Hurt

Love Me Again!Can't Live Without You❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye got home and took a deep breath she walked upstairs and saw yonghwa arranging clothes she smiled and walked to her rooom when suddently someone grab her hand and fastly pined her to the wall.She shoked looked and it is seohyun that is making her pinned to the wall.
You smell good sweetie,seohyun complimented as she lean and started sniffing around her neck.

Shinhye does not what the heck she is doing,she feels nerveous that a girl is making this movements.

Young mistress what are you doing?she asked nerveously as she tried to let go of her hands.

Seohyun smiled and lift her face "I am seducing you"seohyun said with a smile.Shinhye wided their eyes and tried to push her but that earned a hard slap on her cheeks.

Seohyun let go off her and opened her room she pushed her to the room and hold her arm and then pushed her in the bed.Shinhye is scared she is shocked.
 
Seohyun got in top of her and started kissing her neck,shinhye tried to push her and slap her but that owned a slap on the cheek.She pushed her and she succede she stood up from the bed and ran to open the freaking door but she failed apperantly the door is locked she started shouting but seohyun quickly pulled her hair and trew her down in the floor making her nose bleed.

Yonghwa hearing shinhye shout he got out of the room and started knocking the door,and saying"shinhye open the door".Shinhye pushed seohyun to the other side and went towards the door,but seohyun grabbed one of her legs and made her fall in the floor,seohyun quickly unlocked it and made herself as the victim she started slapping herself and punching hard,she even rip her shirt and started shouting"oppa please help me".

Yonghwa hearing that seohyun was there with shinhye he quickly pushed the door with his leg and boom he saw seohyun bloody,he quickly lean and looked at shinhye.

"Oppa s...h....e  t...r...i...e...d... t....o  a...b...u...s..e... m....e (she tried to abuse me)seohyun said with fake tears falling down her cheeks.

Yonghwa carried her bride style and placed her in shinhye bed,he quickly hold shinhye arm really tigthly and shake her he started screaming at her and saying bad stuff about her.

Yonghwa that is not true she is the one that tried to abuse me,she kissed me and she seduced me.She said as her tears were falling down one by one and her heart started hurting for such shock.

Yonghwa shook his head and started slapping her,and punching her hard like he never did in all his entire life,he had never punched or slapted a woman but hearing from seohyun that she tried to her make his good side go,he always hated her sence she confess her love for him,but this was to much for him,how can she punch his girl.

Yonghwa started kicking her on the stomach as she is laying down in the floor with pain,yonghwa cant stop kicking her until seohyun said to stop,he stop and lean to punch her,slap her one more time.

He carried seohyun to the room and slammed shinhye room.Shinhye tears falled down she is hurting,her heart is beating slow and her nose,ear,mouth is bleeding.But what most hurts is that jungyonghwa the man she loves did not believe her.

Shinhye stood up carefully and tried to walk but she couldn't she sat and crawled slowly to the bathroom she sat there and started trowing up blood.Her cries began more and more until she couldn't take this no more she got her phone out but saw the screen cracked she didn't cared she called jonghyun,he is the only person that can help her rigth now.

She called and called but he didn't answared the phone.Shinhye slowly stood up and opened the window she saw if it was high or not to get out,it was not that far so she carefully and with pain jumped,but she hit her ankle with a gray rock.

She cries but step by step she will walk to jonghyun home.

***
Jonghyun just got home he was in his favorite place he wanted to stop thinking of shinhye but he failed misserably,he closes his eyes and there's her once again with that sweet smile on her face.He tries to sleep but he cant because shinhye is always there,he tries to eat but shinhye and her rosy lips are there hunting him,he tries to work but sees shinhye standing there smiling.He thougth going to the beach would stop thinking of her but he cant,his mind is always on shinhye.

He even turned off his phone,to stop thinking on calling her.He laid in the couch and started thinking of her once again,he turned his phone on to see her picture but suddently he saw 5 missed phone calls fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter