Chapter 09

Sehunnie is a little brat

This the continue of the Chap 08. Enjoy ~


Kai's father let out a light chuckle when he hear Kai said that he couldn't forget about Sehun. It shows that Kai still have a special feelings on Sehun. Kai's father sure that Kai won't decline this offer.

" I know, son. That's why here I'm calling you to tell you about a good news and that's related to your little Sehunnie. And I'm sure will really like this, Kai. " Said Kai's father while he remembering again the talks he had with his bestfriend, Mr.Oh 2 days ago. It was just a pure coincident when they both just happen to met at the party that attending by all the owners of Companies in Korea. And when they talking about their each own son, from that's they dicedid to thighten their friendly relations by tying their each own son together through marriage.

" Oh, really ? Uh-oh I'm so curious about this good news, dad. Hurry up, tell me. I don't have much time because I must finishing my reports. " Say Kai to his father. He was at the balcon of his apartement. Staring at the night sky that full of twinkling stars.

" Okay. So, 2 days ago I met with Sehun's father. And when we was talking about our sons, suddenly we have a briliant idea. We want to tighten our frienship so we decided to marrying you guys. So, how's with that Kai ? You marrying Sehun. Sounds good right ? " Kai's father say casually.

" Wait- W-what ? Are you jonking, dad ? This is seriously really not funny at all. " Said Kai to his father. A frown formed on his gorgeous face.

" I'm being serious, son. I won't joking about things like this. You are going to marry Sehun. And that's final. I won't take any  kind of rejection. You couldn't make my friendship broken just because you didn't like Sehun in special way. Huhhh... I thought you still like Sehun in that way, but here you try- " Kai's father rambling suddenly was cutted by Kai.

" Hell yeah, dad. Of course I will accepted this wonderful offer. Oh, God I feel like the happiest man in this whole world. And, dad you hella right. That was sound so good, even great. I surely looking forward to meet with Kim Sehun. That's sounds so ing great and- "

" Okay, okay, son. Even though you are happy, please don't swearing when you talking to me. I'm not your firends okay. So now, you just have to prepare displacement because you will return to Korea next week. I had already bought your flight ticket and had already found someone who gonna repalcing you as a new CEO at Kim's Company in London. Just make sure that you have completed all your need there. "

" Oh, okay dad. I'll make sure of it. Anyway, thank you dad to give me a chance to meet Sehunnie again. " Say Kai to his father. He smiled gently even though he know his father wouldn't see that.

" Nah, it's just maybe your fate to meet him again. So don't waste this opportunity, son. Anyway I must attend a meeting in another minutes, so see you next week, son. Bye ~ " After Kai bid good bye to his father, Kai put his phone down. Then he let out a content sigh and smiling so tenderly. He really couldn't wait to meet his little Sehunnie again. What will he looked right now, was he still remembered with- "

Present Time.

"..... -K-kai ~ KAI!!! " Sunddenly a shrill voice pulled him out of his sudden train of thought.

Kai blinked his eyes several times. He was in his car with Sehun. Kai sighed. He thought about that again.

" Kaiiiiii~ Why the hell you daydreaming in the middle of driving ? Looks everyone on the behind already honking us because you still haven't move the car whereas the traffic light had turned green. Now, move your before they kill us. " Said Sehun to Kai.

And truw what Sehun said. The traffic light had turned green and the cars behind already honking their car. So Kai quickly pulled the car into the roads. Seriously, Kai. Are you want to be at the police office ? Kai said to himself. Kai glanced at Sehun. But when he caughed by Sehun, he quickly turned his eyes on the road and focusing with driving.

 

♥ ♥ S.E.K.A.I ♥ ♥

When they arrived at their home, Kai practically sprinted towards his study room. He really needs some space from Sehun. So here, Kai. Sitting alone on his study chair. He feel a little bit dizzy. Maybe because he thinking too much this days. Kai feel really worse right now. He was dizzy and have been lacked of sleeping because he couldn't slept when Sehun slept beside him calmly. So, he just watched Sehun slept the whole night and will slept when the school on break time. Kai think, watching Sehun beside him was more important than sleeping. Why ? It's simple. Because when Sehun sleep, he would looked really relax, innocent and more beautiful. Just by watching Sehun sleep would make Kai felt happy. 

Little Sehhunnie. I'm here. Did you still remember me ? Jong-jong hyung. You used called me like that while you smiling so widely and showed your cute rabbit teeth. When you will smiling like that again to me ? I miss my little Sehunie that always chilingy to me. That always whined when my attention wasn't directed to you. You'll puouting your lips while said 'Jong-jong hyunngth ist badth. Sehunnie not likey likey you anymore. I hatech you !' and after that you will ran away from me and will avoiding me the entire day until I said sorry to you while gave you your favorite bear gummy and your kissy. Huhh... I miss my little cute Sehunnie.

That was what Kai thought before he drifted into dream land.


[A/N] Hi~ guys. I'm update again. XD. Sorry if this update is and short. I'm just bussy right now to prepare for Sehun birhtday. Anyway what you think about this chap ? Please subscribes, upvotes and don't forget to leave a COMMENT for me. Bye guys ~ ^^

P.S  In case you want to talked to me you guys can find me on my TwitterAsk. Fm

IG : HANA_SEKAI