Sweet Couple III

Lucky Fangirls (Ridiculous Love)

KyungRin couple

ChanHee couple takes a same taxi with D.O and Amber. It because under the Tokyo Skytree has a mall. It’s name Tokyo Solamachi. KyungRin couple plan to watch Annabelle. They have around twenty minutes before the movie start.

            D.O: Where shall we sit? Since in the middle is the best, can we?

            Amber: Okay.

 

She was about to take her purse out when suddenly D.O grabbed her hand.

            D.O: Its okay, I will treat you this time.

            Amber: What? No, its okay. I’m not that poor.

            D.O: Hahaha… I’m serious. My treat.

            Amber: Okay, if you say so.

 

After they buy the ticket, they make steps towards snack counter. The cinema a bit quiet since it is weekdays. Only a few couple can their see.

 

            Casher: Can I take your order?

            D.O: Wait,do you want a bunch of popcorn?

            Amber: Hmm, not really. But can we buy nacho? I always eat that when I come here.

            D.O: Sure, I also prefer nacho than popcorn. Sorry, can you give me two nachos, one sprite and…..what kind of water you want?

            Amber: Orange juice.

            D.O: and one orange juice.

            Casher: Okay. The total is 20,000¥.

            Amber: Here.

            D.O: Hey, I want to pay for it.

            Amber: Eh, no. You has treat me the ticket so now its my turn.

            Casher: Haha, you such a sweet couple. Okay, thank you. Give me five minutes.

When she and he heard what the casher said, they got stunned. She bow her head and grinned while D.O is chuckle.

 

            Casher: Here your order. Enjoy watching.

            D.O/Amber: Thanks.

 

Both of them reached the door of their room. The movie will start 10 minutes more so only few person in there. They walk towards the seats and search for their number seat. Since they come early, so the room still light up.

 

            Amber: I watch Exo Showtime that you always watch movie alone.

            D.O: Wow, seems someone has stalked me every time. Do you like me?

            Amber: W-what? Yahh, I’m not stalking you. This is my first time meet you face to face.

            D.O: Haha, okay okay. You are cute when you got stuttered, Chaerin.

 

Amber was blushing. Her cheeks turn to red like tomato. How supposed I react now. She thought. When she could feel her face was burning when he stare at her, she quickly take the orange juice and drink it.

            D.O: Hahaha, aigoo.

            Amber: Aish, don’t stare at me like that. Y-you scare me. Anyway, don’t call me with my real name. I hate it.

            D.O: Why? Your name looks nice.

            Amber: Yeah, I know I admit it. But just don’t.

            D.O: Can I know why?

            Amber: because my parents give that name. that’s why I hate it.

            D.O: Aren’t parents supposed to give their child name?

            Amber: I hate them. They abandoned me.

 

When he hear it, he quickly regret because asked her the cause. He turns his head to face her. He thought that she wills crying or what instead her face look so cool like nothing had happen.

            D.O: I’m sorry.

            Amber: Don’t apologize.

            D.O: I thought you will be sad or cry. Why you look so cool?

            Amber: it because I hate them. Cry? Only waste my tears.

            D.O: Now, where are you live? And who you live with?

            Amber: I live with my girls. Kyungsoo, I will tell you everything if you are curious. Now lets enjoy the movie okay.

            D.O: Okay.

He grabbed her right hand and squeezed it. He wants her feel comfortable and want her to keep strong. She got surprised with his action. His face looks concern. She gives him her warm smile sign that she is okay. And the movie starts.

 

 

 

KaiRene couple

 

Today’s weather is really nice. The day is not too hot and it a nice day to have picnic. Kai and Irene went to cherry blossom park since all the member went to crowd places. They sit on the bench in front of lake and watch cherry blossom nearby the lake. The pink flowers give them peaceful atmosphere.

            Irene: Wow, we come in the right time. The cherry blossom has growing and it is beautiful right?

            Kai: Yeah. It is beautiful like you.

            Irene: Huh? Aish…don’t say that you make me shy.

            Kai: I like when you being shy. Your cheeks will turn to pink like that cherry blossom.

            Irene: God, Kai.

            Kai: See your cheeks turn to pink. Aigoo…

 

He suddenly pinch her both pinky cheeks. Irene blinked her eyes twice like disbelief with his sudden action. She replied back with her sweetie smile. After Kai release the touch, he is searching for something in his MCM bag.

            Kai: Here my mother cooked these foods for me. I thought I will eat this with my groups but since you are with me I want to eat it with you.

            Irene: Serious? Thanks, Kai. But sorry, what is this actually? It was too long since I’m stayed in Korea.

            Kai: You’re from Korea? Oh, that’s why you are fluent in Korean. Why you suddenly live in Japan? This is japchee.

            Irene: Oh, yeah japchee. Hmm, actually I’m born in Korea. I transfer to Japan when I was fifteenth if I’m not mistaken. I am orphan.

            Kai: Oh, I’m sorry. Can we talk about that?

            Irene: Nope, I don’t want. Let’s eat.

            Kai: Okay.

 

Irene takes chopstick from his bag and about to take the food. But Kai suddenly grabbed the food container make Irene lose her opportunity to take the food.

 

            Irene: Hey, aren’t you wanting share it with me?

 

Kai didn’t answer her instead take his chopstick and take the japchee then feed her. She got stunned when he suddenly fed her. She chewed it slowly and gulped it.

            Kai: How?

            Irene: It is delicious. I never eat japchee when I’m here until I forget how the taste.

            Kai: Yeah, I have given you happiness. Thanks for like it.

            Irene: Hehe thanks to you too.

            Kai: Aigoo, your mouth, Irene.

            Irene: What’s wrong with my mouth?

 

She put the chopstick down and takes her compact powder mirror to look if something on . In the same time Kai take her phone out from his pocket.

            Irene: Amo! What a shame, aishh.

            Kai: Irene, look here. Smile!

 

He takes her picture without her permission. He smiled satisfied when he looks the picture back.

            Irene: Oppa!! Why do you do that? Give me the phone.

            Kai: Wae? You look cute. I want to keep your aegyo face. Hahaha.

            Irene: Aegyo? I will give you my aegyo face if you want just not that one. Give me!

            Kai: Try to get it by yourself pretty.

 

Kai stand with his hands raise. Irene also stands and jumps to get the phone. Kai burst out laugh when see her irritated face. Then when she almost reaches the phone, he makes a step back and run. She chases that bronze boy.

            Irene: Hey, give me your phone!

            Kai: Catch me, first.

 

 

Suddenly Irene only few step from him and she grabbed his phone from his right hand. Her actions make them fell on the grass. Kai was face to the grass while Irene lay prone on his back. They quickly wake from the position and sit on the ground. They made eye contact and suddenly both of them burst out laughing with their childish behavior.

 

            Irene: Hahaha. I’m sorry.

            Kai: Hahahaa, Its okay. Let’s go back to our seat.