Bonuse Chapter - Special Kai B'Day

Sehunnie is a little brat

This is a bonuse chapter for Kai B'Day! I'm sorry if this is . Anyway Enjoy the story! ^^

P.S. Please read A/N because there is I want to ask you guys and that is really Important.


Date : 27 November 2014

In the classroom.

Sehun sit together with his hyungs in the back of the class. They always take the chairs in the back of the class, it's because that it help them to do anything they want without the knowledge of teachers. Just like right now, they all busy do their own business. Suho and Kyungsoo busy lovey dovey to each other, Chanyeol and Baekhyun busy planing their idiot trick, Chen is girning like an idiot while playing his phone, Lay is stared at his desk, Xiumin is busy munching his pancakes, and there is Sehun, Luhan, and Kris that is sitting close to each other and busy whispering to each other.

" Sehunnie~ I just really curious, are you know when Kai b'day ? " Ask Luhan with excitement.

" That Old Man b'day ? Hm.. I don't know" Sehun reply casually with a shrugh.

" How could you don't know ? He is your husband and now he is part of your family. You must know when his b'day.  You are being a brat again Hun. " Luhan said with a frown.

" I guess Lu is right Sehun-ah. He is your family now. Family always know and celebrate their birth day together. At least you know when his birth day even though you won't make a surprise or give him a gift. You are being a rude in this Sehun-ah. " Kris sighed.

" Okay. okay. God, you two always so fussy. I will ask him when his birth day. And I won't give him any gifts or say happy birth day to him. I ask him when his birth day just because you guys order me, not because I want to know. " Said Sehun with a pout.

Just when Luhan want to retorted back to Sehun, suddenly Kai enter the class, and starting the lesson. It's make all students stop their business and pay attention to Kai. After Kai explain their lesson he ask the students if there is anything that they are not understand.

" So is there anything you guys are not understand ? " Ask Kai while stare at the students. And because Sehun want to ask a question, he rised his hands. Kai who is see that, rised a eyebrow.

" Yes Sehun ? Is there anything you are not understand ? "

" Yeah. It's not a question because I am not understand the lesson, because seriously Oh Sehun always the smartass in this whole building. Anyway, I want to ask when your birth day Kai ? " Ask Sehun casually while staring at Kai.

The class burst into laughing and giggling after heard Sehun idiot question. His hyungs just can chuckle and shakes their head because Sehun brat behaviour. While Kai just sigh and shakes his head.

" Okay, Sehun. I will answer your question. First it is not a question that is related to the lesson so I won't answer that. Second, Sehun if you want to ask something that is not related to the lesson, you can ask me when you are in the break time or after the lesson is done. And if you ask that question just to want joke around then I think you must out from this class. And lastly, Sehun I'm your teacher not your friends who you can simply called just by the name. Next time call me Mr. Kim. Are you understand Sehun ? " Said Kai with stern.

" Yeah, yeah. I understand Mr. Kim. " Sehun said while rolled his eyes.

When the bell finally ring, all the students burst out from their class ready to go home. When Sehun and his hyungs walking to the door, suddenly Kai call Sehun name.

" Yes, Mr. Kim ? Is there something you want to ask > " Ask Sehun. His hyungs just giggling.

" Oh, yes. After I thinking, I think I must answer your question. So my birth day is in the January. 14 January. " Said Kai with a smile. Sehun just stand, face blank. Kai simply ruffle Sehun hair and then walking past him and dissapear.

What the Heck ? Sehun thought.


Date : 14 January 2015.

In Kim's house.

Sehun frantically pacing back and forth while biting his nails. He is alone right now. Kai went to the teachers Seoul union meeting since early in the morning. Right now Sehun is really confused. Why ? It's because when he was awakened by the sound of his alarm phone. Sehun jolted up. And he quickly grabed his phome from his bedside table to stop his alarm phone. But when he want to stop his alarm, suddenly he saw the writing on his phone screen that read ' 14 January 2015. Today is Kai birth day!!^^ Wake up Sehun! You have to get ready. Dress up so you will look more beautiful! ^.^ Kai will be happy! Ah~ Don't forget to give him a gift and preparing special food for him! >.<. ~(^o^)~ '. And there is emoji. Sehun is very embarrassed after  seeing that writing. No one knows if he made a birth day reminder for Kai. Not even his favorite hyung, Luhan or his beloved plushie, Pinku pinku. Oh my sweet Pinku pinku. How can I be so this embarrassing ? I swear to God, I'll kill my self if there is someone see this writing. And that's why now, Sehun is really panic. He had not prepared anything for Kai birth day. Nor a gift for him! Sehun curse for his forgetfulness and his ignorance that have absolutely no idea what should he do. 

Think, Sehun. Think. Says Sehun to himself. He stare at the clock. 12 p.m. OMG! I don't have much time! Kai will be home at 6 p.m. I just have 6 hours for Bubble Tea sake. What should I do ? Pinku pinku what should I do ? I can't ask Luhan hyung or other hyungs. They will tease me and would embarrass me. Sehun sigh. Guess, I should do this alone. And then he walk to the living room and sit at the couch. First, I must think what my pant. Hmm ? Ah~ I know. How about I cook his favorite foods, and buy him a birthday gift ? Sounds good right ? But, of course I must ask Kai mother what Kai favorite foods, go to shopping for the materials and buy a birth day gift, and lastly decorating the house. So we can have dinner together. Oh my my I'm really genius. Sehun smile proudly. Now let's ask Kai mother about his favorite foods.

" Oh, my beautiful son in law calling me. What's Sehunnie ? " Ask Kai mother cheerfully.

" Oh, eommonie. I want to ask you about what Kai favorite foods ? Today is his birth day. I want to cook his favorite foods for his birth day. " Ask Sehun.

" Oh, what a great in law I have. Of course Hunnie. I'll tell you. Kai favorite foods is chicken. He will love it all as long as it chicken. But I always cook fried chicken for him. I am sure he will love it if you make it to him. " Kai mother said with a smile.

" Oh, really ? So he loves chicken ? Then I guess I will make fried chicken. Thank you emmonie. "

" No problem, Hun. Are you know the materials for make fried chicken ? If not I can tell you. "

" Really ? Thank you so  much eommonie. Can you sent what materials that is needed with a message ? "

" Sure, honey. Good luck. " And Kai mother ended the call. 5 minutes after the phone call, Sehun received the materials list that needed. So Sehun quickly prepare himself and go to shopping.

First Sehun go to market for buys materials that needed to cook fried chicken. After that he go to accessories shop for buy a gift for Kai. First he don't know what should he buy to Kai, but then an employee help him to choose a perfect gift. He choose a black wristwatch. He think for a man like Kai is need a gift that show his mature more. He is a mature man, he already working as a teacher, he already merried, and he is very manly. Sehun even think that Kai is more manly than his hyung, Kris. So, of course Sehun can't give him a gift that suit for a boy ? After he order the employee to wrap the wristwatch into birth day cover, he buy that and dicide to go to home.

After Sehun arrive at his house, it's already 3 p.m. He just have 3 more hours and then Kai will be at home. So he must quick.  After Sehun take all the materials on the kitchen counter, he suddenly remember. HE CAN'T COOK FOR PINKU PINKU SAKE! So How Can He Cook Fried Chicken if he even can't fry an egg properly without burning the egg ? Oh, Lord. How a great day today. results won't be that . So Sehun start to make fried chicken.

But, after 2 hours trying to cook fried chicken, Sehun still can't make the fried chicken without to burnt the chicken. Right now, the kitchen is mess. Flour scattered everywhere, eggshells  scattered, water, sugar, salt spilled, boiled potatoes but the skin is not removed. Sehun is really angry because how strong he tried, it was not going to be fried chicken. He already dopped the chicken into the water. What's wrong with this chicken ? Why always burnt ? Are I wrong make it ? But I think there is nothing that wrong. Ah well, he already make the chicken. So it's not really bad to let the chicken a little bit burnt right ? And then when he look at the clock, his eyes turn really wide. Because, it's already 5.30 right now! Half an hour Kai will return to home. He must really quick. He must prepare himself so he will look great. But, he haven't decorating the house. Whatever. Right now he must preparing himself. 

