Sweet Couple II

Lucky Fangirls (Ridiculous Love)

YeolHee couple

They went to Tokyo Skytree which is the tallest tower in Tokyo. Both of them went with D.O and Amber. Actually, Chan was really afraid with highest. She has batophobia since her in twelve. Chanyeol can see her scare expression.

            Chanyeol: Are you okay, Chan? You look pale.

            Chan: H-huh? O-oh no I’m fine. That is….it so high.

            Chanyeol: Yeah, it is so high. Far from I expect. But doesn’t it beautiful?

 

Chan really can’t understand that beautiful word meaning right now. She just grinned and Chanyeol turn her head back to face the wall. She seems want to vomit but he manage to control it. They currently are standing in front of the transparent walls. People can see Tokyo’s scenery from there.

            Chan: Chanyeolie, I-I want to go to toilet a while.

            Chanyeol: Okay, let’s go together.

 

She nodded and she feel her legs is shaking when she about to walk. She tried her best not to faint in public. When she takes a first step, her right leg was really weak and she supposes to fall right now. BUT…. Chanyeol with his quick action quickly grabbed her left arm with his right hand. While his left wrapped along her waist.

 

Chan thought she will faint but actually she has been saving by Chanyeol. Their eyes meet each other. Even though people around them were make noises, both them feel really silence. When she realized what position she now, she quickly stand up and mumble sorry to him.

 

            Chanyeol: It’s okay. Lets go.

            Chan: Hmm, never mind. I don’t feel want to go now. Lets seat at that café

 

She points to a café at the corner. So they order two cup of latte caramel.

 

            Chanyeol: What’s wrong with you? Are you sick?

            Chan: Nope, I just…I just...just afraid of height. No, I’m not afraid but more to phobia.

            Chanyeol: Batophobia?

            Chan: Yes.

            Chanyeol: Sorry, I shouldn’t recommend you to this place.

            Chan: Eh, no. I’m okay.

            Chanyeol: Hmm, since when?

            Chan: 12

            Chanyeol: Oh, how you get it?

            Chan: God, can’t we not to talk about this?

            Chanyeol: Pleaseee!!

            Chan: fine, I was accident. I played with my fellow on the rooftop of my apartment and I accidentally fell down. I had serious injured. My right leg broke. And what most terrible is….

            Chanyeol: What??? Tell me!

            Chan: All my teeth uprooted. Weird right, I thought just one or two but all. Seriously, it was really bitter memory in my life.

            Chanyeol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH

            Chan: Grr… you are annoying.

            Chanyeol: Hahaha. I’m sorry. I thought I wanna cry on the beginning but when you told about your teeth broken. My sadness abolished and turn to laugh. Hahaha.

            Chan: Haha. Okay, I admit it. lets laugh. Hahahahaha

            Chanyeol: Hahahahahahahaah

 

 

KriMy couple

Kris and Amy share a same hobby. Both of them love sport. They went to Shibuya and enter a sport shop. In that shop, their eyes were sparkling when saw all the stuff on the shelves. Shoes, clothes, ball and pants. It is like heaven for them.

            Kris: I really like sport.

            Amy: I love sport.

            Kris: Hehe, yeah. We are such a perfect couple.

 

Kris looks at Amy who was smile like a monkey.

 

            Amy: Since when you learn basketball?

            Kris: Huh? How did you know I’m playing basketball?

            Amy: Gosh, aren’t you forgetting that you are Exo? I am Exo-L. Of course I know.

            Kris: err… mian mian. Hehe em since I’m start being taller.

            Amy: Haha…typical you.

 

Both of them went to shoes center. Amy and Kris reall interst with Nike brands . They wanted to buy it. Kris tried almost seven shoes but no one of that he like. Amy rolled her eyes when he asked the promoter another shoes.

            Amy: Yaaa! Just take it. You already tried eight you know? It looks good on your feet.

            Kris: okay, I must admit that all of this is nice. BUT! I want to find the perfect one.

 

He continues searching. Grr this guy.  Amy thought. She walk away from him and searching a pair of perfect shoes for him. She carefully looks all the shoes on the shelves. After minutes, she finally fined it. A dark blue Air Max with light yellow stripes and creamy lace and white heels. She quickly run towards him and hide the shoe at her back.

            Amy: Hey, Kris. I have something to you.

            Kris: What it is?

            Amy: Tadaaa!

            Kris: Wow… it is nice. You have a good fashion taste. Let me try.

He tried and it look gorgeous. She smile satisfied. He also smiled looking down at his foot.

            Kris: Thank you, Amy. Finally, I found the perfect one.

            Amy: Yeay! Thanks ‘cause like it. Let’s go.

            Kris: Hey, Amy! I found this ball near the shelves. Want to try it?

            Amy: Sure. Give me.

 

So she shows her football skill to him. The beginning was good but then when she tried head the ball to Kris. Unfortunately, she do a bit hard and the ball bounced until make a doll beside them fell. When the one doll fell, it touched the next doll until all four doll fell like dominos. Amy gulped her saliva when she saw the manager walk towards them.

 

            Amy: Craps, what should we do know?!

            Kris: Have you tied your shoe laces properly?

            Amy: Huh?! What? Oh, yeah.

Kris grabbed Amy’s right hand tightly.

            Kris: I say one..two..three…RUN!!

They run away from the manager and exit the shop. Luckily, they’ve done paid their things. Both of them burst out laughing when they finally far away from that shop.

 

 

 


Another sweet scene >< Sorry for the late update. enjoy reading yawws ;*