Chapter 06

Sehunnie is a little brat

Sehun sit on his chair. He have headset in his ears. While he heard Gangsta by Kat Dahlia he scroll his instagram. Then suddenly someone pulled his headset from him.  Sehun got shocked because it. He then looked up to find a bastard who dare to disturb him. But when he looked up, he gasped because Kai is standing in front of him. Kai looked down at him, and glare at him.

“ WHAT THE ACTUAL ARE YOU DOING ? WHY YOU ALWAYS DISTURBING ME ? GIVE ME BACK MY HEADSET NOW, YOU OLD MAN!!! “ Sehun shouted at Kai.

“ KI- OH SEHUN!! Watch your mouth, kid. I am your teacher. Show some respect to me. And I won’t give you back your headset if you againts what I am says. Now, sit down and follow the lesson well. And don’t forget detention after school. Meet me in my office.” Kai said and walked to the front of the class. And he take a chalk and write his name on the board.

“ So, Good Morning students. As you know I am a new teacher of mathematics which replaces the Mr. Ahn Jae Hyung . My name is Kim Jong In but you can call me Mr. Kai. I hope we can work together. Let’s just start the lesson. Open page 65.” While Kai bussy teaching the students, Sehun grit his teeth And glare at Kai. Then suddenly an idea pop up from Sehun head, and then Sehun smirk while says “ Wait, you Old Man. I will make sure you will regret because you dare to disturb me “. While Sehun bussy to think a plant for make Kai irritated, Kris poke Sehun arm to get his attention. 

“ What Kris hyung ? “ Sehun said while stare at Kris.

“ I know you want to make something weird, right ? Sehunnie, I advise you to don’t do anything stupid. Especially to Kai. He ia our teacher, and he is your husband. “ Kris said with a sigh. 

“ Oh, coome on hyung. You really know me to well. And what will I do is not something stupid. Just watch, hyung. And help me to successful this plant. Okay ? I will help you so you can go to date with Tao. “ Sehun said with aegyo and a sing song tone. 

“ Really ? You will help me, Sehun? Oh, GOD. If I can go to date with Tao, then I will make sure I will do anything. “ Kris said with a smirk.

“ That’s my Kris hyung. Now just enjoy the show hyung. “ 

Then Sehun make a fake cough to get attention from Kai who is teaching a student who don’t know to solve an excercise. When Kai stop teaching and stare at Sehun, Sehun smile and says “ Mr. Kai, can you help me to solve this exercise ? I don’t know how to solve the problem.” And stare at Kai innocently. Kai who a little bit surprised because Sehun suddenly sweet and not lika a brat, walking to Sehun direction and before he can ask which one who he don’t know to solve the problem, he fall to the ground hard with his face landed first to the ground. He don’t know how he can fell but he is sure this is Sehun who made him fell. So, Ki stood up and want to yell at Sehun but before he can yell at Sehun, Kai see Sehun face. He wear his innocent face while said “ OMG! I am sorry Mr.Kai I don’t mean to make you fall. I always forget that I have a bad habit to always remove my leg from under the table. Kai just can let out a quiet growl because he he did not want the student to hear his furious over Sehun because of his fake innocence. Kai just let out a deep sigh before turn to  Sehun and smile and says “ It’s okay Sehun. I know you are didn’t mean that. But my advice to you is to get rid of your bad habit , I fear that it may be able to embarrass you in the future.” And then walk to the board and start teaching again. Leave a furious Sehun who is still embarassed. Sehun Sehun not know kai will remain calm . And even come acting like him. Kris can only hold back his laughter because Sehun humiliated by his husband in front of his friends. Kai, I will make sure you will regret for made me embrrassed like this.

And Kai just can smirk while think Sehun… If you want to play with me then I will happy to join your game as well. And then we can see who will win. 


[A/N] So, hi guys… I know I am a bad Author for you to wait the update.. But I am really sorry cause I get bussy with school.. 

I know this update is really short but I am just very lazy to make a long update…  I promise next update I will make a long update. And as you gauys see in this update I just make Kris who is talked to Sehun not his other hyungs… It’s because I just want to make a special update for Kris birth day… I know this is a little bit late, but yesterday I can’t post the update..^^

So I just want to says HAPPY BIRTH DAY KRIS, MY HANDSOME ANGEL! ^^ I wish you all the best… And See youy guys next time.. Bye.. ^^

P.S  Did you already listen to Kris song " There Is A Place" ? But I'm sure you would have heard . OMG ! I really fell in love with his songs . The song is very beautiful and meaningful. And I just can’t stop to playing the song again and again. >.<