Manager Hyung

Lucky Fangirls (Ridiculous Love)

*At car park under the Tokyo Skytree*

 

Exo: Woooo! Daebak! Nice!

 

That’s words only come out from their mouth. Even this not their first time at Tokyo, but this is their first time to come Tokyo SkyTree. “Hey guys.. lets take selca before we separated. 1..2..3.. say kimchi” Lay said before click the button with his long hands. “KIMCHI” all of them pose with their own. After take a few of picture they go to their own way. Its mean they was look around Tokyo with their own couple.

 

But before they could move, their manager receives a call about the cancellation of event just now. Exo who hear all the words came out from their manager make a nervous look. The girls felt guilty because ruined Exo day.

 

After the long talk with the manager of event (Fan and Greet), Exo’s manager told that they no need to be worried. He said that they need to another ‘Fan and Greet’ next time. “We are so sorry because give you a lot of trouble.” Irene said sorry to them. The girls bowed sign that they are really sorry about this. “Eh! No No No! this our fault. You all such a victim in this situation.” Suho spoke tried to calm the girls. “But this is your first fan and greet in Japan. I know you are a bit sad right?” Raina said guilty.

 

Exo sighed. Yeah this was their first time but this not the girls fault at all.“Hey calm down. Yeah we are a bit sad because we not be able to meet our fans here BUT we are happy because we met you all at the first place.” Baekhyun said happily remembered the entire thing they did at sashimi restaurant just now. “Yeah!! And we never regret it.” Sehun supported Baekhyun’s words.

 

The girls grinned happily when heard those words. Who know they will appreciate their moment together. These feeling made the girls still cant believed that it was reality. “Cheommal? Auww you made us embarrassed.” Chan cover her pinky cheeks with both her palms. The manager hyung secretly smiled. He know that Exo were missed their ex girlfriend. He knows the entire story about Exo’s girlfriend.

 

Manager hyung like their appa when they live in this new world. Popularity. Fans. It was new for them. So he always be place Exo share their story when their parents not around. Include story about SM Ent. want them to broke up with their girlfriend. Although, it was a hard decision to them, they willing did it because want to be great kpop idol.

 

“Okay now lets go!” Luhan cheerfully said it. “Lets go!” the girls gave same responds. “Eh wait a minute. Please come back to here on 6pm because I will picked Exo back to their hotel.” All of them nodded. They still have 6hours before the time. So they walked together like a couple and hold their partner hands. They went by their own so with that they can spend more private time with each other.

 

 

  1. TaRa couple shopping clothes and enjoy the entertainment districts.
  2. NiSu couple went to necklace shop at Shinjuku
  3. XiuNa couple went to gadget shop at Shinjuku
  4. ChanHee couple went to Tokyo Skytree.
  5. KyungRin couple watching movie at Tokyo Solamachi.
  6. HanHee couple shopping at Harajuku
  7. AiHun couple went shoes shop at Ginza
  8. KriMy couple went sports shop at Shibuya
  9. BaekRa couple went to Odaiba to buy some books
  10. KaiRene couple have a picnic at Cherry Blossom park
  11. JongRae couple enjoy walking at Ginza
  12. NaXing couple went to aquarium at Akihabara

 

 


 

Hey guys!! How is it? Crazy right hahaha. By the way if  you dont get it about the 'couple system' and who is the couple, go back to previous chapter! and raed it!!! Next chapters gonna be story about sweet couple moment >< but im not going to write all their sweet scene. only few of them. Enjoy reading guys ;**