You're mine !!

Love Me Again!Can't Live Without You❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun stood up feeling his heartbeats bumping to fast,he helped her up and excuse himself without saying a word.Shinhye turned and saw jonghyun running to his office,a smiled covered her face.Somehow she was really happy that the accident had happen,because he is the only one till now that had made her laugh and smile like she never did before.

Gomawo jonghyunaah she said in her mind as she kept smiling while looking far away from his office.

Miss.Park i know is not rigth to say this but,you and him look stunning together,its a perfect combination.Both of you have something that i can't describe.It's spechless.

You really think that?

Dehh i do,you and him are just amazing.In all this years i had been working in photographing i had never seen such a perfect couple.Is he your namjachingu?

Shinhye shook her head while smiling and told him that he is her friend.The photographer just smiled and apologized then he asked if she wanted all the pictures to be in the next magazine.Shinhye nodded without realizing that the photographer had took pictures of them in the floor while jonghyun is in top if her almost inches if kissing.

Shinhye head out when she finished changing to normal clothes.She knocked jonghyun office,as he shouted come in.Shinhye entered with his clothes,that had left in the photoshoot.When he left running.

Jonghyun stood up and thanked her for bringing his clothes.

Oppa why did you left?we didnt even finished the photoshoot

Mianhe i didn't felt very well,i hope you understand.

I see,oppa i take my leave,take care arraseo.

As soon as she left,jonghyun sat back in his black chair and took a deep breath,he does not know why his heart is bumping really fast whenever he sees her.He feels diffrent when he is near her.He is afraid that he will fall for her.Mostly because she is married with another man.

andwe ottoke?i can't fall for her,i just can't.She is a wife and she may have kids.I can't get between them i am not like her and i will never be like her.I won't destroy a relationship like her seohyun the women that i hate with all my heart.

I won't do it to shinhye.

Aishh shinhye you make go crazy,you make my heart bump fast why are you making me feel this feelings that are forbiden?why

****
Oppa could you give me money to buy me a dress?the sweet potatoe said while looking at her with those evil eyes of her's that can fool any guy.

Potatoe you have alot of dresses why do you want another one?Yonghwa asked her while counting in his mind how much money she spends on stuff.

Oppa please give me money!she said cutely while pecking his lips alot of times that he finally gave up and nodded.

***
Shinhye exited the park agencies and told the bodyguard to always come pick her up,without eomma knowing.The bodyguard nodded and she asked him to take her home.

As she got there she bow to him and said"have a good nigth,please take care,be safe saranghe"She waved cutely and walk inside her house.
 
She bow to both of them and headead to her room where she sat next to the window and let her tears fall down.Her heart hurts,she feels pain and the only thing that relives that pain is looking at his picture,that picture when they were little.

She is crying while holding the picture next to her.She cries silently without making any noice.She wishes that yonghwa could at least talk to her nicely,like good friends but she knows that it will never happen again.
***
As the other day came,shinhye woke up in the floor while hugging the picture that had yesturday.She yawned cutely and washed up.She walked down and saw yonghwa and seohyun kissing like always in the kitchen,she lowered her hed and walked towards them like if she does not care about it.

Annyeonghasseyo good morning she said while interupting the kiss and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter