Meeting him

Love Me Again!Can't Live Without You❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am walking alone and admiring how the girl and the boy are sitting in the swings while smiling at each other.This reminds me of my beautiful friendship when i was only 10 years old.I still remember the way we laughed,played,hold hands and smile at each other without reason.But all that friendship that we had dissapeared when i confessed my love for him.Is true i falled in love with my best friend.But he reject me and stoped talking to me,that hurted me and broked my heart,but i still love him.Sence i left to shangai i had no contact with him,but i feel like he is next to me because of our pictures together.

As i got home i went upstairs and jumped in my bed,when suddenly my picture that was next to my bed falled down and broked into million pices,i quickly got up and picked it up,The picture of me and him was broked,a tear falled from my eyes because that frame is so special to me,he gave it to me and i broked it.When i finished picking the glass and i sat in the bed with the picture of him and me on my hand.

"Oppa didn't you say you will be next to me,no matter what,didn't you say that?

****
Andwe where is my guittar yonghwa shouted angry and with a serious face of his face.He walked downstairs and asked his eomma about his guittar.She told him that it was on the music room.He frustrated opened the door from the music room and got guittar when suddenly he heard something fall,He left the guittar in the floor and walked towards a frame that was in the floor,he picked it up and saw a picture that brougth him so many memories,that picture were he and her bestfriend were.He carefuly took the picture from the frame and trew it on the trash.

"I hate you,i don't want to see you again"Those were his hurtful words for the picture.

****
Ms.Park is now supervising how the magazines of her companies are doing,although shinhye helps her,she still cant trust,she only trust her but what can she do,she is a very important woman that if a little single mistake happens her company will have bad reports.She is sitting on her luxirous desk,design by a wonderful desinger.She is atill supervising when suddently her phone vibrates,she looks at the screen and says "No name"She slides her phone and answares with that sweet voice of her.

"Yoboseyo Ms.park is answaring,¿How can i help you?"She answared like a proffesionalist

Anyeong cho in ha ¿How is my bestfriend doing?in shangai.¿Is everything good?

"Silehabnida ¿Who is this?

Park did you forgot me?its me Ha junng remeber

"Omo anyeong Ha mianhe i have so much work in the office.But please tell me ¿How can i help you in?

Park please don't get mad but do you remember what's today date?

"Ms park thougth and today was october 24 2014,today is the day that both of them agreed for an arranged marriage long time ago.Ms park smiled and told Ha that she is sure that her daugther will marry him.Ms.jung smiled to by the phone as she hung up really happy that this day finally came,that day that they had been waiting for.

Ms.Park quickly finished her papers and head home with her bodygurds protecting her.

****
Ms.jung Quickly walked towards yonghwa room and saw him with seohyun,that girl that she will never like,sence she meet her,and sence she try to kill her.But she never said nothing,just to make his son happy.

Yonghwa we need to talk Ms.jung said with a serious tone

Seohyun rolled her eyes at her and stood up and gave him a peck of his lips as she left.

"Eomma this better be important because you just interupted me and seohyun.

Don't Talk to me like that yonghwa,Look today is the day i been talking about.Ms.jung said with a smile on her face while yonghwa rolled his eyes and sat in his bed being annoyed with that same spech his eomma say.

Yonghwa you will marry shinhye aren't you happy?

Yonghwa rolled his eyes as he shook his head and glare at her

Don't you understand that she is the best for you?she is so sweet yonghwa she si the same girl she was before.You two were bestfriends don't you miss her?

No i don't miss her i hate her i really hate her.He ahouted loudly and clearly that ms.jung got surprised how frustrated he was.

****
Andwe ottoke my frame is ruined but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter