Hiden secret

Love Me Again!Can't Live Without You❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eomma what happen why did you wake me up so early,is there something wrong?i ask eomma while i stare at her,i mean i wake up early but not so early it's 4 in the morning and i usually wake up ate 5:30.My eomma just whispers eomeonim it's here with yonghwa,i wide my eyes and i look at the little mirror that is at the other side of the wall,i see that my hair is not mest up so i walk in the living room with eomma by my side.

Annyeonghasseyo eomonim i said to her while i bow and she just smiles at me sweetly.

Shinhye mianhe for comming so early but i just wanted to tell you that i already choose the day both of you will get married,but i just want your opinion about it may?she asked me while i stare at her and nod my head.

I want both of you married next week,i will organize everything,i will make sure everything is perfect,i want this weeding to be big and happy for both of you what do you think?

Eomonim if you want to marry yonghwa next week then i will marry him,i don't have nothing to say your choices i will obey them and i will love if you and eomma could go with me to pick the perfect dress for the weeding may i have that pleasure eomonim?

My shin of course i would love,to accompany you to pick a dress,i am sure you will look  more than beautiful.

Omo kamsamida i said as i bow and i showed my bunny cheecks i get shy,and i blush when people compliment me.

Shinhye we also came because yonghwa wants to talk to you about something.Just hearing what she just said i turned to look at him but he was sitting in the couch with his phone texting and once again i am sad that he dosent care about our soon to be marriage.

Ne eomonim i talk to him i said as i smiled at eomma and eomonim.

Ne we will leave both of you alone then both eomma and eomin said as they walk out.I walked towards him and i sat in the front couch that is infront of him.Yong eomonim said you want to talk to me what happen?

I want to make this clear,i will marry you shinhye but that wont mean that i like you,we wont be living alone we will live with my girlfriend her name is seohyun and you better treat her well.

What are you saying yonghwa?you must be jocking rigth i ask with a little hope that he must be pkaying on me.

You see this girl in the picture she is my girlfriend,she will live with us did you understand he shouted a little and the only thing i could do is nod,i cant say nothing because i am afraid that i could disrespect him and i am not like that.

Yong...i suddently said 

What do you want i hear him screaming at me

Nothing forget about it i said as i lower my face and say is there something more i should know.

Dont you dare to get revange of seohyun or even touch one hair of her or you will really know me arraseo.Those words are to harsh and i felt my heart breaking hearing how he protects her with all his soul and it pains me to hear it.

I think that migth be it,i take my leave.

jalgayo i say as i stay in my place with my face down and controlling my tears from falling down.I cant cry rigth now i just cant that will make eomma and eomonim worried and will think that yonghwa did something to me.

My son did you finish talking with shinhye?i hear eomonim asking him,he just nods and i walk towards them with a smile on my face like if nothing happen.
 I greet eomonim and she leans and kisses my cheecks i just smile as i bow and then leave.

Shin what happen?what did yonghwa said?my eomma asked me feeling really curious.I shook my head and tell her that is a secret she smiles at me and says go to sleep sweet shin i nod and i head to my room once again.

As i get to my room,i seat near the window i look up and i see that the stars are not there no more,i turn around and i see that is 5:10 i smile but i still love to stare at the sky.

"Yonghwa i wish i had never falled in love with you,that friendship that we had was everything for me you were always by my side but i was so stupid for confessing my love towards you.I know that you will never like me the same as i do but dont think i will give up on you,i will make you fall for me i dont know how but i will make you at least be my friend and if you like we could be more than friends,I will figth for your love yonghwa.

****
Hey babe what happen?a fake sweet voice answare

"Seohyun i talked to my soon to be wife and she accepted,that you live with us.

Omo jinjja i am happy so when can i move my stuff to the new house?

Next week when we also move he said exited

ne yonghwa 

Babe why are you wake up early,

Naega i couldn't sleep thats why

Ahh jinjja arraseo then i leave you so you can sleep

ne ayeong she said as she hung up

Who was it baby?

Wrong number they confused me with someone called yeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter