Bonuse Chapter - Special Christmas

Sehunnie is a little brat

So, this is bonuse special chapter for for you guys because Christmas is coming. This chapter isn't apart from Sehunnie is a little brat. So enjoy ! And please read Author Note !


Tomorrow is Christmas day. Look like everything is celebrating Christmas day. Even Sehun, who is never really excitied about Christmas prepared everything that's needed for Christmas. Christmas this year is not much different from the the previous Christmas for Sehun. Preparing for Christmas Eve dinner, choosing and wrapping Christmas figts, making Christmas greeting card, and don't forget to decorate the Christmas tree. But there is this one diffrent from Sehun previous Christmas. Christmas this year he'll be celebrating with his housemate slash husband, not with his parents. Sehun parents refuse to celebrate Christmas with him because they want Sehun to celebrate Christmas with his husband. Sehun who is angry because his parents rejected his request, vowing won't say 'Merry Christmas' to his parents and won't contact them until Christmas is over. And because Sehun will celebrate this Christmas with his husband who is Sehun think he's just going to prepare dinner for Christmas Eve, selecting and preparing Christmas gifts and Christmas greeting cards to his hyungs, and decorate Christmas tree. Yes, there will be no Christmas gift for his husband. So Sehun just stay calm because he had prepared everything for Christmas.
Right now Sehun is drinking a cup of hot chocolate and sit on the couch watching Tv. Beacause Christmas is near, all channels showing everything about Christmas. So, Sehun select one channel that shows a cheesy drama about a pair of lovers who celebrate Christmas together. There is nobody in Sehun house now. It's because Sehun annoying husband or so called Kai go to somewhere from this morning. And he didn't tell Sehun where he went. So Sehun just leave it like that. Not bothering Kai by asking where he is now like a possessive lover. Sehun who is engrossed in his hot chocolate, suddenly disturbed by his favorite hyung, Luhan. Luhan who had just come to Sehun house, just enter Sehun house like he was the host. After Luhan see Sehun was sitting on the couch, he came towards Sehun and sat on the couch that occupied by Sehun. Sehun just rolled his eyes because Luhan loves to bother him. Like right now, there is a lot of couch but he chose the couch that occupied by Sehun. Sehun sighed because Luhan won't talk before Sehun asked. "Hyung, what are you doing here ? I tought you were shopping for Christmas gift for Xiumin hyung ?" Sehun ask, but his eyes stil not leaving the cheesy drama. Luhan just sigh and instead asking Sehun back. "Are you prepared everything about Christmas ?" Sehun just nods his head, eyes not leaving the Tv. "Yah! Kim Sehun watch other people if they're talking to you! And I'am your hyung, at least give a little respect to me." Luhan huffs. Sehun just roll his eyes at his hyung behaviour. "Alright, Luhan hyung. And I have prepared all things for Christmas" Sehun says, while staring at his hyung deeply. Luhan rise his eyebrow and ask again "Do you have prepared a Christmas gift for your husband ? You won't forget prepared a gift for him right ?" Sehun coughed slightly after hear Luhan question. "Why should I prepared a gift for him. We don't that close. Anyway he didn't prepare a gift for me too." Sehun says while play with the hem of his clothes. Then Luhan snorted and says "Yah! Are you crazy ? He is your husband. You should prepare a gift for him. Althought he didn't give anything for you. Tsk, tsk.. Sehunnie you're still childish  and still like a brat" Sehu just stuck out his tongue toward his hyung. And mumble whatever. Luhan just shook his head because Sehun brat behaviour. "If you haven't buy a gift for Kai, how about we go shopping together ? You buy Christmas gift for Kai and I buy for my precious baozi. How Sehunnie ?" Luhan ask with sparkling eyes. Sehun shakes his head vigorously. "No! I don't want to buy him Christmas gift. If you want to buy Christmas gift for Xiu hyung then I will accompany you. But I won't buy anything for that Old man." Sehun says. "No. You must go with me and we'll shopping to buys Christmas gift for your husband and my boyfriend. You can't just being a lazy and not preparing a gift for your husband. No, if you with me Sehunnie. Now go changes your clothes because we don't have much time. I'll wait here. And don't to use the clothes that make you warm. I don't want my baby Sehunnie freezing" Luhan says while pulling Sehun toward his bedroom. Sehun just sighed because if he doesn't follow his hyung said, Sehun sure he would be in danger. After Sehun get ready, Luhan pulled Sehun out of his house to go shopping.
When they arraive at stores that sell gifts, Luhan directly seek an appropriate gift for his baozi. Whereas Sehun was silent as a statue because he didn't know what gift  to be given to his husband slash Kai. When Sehun was thinking what gift should be choose, suddenly there was an employee who called him. "Excuse me, sir. Is there anything I can help you ? Maybe choose a gift ?" "Oh, U-um...Hmm..I-I.. No, I can do it myself. Thank you." Sehun stutter while smiling awkwardly to the employee. The employee simply nodded his head and smiled and left Sehun. Sehun sigh. Then start looking for an appropriate gift for Kai.
After an hour of searching for the right gift for Xiumin, finally Luhan looking for Sehun to see what is gift that he choose for his husband. "Sehun-ah, are you have done selected the gift ?" Luhan asked while searching Sehun gift that he choose to his husband. "Hyung~, I don't know what gift should I choose for him. I never giving gifts for others besides the hyungs and my parents. Help me~" Sehun says with a pout. "Aigoo~ My Sehunnie don't know how to choose a perfect gift to his husband. Tsk, tsk... You know Sehun, I don't know what will happen to you if I wasn't with you.. Relax Sehunnie.. leave it to the awesome hyung in the world.. First we need to know what he likes. Do you know what he likes Sehunnie ?" Luhan says while eyeing the goods on the shelves. Sehun shakes his head. Luhan sigh. " So, what will we choose to him ? Any idea Hun ?" "Hm.. He once said that he loves dance ?" Sehun says, while trying to remember. "He loves dance.. Hmm.. What gift we can choose which relate to dance ? Come on Luhan. Think..think.." Luhan says to himself. "Aha! I know gift that will perfect to him." Luhan says while smiling proudly. "What is it hyung ? You don't plant to buy clothes dance right ?" Sehun ask. "Of course not, silly. We'll buy music cassette for him, so that when he want to dance he could use the cassette. How Sehunnie ?" Luhan says with a grin. "Okay, then music cassette ? Let's find the cassette in cassettes section."
After half an hour looking for music cassette suitable for Kai, they find one taht fits. Then they went toward cashier to pay. After that Luhan and Sehun return to Sehun house. When they arrive in Sehun house they both sat on the couch because they feets really tired. "Now, Sehunnie I'll go home. You just have to wait until Kai return. Soon Xiumin will be at home from his work. So, hyung will leave you. Bye Hunnie" Luhan says while he walk to the door and dissapear.  Sehun sighed and headed to his shared bedroom with Kai.
Sehun don't know when he asleep, because when he open his eyes it already morning and the sun is already rising. And when he turn around he see Kai still sound asleep. Then Sehun see the clock to see what time is it now. 8.30 am. If now already morning, then it means.. OMG! OH MY HOLLY MOTHER COW! TODAY IS CHRISTMAS!!! Sehun scream to himself.While Sehun busy thinking he wasn't aware of Kai who is already up and looking at him gently. Then suddenly Sehun feel a strong pair of hands slipped around his waist. Sehun let out a gasp. And slowly turn around to find Kai smirking at him. "What are you doing ? You're really brave yo touch me Old man." Sehun says while gritted his teeth. And away from Kai. Kai just smirk. And slowly approaching Sehun. Sehun swallowed hard, trying to back away from Kai. "Y-yah! W-what A-are Y-youu doing ? Don't you dare to go near me. Or I'll bite you. I have sharp teeth. Grr.." Sehun says with showing his teeth. And suddenly Kai burst into laughing. "Kim Sehun, you're really something. How could you threatening people in a way that cute. People won't scare if you threatening like that, instead they will catch you. Oh, God you're really cute." Kai says while wiping his tears. Sehun pouts. And then went out leaving Kai. "Hey! Sehun. Don't be sulk. I'm sorry ?" Kai says as he walk toward Sehun direction. "Hey, baby. Don't pout like that. You're really cute like that. And I don't know if I can hold myself to not pounce on you." Kai tease Sehun. "Is laughing at me really fun ?" "Of course not. I'm not laughing at you. It's just that you're so cute when you're angry. Kai says with a gentle smile to Sehun. "Really ?" Sehun ask with his wide puppy eyes. "H-em. You're really cute when you're angry" "Of course. I always cute. And no one can beat my cuteness." Sehun smile proudly. "Of course. My baby always cute. Now, Sehun. Today is Christmas. So I've been preparing a Christmas gift for you." "When did you prepare it ?" Asked Sehun. " Yesterday. Remember, I went  from the morning and come home late at night. So, I went looking for a Christmas gift that appropriate for you. Therefor I can't tell you where I'm going." Kai say as he take a gift from a closet of the table lamp. Then give it to Sehun. "For me ? Are you serious ? I thought you are not going to prepare a Christmas gift for me." Sehun said with a suprise face. "How could I not prepare a gift for you ? You're my husband. And this is the first time we celebrate Christmas together. Now, open the gift." Sehun directly open the gift. And inside the gift there is a necklace. The necklace had a symbol made of a word. "What word this is ?" Asked Sehun curious. "The word is Japanese. And the word is inscribed as Sekai. Se for Sehun and kai for Kai. Sekai means the world in Japanese. So, I give you the necklace, that you always remember that my world is you and your world is me. And without you my world would not be complete. Here, I'll help you to put it on you." Say Kai. After the necklace attached on Sehun neck Kai looked at the necklace. "This necklace is very beautiful Kai. I really love the necklace. Thank you" Sehun hug Kai. "Ah! I got something for you too. Wait a minute." Sehun said while taking a gift from his wardrobe. "Tada. It's for you Kai. I hope you'll like it. I don't know what you like. So I can only give you this. You can open it." Sehun said happily. "You know, I actually thought you were not going to prepare any gift for me." Then Kai opened the gift. Inside the gift there is a music cassette. "Music cassette ?" Ask Kai while eyeing the cassette. "Yup! You said you love to dance. So I chose the music cassette so that when you want to dance you can use it. I chose the stream of jazz.. do you like it ?" Sehun ask cautiously. "Of course. I really like this. I prefer this than others thing. Thank you so much Sehun-ah." Kai say to Sehun then hugged Sehun tightly.
"OMG! I forgot something!" Sehun said suddenly. "What's  that ?" Kai asked frantically. Sehun just grinned and said "Merry Christmas Kai!" Kai laughed after hear what Sehun said and tell Sehun the same thing. "Merry Christmas too, baby." And then kiss Sehun forehead.
To Sehun althought not able to celebrate Christmas together with his parents, Sehun feel happy. Because he with Kai. Beacuse to Sehun as long as Kai with him, he should not be afraid to celebrate Christmas. "AH! I forget again. Merry Christmas to you all!" Say Sehun to all raeders.
END

[A/N] So, hi my beautiful raeders! First I want to say Sorry cause I didn't update the story until now. I'm just busy lately because I have to study for my semester exams. But now I've been free so I'll try to update this story again. But I'm not sure if I could always update because sometimes I have absolutely idea. -_-''. So since Christmas has arraived, I present this bonuse chapter for you all. I hope this bonuse chapter not dissapoint you guys and not really . I'm sorry if there is grammartical error. And if you like this bonuse chapter feel free to comments. And don't forget to subscribes and upvotes. And if you guys want to chat with me you guys can contact me via SNS. ^^

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL READERS ! LOVE YOU GUYS ! ^.^

Last MERRY CHRISTMAST TO EXO !! ESPECIALLY TO MY SUNSHINE AND CUTE BABY SEHUN AND HIS Y BOYFRIEN KAI !! I REALLY LOVE YOU OPPAS!

P.S Have you guys listen to EXO new song ? December, 2014 - The Winter's Tale ? Their song is very sweet. ^_^

Words count : +2OOO


 

https://twitter.com/VictoryShana

ask.fm/HanaSeKai94

IG : HANA_SEKAI

Line : hana_sekai