moment ever.” Baekhyun spoke between his laugh. “Yeah.. Now what should we do?” Lay asked suddenly. “Why not we play other games or go somewhere?” Irene said. “Lets go around the Tokyo!” all Exo said the same thing. “We have never been to look around Tokyo yet.” Xiumin said. “Okay. Lets go!” Dara invited them. So Kris called their manager to pick them.

 

“Lets go. Our manager have waiting us at entrance.”

 


 

Hey! thanks to those who wiling to subsribe my story. I just want to inform you all that 'The Girls' in this story is really exist!! hehe but the name of character of course just a fictions >< I hope you alls enjoy reading it. Ignore all the ing typos and grammar errors. See yaa :*