Surprised!

Lucky Fangirls (Ridiculous Love)

 

Namin was uneasy lying on her bed with her fingers busy typing the girls Whatsapp. They live in a big mansion which has thirteen rooms sponsor by their orphanage chairman. Though they stayed in mansion, they not rich. Times almost midnight, she really wanted to go meet Exo tomorrow. For the third time, she asked the girls again if they can come tomorrow.

Girls, I really really want to meet them tomorrow. Anybody want to come with me?

Chan: Min, if we’re free we also will go.

Raina: Yeah, we don’t know what time the class will finish.

Ailee: Me too! I want to come with you.

Rachel: But we can’t L

Hmm, I know but I’ve already think about it. Our class starts on 10 rights? I guess it will not take until evening. Maybe 3 or 4 we already have done.

Chan: Omo I think you’re right!!

Amy: So are we gonna come?

Amber: Yes!! I never heard an additional class going for seven hours!

Agree ><

Jennie: Okay set! I’ll asking eomnie about this. Jaljayo~

 

The next morning, their guardian was already in her car waiting for them finishing breakfast. When all 12 girls gathered, the engine button pressed and that car swing to the Tokyo. Reason for their guardian willing to send them is they lied told that their holiday tasks are something about flight and etc. Stupid guardian just believed it without asking more than ‘what time?’ By that, after they have finished their class, she will fetch them to the airport.

Exo in other hand were done their fan meeting. Japan fans so jjang! They received so many gifts from them. Though it a bit tiring but they enjoy their day until forget about the girls. After took a late lunch, manager hyung call them to go to airport.

 

The girls arrived. Fortunately they arrived early than Exo, eager to surprise them with their presence. In cooking class just now, they had learn how to make dumplings so they made more to give Exo.

            “Yeaay! Finally arrived!” Hana seem excited to meet them jump happily at the center of airport. Ignore the entire gaze toward her. “It’s only five thirty, we have thirty minute before them.” Dara spoke while adjust her purse strap.

“Gosh, I cannot wait to see them. Kai oppa!” again Irene stamped her feet impatiently. “Be patient Irene. Thirty minutes not so long. Hahaha.” Raina grinned. “Relax. We can walk around while waiting them. I’ve never went here for years.” Chan looked at surround. Miss the memory when they first time set foot at this red-white country.

“If you say so, same like us. Hmm, lets seat at that café since we not eat lunch.” Namin suggested when she saw Heaven Café. “Sure! I’m still hungry though we ate too many dumplings at class.” Amy caressed her belly. “Pfftt, I thought you’re the one who ate all our team dumplings. And you said still hungry? Aigoo” Amber chuckled, look at her best friend behavior. Then, the entire girls following her manner. Yeah, Amy and Ailee are having a big appetite so if the other can’t finish their food, both them will ready for help.

“Alright. Lets go!”

 

Ten minutes later Exo also arrived. “Egh..I’m sleepy dude. That’s all your fault Kai because order too much chicken just now. See, I almost die in full!” Lay yawned with his palm cover his mouth. He is an idol so he needs to be polite. But if he alone, his mouth will open widely than Ho-Dong mouth.

“Pardon? I’ve already told you not to eat ice cream before lunch right, so it is not my fault.” Kai stick his tongue out. Don’t want to budge. “Aish! It’s okay in flight you can sleep there.” Baekhyun smiled.

“Guys, I’ll waiting for SM staff there. You can seat at that café first since we still have time. I’ll come as I meet him.” Their manager said then left them. Exo nodded and walked to the café which pointed by their manager. “I’ll buy you coffee.” Tao said to Lay who seem can’t open his eyes more longer.

The girls are busy chatting with each other. They sit at the corner of the place. Their presence drew attention to public because they are so many. Twelve girls? It is ridiculous! People look at them interested but tried not look too obvious that they’re staring at them. The girls know it but they never mind. As they not disturbing their life it is fine.

Suddenly, Jennie who wanted to refill her empty mocha saw them. Exo walked quietly to the café, don’t want to get indentified. Jennie forgot what was her purpose came to the counter quickly approached the girls. “Girls, I saw Exo!” She panicked but managed to control her voice. “Where!” They said concurrently.

“Eh, I see them! There!” Rachel pointed to the group of boy at counter. “Omo what should we do? If they caught us, later is not gonna be surprise!” Amber also panicked. “Lets hoarding first. Wear your hood.” Irene commanded. And yes they did but unfortunately a couple eyes catch their conduct.

 

They entered the café, wondering where suppose they sit. Gotch! They found it at the center of café. They ordered what they want to drink to Xiumin because he the one wanna treat them. When the barista took his order and counting the total, his eyes caught something. He weird why the girls at the corner are hiding. Are they celebrities? He thought. But when he counted the total of girls, it twelve! Suddenly he remember the girls.

“Do you use dollar or Yen?” the cashier voice shocked him from dream. “Huh? O-oh I use both. Just gimme dollar.” Xiumin said impassively. “ $150.” Xiumin paid and rushed to the boys place.

“Guys, look at those girls. They look strange aren’t they?” he asked still stare at them. “Where? I didn’t see it strange. Maybe it just ‘girls meeting’.” Luhan said not-so-interest. “Yeah, just ignore them hyung.” Chen turns his head to opposite direction. “But─” Xiumin had not time to speak when Sehun cut it. “Omo! Hyung! There are them. The girls!” Sehun almost scream.

Chen turns his head back, and Luhan be so-interest right now. “EH?! But how? They told they’ve class.” Chanyeol spoke disbelief. “I saw Irene! Eghh, should I approach them?” Kai asked them. “Yes!” Exo said at the same time. Curious those girls are the girls. “I’ll go with you.” D.O stands up and went to the table with him.

The girls start anxious. Kai and D.O are already heading toward them. “Ohmy…” Ailee said spontaneous. “Just keep quiet. Don’t look at them!” Raina whispered, covering his face with phone. Then, they come.

“Excuse me, is it Irene?” Kai asked politely. “And Amber?” D.O glanced at the girls in front him. “And are you the girls?” this time both of them said it at the same time.

The girls’ concealment was over. They caught them already. In the same time, they tilted their face and smiled sheepishly. “Yes we are.”

“Yeayyy! You’re come! Suho hyung your wish came true!” Kai shouted to Exo and they come instantly. “Anyeong oppa. Egh…SURPRISED!” the girls said simultaneously. Exo beamed. “aaah! Its true? We are so happy today!” Exo still cant believed it. “Are you really doing these for us? Ah I’m so glad to meet you again especially Amy.” Kris words made Amy having butterfly in her stomach.

“Oh Lord. You guys no need to be so excited. That excited feeling is ours. You are the idols and we’re your fan. But seem is kinda inverse. Hahah” Darae chuckled and so also the girls and Exo.

“Boys your drinks!” the cashier yelled.

They sit together with the girls and chatting until their manager hyung come. “Wow! Its so amazing! So, on that day, you said that all of you had a class and won’t come here today. What’s up?” Tao asked curious. “Our class finished early. So we can come here last minute.” Rachel lied. Whereas, they are already plan it last night. Pfftt.

“Jinjja? I’m touched. Thanks guys Saranghae” Luhan grinned. He don’t know that his ‘saranghae’ make the girls like flying to the heaven. Oh yeah they already at Heaven Café. Lol. Seriously?! An idol, someone who you really admire and someone who has charming voice and look said saranghae to you. What do you expect?

“Omo Luhan, you made my heart fluttering.” Raina blushed like her friends. Then their manager came. “Kids…EH GIRLS?! Are you here? Ohmygod. I’m glad to see you again but Exo need to go now.” He called them.

 

In front of departure lounge.

“Girls, we have something to tell you.” Kris spoke. “Oh yeah, last night Suho oppa have told us that you want to tell us something. What is it?”  Chan asked. Exo actually hesitate to tell them because they don’t know if what they do now is wrong or not.

“Hmm, girls, actually your face really similar like our uhm..ex girlfriend.” Suho started. The girls almost chocked when hear those words. Exo have girlfriend? This is a hot new and if sasaeng found it Internet application; twitter, weibo and etc gonna be stuck with this news.

“In our first sight met at UNIQLO,we stunned. It ridiculous when we bumped to person who same like our girl. This was long story if I want to tell you but I promised I’ll tell all of you okay.” he sighed. The girls not utter anything just keep locking their mouth. “ And Exo wanna ask you a favor.” Baekhyun continued. “Favor?” Namin confused.