Sehun frantically run to his bedroom. He look at his clothes. What should he wear ? Beautiful one ? Cute one ? Manly one ? Or the plain one ? But right now, he don't have much time. So Sehun just wear what his hands grab. He looks his reflection on the mirror. He wear a long sleeve blue sweater with black tight pants that there is a bit of a tear in the knee. The sweater have a red polkadot motive. And he wear a plain white shirt under the sweter. Sehun must admit that he looks very cute and attractive in this clothes. And lastly he make his bangs devided. And he quickly run to the dining room to prepare for their dinner.

When he preparing the foods on the dining table, he dicide to watch the tv. But, when he watc the scene on tv he feel sad. Why ? Becuase in that scene there is a mother that can't cook really well just like like him. When she triy so hard to cook for her husband, his husband don't like his cooks and throw the cooks in the trashbin. Watched that make Sehun think again. What if Kai don't like his cook ? What if Kai throw his cook in the trashbin ?  Sehun sighed. He should just order a good foods rather than to cook. Just when Sehun want to throw away his cook in the trashbin, suddenly Kai voice echoed in the house.

" Sehun-ah ? Where are you ? I'm back. " Say Kai.

" I'm here. " Said Sehun from the kitchen.

" Ah, there you are. How's your day Hun ? " Ask Kai while aproaching him.

" Good. How about you ? "

" Great! My friends prepared a surprise party for me. But I'll really happy if you remember that today is my birth day. " Said Kai. And when he near enough with Sehun that he see Sehun hiding a plate.

" Sehun. What are you hiding ? " Ask Kai while eyeing Sehun. Sehu just sigh and slowly showing his fried chicken to Kai.

" Because today is your birth day I want to cook your favorite foods. So I make fried chicken, but I really forget that I can't cook. So I just try to make it. But, the results is really . I'm sorry Kai. I don't intend to dissapoint you. I'm sorry if my cook is bad. I'll just order something that is really good. " Said Sehun while he crying silently and walk to the trashbin. Just when he want to throw the fried chicken, suddenly he feel Kai strong arms sneaked into his waist and Kai backhuged him.

" Hey, hey. Sehun-ah don't cry, please. I don't like when you crying. So please stop crying. I don't mad or dissapoint at you because you cook is bad. It doesn't matter to me. What is matter to me is you remember my birth day, you try to cook my favorite food even you don't know how to cook. It's mean a lot for me Hun. Other people give me their best give, but it's not from them. It's not them that make it for me. And you, trying so hard to make this for me. How could I dissapint at you. You are really wonderful Hun-ah. I don't know why, why God is really kind to me to bring you to me and make you always at my side. I can't ask for anything anymore. I just want you. And only you. And it's enough. Because you always complate my life. So don't say like that again okay. And let's eat this cook. I really hungry you know. " Sai Kai with a smile. And he led Sehun to sit. And they start to eating.

Sehun really happy. Because even though his cook really bad, but Kai still eat his cooks hungrily. He even said to Sehun to make him fried chicken again. How lucky Sehun. He have a amazing husband that will always there for him, that always take him, that always welcome him, that always support him and never let him down. Sehun really a lucky person in this world.

" Ah~ Kai. I have a gift for you. I think it will suit to you. But don't open it now. You can open it when I'm not around. " Sai Sehun while blushing.

" Aw~ You are really cute Sehun. And you really look beautiful wearing that clotes Hun." Said Kai. And it makes Sehun face flushed like a tomato. Kai can't resist Sehun, because Sehun is really cute when he is blushing or smiling. It make him smile too. So he hug Sehun tightly and kiss Sehun soft lips softly with so gentle. After he break off the kis, Kai say

" Thak you so much Hun. This is the best gift I ever have in my whole live. And thanks always stay by my side and never leave me. I love you my angle." Siad Kai and hug Sehun again.

" I must say that to you too Kai. Thank you always welcome me. And always protect me. I love you too. And Happy Birth Day Kai ! "

END.

[A/N] So, guys this is special chapter for Kai birth day. I'm sorry if this is . And sorry so many grammartical errors. But I hope you guys enjoy to read this even just a little bit.

And I want to say HAPPY BIRTH DAY KIM JONG IN ! Happy B'Day to my baby boyfriend Kai. I wish you will always smile, keep healty, more handsome, and lastly I wish in 2015 you will have a lot momments with Sehun.

And I wish 2015 is SeKai/KaiHun year.

Anyway subscribes, upvotes, and leave a comment. By guys! ^^

My Twitter

My Ask.fm

Birth Day cake