Chapter 02

Sehunnie is a little brat

Wedding dress shop.

“ Mommy, let’s back to home now. I’m really tired like .” Sehun whines and shoot his mother his famous puppy- face with pouty face. And it’s gain attantion from employees in that shop, especially girls because come on no one can’t  melted to Sehun famous puppy eyes. And the employees keep giggles and start whispers to each other because Sehun looks really cute. The other hand, his mother keep ignores Sehun whines, because she’s really bussy to choose what should his little baby boy to wear in his wedding. But how can she choose to what will his son to wear while his son is whines want to go back home because he is tired.

“  We will go back home after we choose what will you wear in your wedding day. Now sehunnie I give you two choice; You want to wear suit or dress ? hm…? “ she ask his son while still scan the gown she had picked and  chec it if it’s can fit with his son.

“ What ? No way I will wear dress mommy! I’m a growing up boy. Not in the hell I’ll wear those girly thing. I’m not a girl! “ Sehun protested at his mother when his mother aksked him what will his choose; dress or suit? Of course he’ll chose suit.

“ Okay. If you say so. Now choose, which one you want between this suits. “ his mother sighed because she want his son to wear a dress instead a suit. Because she think Sehun will look really pretty with a dress. But his stubborn son just keep protested he’ll never ever wear a gown.

“ Okay. I want this. “ Sehun says while point at a white suit whit grin. The white suit is really look amazing. It   It has buttons that look different from the usually buttoned suits. And the suit looks amazing with a very white like an angel colour.

“ It ? If you choose it than I’ll agree to. Because the suit is really amazing. It’s really white likes an angle. I think it’ll fit perfectely with yous Sehunnie.

“ Of course mom. Even I don’t want to marry right now, I still want to look really great when the wedding.” Sehun said while compliment himself with pats his shoulder. “ Now, can we go back home ? I had chosse the suit. I’m really dead tired.” Sehun said with a huff.

“ Of course my baby. But I want you to a little be patient because I want to choose one more suit.”

“ One more suit ? For who ? “ Sehun say while knitte his eyebrows together.

“ For your soon-to-be husband. Who else ? he said he can’t go to buy a suit for him. So I said I’ll chosse his suit. So Sehunnie which one the suits who look amazing like you had too ? “

“ Oh GOD. Whatever you think amazing mom. Just pick one who is really amazing, and than we can go back home. “ Sehun take a heavy sigh.  And than there is one girl of coworkers approach him and his mother. And than smile while say “ Hello, ma’am. I’m Jessica. And I want to help you to choose a amazing suit for your soon-to-be son-in-law I guess ?” She ended his spech with a smile.

“ Oh, yes. Please hep me. I really don’t have idea what should I’m choose.” His mother said whiel smiled to her.

“ Okay. So from I see you had taken a suit for your son. And I just want to inform you that, the suit that you had choose is have 2 different colours but same disigned. The other colour is black. So how’s this black suit is for your soon-to-be son-in-law ? I think it’ll look amazing.  “She asked.

“ Oh, great than. I think I will chosse the black to. So let’s go Sehunnie. We will come back to home.” His mother said to Sehun while walking straight to the casser counter. And payed the suits. And than walking out from the shop and sit at his white sport car whit Sehun already sleep beside her.

Thursday

“ Morning mom.” Sehun greeted his mother while yawning and than kissed his cheeks. Going to sit at his chair and eat his cereal breakfast. While he still munching his cereal with yawning every single second, his mother finally said “ Sehunnie, this evening I want you to prepare for dinner at Kim’s reastaurant. We’ll meet your soon-to-be husband, so be ready at 7 p.m. okay ? “

“ This evening ? I will meet with my soon-to-be husband and his family ? Oh, God I really look like after this marriage idea suddenly pops out. “ Sehun sighed. And than walking to his badroom. Going to sleep again because he is to tired even to eat his favourite breakfast after his mom mentioned that he’ll meet his soon-to-br husband.

06.30 p.m Sehun already ready to go, and wait at his parents car and go to Kim’s reastaurant. He waste one hour just to preapared so he’ll look at leat good infront of his soon-to-be parents-in-law. They ride to the Kim’s restaurant fill with silentness. And when his father suddenly stop, Sehun now ,aware that they had reached Kim’s restaurant .
 
Than they and they entered into the restaurant , and headed straight to a table , there are 3 people there . 2 parents , and 1 young man .
 
Sehun gulped when he see the young man, because the young man or he supposed soon-to-be husband are really handsome and breathtaking. And than they bowed to Kim’s family and they returned with a bow to, and than and invited them to sit down .
 
Sehun sit beside his soon-to-be husband. And then they eat their dinner whit Sehun parents bussy talking to Sehun soon-to-be husband parents, while they just sit and eat at silentness. After they eat their dinner, his father cough and saiys “ So, Sehun this is Kim’s family. And that young man that is sit beside you are your soon-to-be husband and his name is Kim Jong In or usually called Kai. And Kai this Sehun our son. And as everyone know that we’ll marry you with Kai . so we're going to talk about the marriage now.” And than Sehun’s parents and Kai’s parents start taling about the wedding , while both Sehun and Kai just sit with silentness. 
And that’s the first time Sehun meet Kai and also  the last time Sehun meet Kai as a staranger before he’ll marry to Kai.
And the wedding is tomorrow. And now here Sehun, restless dreamily on his bed , imagining his wedding day tomorrow.
What ‘ll happen tomorrow ? Sehun think and than sigh and throw up his body to his bed and fall asleep .
[A/N] Hi guys… so I I decided to update the story. And I really am sorry if I can not reply your messages one by one . And I really feel grateful because you already subscribes , upvotes , and comments . I'll try to do better so that the story is not look like again. And I’ll update again this Friday, so please look forward… Please subcribes, ipvotes, and comments. By…^^
P.S. Sorry if the story look like and so many grammatical errors.. please bear with my English..