“After discussion, we planning to take you all as..o-our…ehm…o-ourr─” Xiumin got cut. “Hyung, you’re slow. We plan to make you b-be…o-o-our..” Damn Chanyeol you also stuttered like me, Xiumin thought.

“Gosh. Be O U R  G I R L F R I E N D ! Is it hard?” Tao rolled his eyes but actually he also embarrassed to himself confessed those thing.

 “Pardon?!” The girls were freaking super duper shocked with Tao. WHAT?! REALLY? They thought loud. How could k-idols suddenly confessed at them who is nothing and some people don’t know that you’re exist?! This totally insane! “It is not dream r-right?” Ailee whispered. “That is not.” Sehun whispered too.

 

ANNOUNCEMENT: Attention to the passenger for AJ-1L2. Hope you can already at departure because flight will fly in five minutes.

 

“Its okay. you guys no need to answer now. Later okay.” Lay said calmly. The girls nodded. Who not shocked with sudden confession? “Hmm, we gonna miss you Exo!” Irene and Raina said. Exo also get sorrow when they need to leave Japan. “Before I go, uhm..Jennie, I want to give you something.” Suho took something from his pocket.

Jennie wonders what it is. Then, tadaa! “Oppa, is it your eomma belongs? Why you give it to me?” She looks at the necklace they bought at Shinjuku last day. Suho smiled happily when see her surprised with it. “Ani. I’m lied. I bought this just for you. I noticed it you are very loves it. Hehe” he rubbed his nape embarrassed. “Oh my..Thank you, oppa. You’re best and romantic!” she almost hugged him when she realized they at public.

“If you wanna come to Korea, tell us.” D.O beamed. “Of course. We are already having your phone number. We kept it secret. Promise!” Amber makes pinky promised with D.O. Both them smiled. “Chan! I bought it at Skytree. You not noticed it hehehe. Please wear it and keep it nicely. It’s very meaningful to me.”

Chanyeol gave her a gift box but he not looking at her. He embarrassed to himself. Chan opened the box and peek-a-boo! “Such a beautiful bracelet. Thanks oppa. I’m so glad have it. Next time, if we want to come to Korea, I’ll tell you earlier and we can meet at Eunhyuk café Les De Jours. Hahah just kidding.”  Both of them burst out laugh.

“Hey Ailee!” Sehun called her who busy talking with the other. “Oh yeah?” “This is a handkerchief from Korea that written my name. I’ll give it to you as you entertaining and accompany me at Japan. Thank you for your precious time.” he take her hand and give the handkerchief. Ailee almost teary in touched. “Seriously? This so so gorgeous and very special. Thanks oppa!” This couple hugged each other not embarrassed with the other. “OhLord. Sehun! Ailee!” his manager admonishes.

“Xiumin oppa, thanks for this headphone. Its very meaningful for me.” Namin bowed 45 degree to him and replied the same thing from him. “I’m glad to hear that. Thank you too because spent your time with me.” he shyly said it.

“Irene, take care okay! Don’t eat until your lips get dirty or else someone will take your derp picture. Ha ha” Kai said playfully. Photograph he took yesterday still on his phone. Irene rolled her eyes. “Ant that someone is you! Ha ha next time I’ll give you another picture.” Irene smiled.

“Luhan oppa, you will get busy for your performances. Maybe you’ll forget us. Hope you all won’t.” Raina touched her bangs. “I bet we’re not. Don’t worry you all always in our heart hahah.” Luhan chuckled. He patted her shoulder, “I’ll not forget you.” “Geez, oppa hahaha”

 

Exo’s manager called them to quick. He waved to the girls before he entered together with Exo. The girls are already teary. Exo waved at them for the last time. “Bye…Exo..” The girls wave back. Today was the happiest day but in happy we still can feel the sadness. No happiness without sadness. No sadness without happiness. When Exo nowhere can be found, the girls whisper in their heart.

 

“See you in Korea, Exo.”

 


Lucky Fangirls (Ridiculous Love) was completed! I hope you enjoy it. This is Season 1 and it have a sequel just keep waiting okay. Maybe it release in the middle of 2015 i guess. And yeahh Happy New Year guys !! Let's hope this year gonna be better than 2014. Haha thank you!