Chapter 01

Sehunnie is a little brat

“ WHAT??!! ARE YOU ING KIDING SEHUN?!! WHAT THE MAN!” It was the first words that Luhan said to Sehun the first time Sehun said that he’ll married a ing teacher. Sehun who sit at his chair beside Luhan chair only saighed. 

“ Yes, Lu hyung. And I don’t ing kiding okay. I don’t know either, what should I do. You know right Lu hyung that I really don’t like to be obedient and tie with a relationship. But what can I do, my father said he’ll took away all my facilities from me. You knew that I can’t life without my precious facilities.” Sehun said with his -brat face.

“ So have you tell other hyungs about your marriage ? And the most important thing is have you meet with your soon-to-be husband huh ?” Luhan retorted with his famous face.

“ No. I haven’t tell them and meet my soon-to-be husband. That’s why I told you first, cause I need you to tell them and not me. Because my mother said that next week the wedding will be held. So this week I must prepare everything the wedding thing need. So I will absence this whole ing week. And that’s why I can’t tell them because I’ll bussy this week and don’t have time to tell them “ Hey guys, so I will marriage with this guy who is young and a new ing teacher in our school. So please come to my wedding.” So hyung please tell them okay. I will buy you whatever thing you want. Just please help me with this one?” Sehun said with his famous puppy dog eyes and pouty lips who he sure will melt his hyung heart. And that’s right because now his hyung just can sigh in defeat while nooding his head.

“ Really hyung ? OMFG thanks hyung. You’re really the best hyung in this world.” Sehun said with beamed face and huged his hyung.

“ Yeah little brat, I swear if you don’t keep your promises to buy me everything I want I will kill you! You heard me Oh brat Sehun?!” Luhan said with grimace face.

“ Don’t worry hyung I will keep my promises I swear. But now I must go because my mother had been witing me in my house so we can go to shoping everything the wedding thing need. See you in my wedding hyung!” Sehun said while walking to classroom door and dissapear.

“ Whatever.” Luhan said and continue to check his Instagram.

Break time.

When Luhan eat his chicken burger sudenly he is intrupted by Baekhyun famous diva- scream “ OMG!!! THE NEW MATH TEACHER IS REALLY ING HOT AND HANDSOME ! AND HE IS STILL YOUNG AND SINGLE. I THINK I WILL TRY TO APPROCH HIM AND MAYBE HE’LL BECOME MY BOYFRIEND! JESUS CHRIST I THINK MY GOT WET BECAUSE HIS YNESS! “

“ YAH BAEKHYUN, CAN YOU SHUT UP YOUR ING MOUTH BECAUSE IF YOU NOT SHUT UP I WILL CUT YOUR TONGUE AND FEED MY DOG WITH THAT!”  Luhan growl.

“ Okay, I will shut up. But Luhan are you have meet new math teacher ? He is so hot you know. And if you see him, I swear you’ll like me. Scream like crazy teenager girl.”

“ I’am not yet. But did you said we have new math teacher who is young and very hot ? “

“  Yes Luhan. OMG he is very hot. And now he is being the hot gossip in this school. Every girl in this school trying to approach him.” Luhan beaming.

“ Okay. If you said he is very hot than he is must be really hot. And I think I will meet him in my math lesson.” Luhan said and than continue eat his chicken burger.

“ Hey Luhan is my eyes blind or what that I not see Sehunnie ? “ Luhan said while scan the whole caffetaria.

“ OMG! Wait. Don’t said that this new math ing teacher are Sehun soon-to-be husband ?”

“ WHAT ? Sehun will be marriage ? And his soon-to-be husband is the new hot-y-young math ing teacher?! And you even don’t tell me! “ Baekhyun siad with his diva face.

“ Okay. First I don’t sure if this new teacher is Sehun soon-to-be husband because Sehun just told that he’ll married with new teacher and not new math teacher. Second I even know about Sehun will marriage is this morning. So is not my fault if you don’t know yet.  “ Luhan said with calm.

“ Wathever. So where is that little brat huh ?”

“  He said he’ll absence this whole week bacause his wedding will be held next week and he must prepared everything the wedding need thing. So he is not school from today till next week.”

“ What ? the wedding will be held next week ? isn’t it to early Luhan ? He told he’ll married this morning and next week he’ll marriage? “

“ I think like that to. But it’s his parents decision so we can just obey.” Luhan said and sighed.

“ Yeah. Oh, Luhan you’ll come to Sehun wedding right ? And I’m sure you don’t tell the others about Sehunnie marriage yet. So I will tell them."

“ Of course I will come. Althought he sometimes like and being a brat he is always my baby brother who I really love. So yeah I will come. And thanks for help me to tell the others” Luhan said while give Baekhyun a smile.

“ So let’s go. The break time is over. You don’t want to late at the new teacher lesson right ? “ Baekhyun siad with smug smile. And than they walk side by side to their classroom.


[A/N] Hi, guys…. So this is the first chapter. And I’m so sorry if this is really and . But still I’m try to make this better right ? And I want to say thanks to who subcribes, upvote, and comments. I will try my best to make the good story. Please subcribe, upvote, and comments. See you in next chapters guys. Bye…. ^^