Chapter 07

Sehunnie is a little brat

After the bell rang signaling that the school is over, Sehun quickly packed his things onto his backpack. After that he stand up and waiting patiently for his hyungs at the door. The first one that finishing is Tao and he walked to Sehun. He raised an eyebrow at Sehun and asked " Why are you in a rush ? Is something up ? " Sehun just shruged then he say " Nope. Actually, I just want to ask you guys to go to Bubble Tea shop. We can catch up things while drink bubble teas.. So yeah.. You guys up for this ? " Sehun looked at his hyungs face and waited for their replayed. They all exchenges glance. Then Kris say " Of course. We up for this. " And started walking to go out from their classroom. Sehun smiled and trailing behind his hyungs. Just after they reached the School gate, they abruptly stopped by a black Porsche car that stopped beside them. The colour of the Porsche is really black and shine that everyone could mirrored on the car, which actually Baekhyun and Tao did before Kris hissed at them and told them What the you guys doing ? Stop being a ies and step back from the car. They both frantically step away from the luxurious car scared will add more anger to Kris. They all waited for the owner of the car to showed because why on earth the car is stopped beside them ? Except Sehun that the only one who look bored and irritated because he already know whose the owner of the luxurious car. 

When the owner of the car finally decided to showed up, literally all of them gasped and jaw fall to the ground, because surely all of them except Sehun not expected that Kai or Sehun's husband have a luxurious car or this rich. Okay, they know that Kai's family is rich but they didn't thought that Kai will be really rich that he can afford bought a Porsche. Kai just smirked when he looked at his students expression. Their expression was funny, like they just see a ghost. Sehun was annoyed. Really annoyed. Because his hyungs was gape like a fish while looked at The Old Man Kai and Kai was smirked. So he dicide to end all of this staring competition so he and his hyungs can go to the Bubble Tes shop. Then he walked to Kai and stand in front of him with a frown. He coughed and say " What are you doing at here you ing Old Man ? Why you so suddenly appeared in fronf of me ? Want to embrassed me again or mocked me ? I don't have times for that. Because right now I kust want to go to the Bubble Tea shop with my hyungs. And I would really thankful if you don't blocked us. " And with that he started walked away not bothering to looked at Kai reaction. When he already far enough he still didn't see his hyungs. So he walked back to the school gate and say " Come on, hyungs. What you guys doing ? Don't bother about him. It just a waste. Let's go. " Sehun glared at his hyungs so they will start walking. When they finally start walking, Sehun smiled with satisfication. They barely walking a bit, suddenly Sehun wrist being yanked. It caused Sehun stumbled a little, and after he gain a balance he ready to yelled at the person who dare to touch him and almost make him fell. But he stopped mid way because the person who yanked him was Kai. Because the one that yanked Sehun was Kai, it make Sehun more irritated. He trying to release his wrist from Kai tight grip but to a fail. Finally Sehun give up and he glare at Kai. But he didn't say anything. He just glared at Kai. Kai sighed and slowly released Sehun wrist.

" Yah, stop glaring at me. You look ugly. " But when Sehun didn't budge he let out a heavy breath. " Okay. I don't want to annoy you or anything. I just want to take you to home. The school already over, so did my work so I thought why not going back to home with you ? We are live in the same place. But then you already went with your friends when I want to asked you to going home with me. So yeah, that why I'm here and blocked you. Though I didn't block you but if you say so. " Sehun just stare at him boringly. " Whatever. I don't care. You already said your intention, so can you let me go with my hyungs ? " Kai pretended to think but actually his answer will the same. " No " He casually said that. Sehun glared at him again. Then he sighed. " Why ? I thought you already said what you want. Is there something you forget ? Because I know you are the Old man. Of course you ing tend forgetful. " Sehun impatiently stared at Kai. Kai just smirked and then he leaned in until their faces just 1 or 2 inches apart. Sehun breath hitched because of the sudden proximity. He swallow a lump that he think suddenly appear in his throat.

" If I say no, then it's no. If you trying to being a brat to me, then I'll make sure my self more brat than you Sehunnie. Are you understand ? " Kai said sweetly. Sehun can only nod his head.


[A/N] Well, who finally decide to show up again ?? XD. I'm really sorry to you all my readers because I didn't update for a long time. I know I'm the worst writer. I finally decide to update now because I just get out from my writer block and problems. Actually I still don't feel like to update but there is some of you who comments and said I must update. So yeah finally I'm update. I don't know thouht if the update is good eough. But hey at least I'm trying right ? I really happy because you guys still stick with this story. I hope you guys will stick me until this story end. Anway from now, I'll try to update more frequent and improve my writing skills and English. Anyway thanks for the subscribers, upvotes and comments. It is really meant a lot for me. ^^
Good by for now and see you at next chap ^^ And sorry if there is a lot grammartical errors.

P.S I'm sure all of you already know about EXO comeback and new album. And surely EXO concert in Seoul. Seriously guys, I really like their new songs. All the songs is beautiful and their dance is super y~ >.< I really can't wait for their new album. Thought I'm a little bit sad because they come back as 10 not 12. -_- Anyway, among all of EXO new songs what you guys favorite ? Mine is Playboy because the song is super amazing and the dance is HOT! Especially with Kai and Sehun the ones that dance playboy. And there is so many SEKAI/KAIHUN momments when at EXO concert and it make me really happy. ^^ So please leave a comment about this update and you guys favorite song . :)