Chapter 7

Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Luhan is not feeling well today, it’s the good thing she already asked for the day of when she was in the heat. She blushes hardly when she remembers what she had done to Yifan. Still Yifan’s touches make her giddy especially when he kisses her and Luhan would be lying if she said she doesn’t like it

 

 

   After breakfast they watch TV, Yifan needs a rest after a long night of love making and he sure glad that Luhan is wearing proper clothing this time. She leans on his right arm, wraps her around it. Yifan pulls away to wraps the arm around her and pull her closer to his chest. This is so relaxing for Luhan. A ring from her door interrupted them; she jumps of the couch shuffles to the door. She opens the door and shock seeing her two friends greet her, they bought a basket full of fruits and carton of apple juice, “Oh Kyungsoo, Minsoa” she blinks, not expecting seeing her friends today, “What are you guys doing here?”

 

 

 

“Well we figure out we should visit you today” Kyungsoo place a hand on her hip, “You rarely get sick you know. This is the first time.” Minsoa claims. Luhan chuckles “Sorry for making you guys worry but I’m- “Luhan was cut off when Kyungsoo raised her hand to her face, “Luhan you don’t need to lie to us” she pushes Luhan aside, get in the house, Minsoa trailing her. Luhan face turns pale; she prays that they didn’t set foot to the living room. She quickly shut the door and sighs in relief when she found them in the kitchen. “I think you’re too stressed out, that’s why we bought you these” Minsoa beams. Luhan sure is glad that her friends care but what can she do about Yifan when they find out about him. “Oh well thanks you guys but you don’t have to really” Kyungsoo makes her sit, she give her a glass of the juice. “Well we were shock to see you all of the sudden long sick” Kyungsoo said. Minsoa was pealing an apple for them but then she froze. “Ah Luhan” a deep voice makes Luhan shivers, oh no why. Luhan turns back, “Ah Yifan” she quickly walks to him, “This is my friend, Kyungsoo and Minsoa” she points out, “Girls this is Yifan – my –“she swallows “B-boyfriend”. Her friend’s eyes widen, Yifan bows his head slightly “Ladies, nice to meet you” like a gentlemen he speak. Kyungsoo and Minsoa control their giggles, they greet back. Yifan turns to Luhan “I need to go out for awhile, I’ll be back okay?” he gives her a kiss on the forehead then left.

 

 

  Luhan turn to her friends, “What?” she said. “Olalla~” Minsoa giggles, “Gosh Luhan, you didn’t tell me you have a real life supermodel in your house” Kyungsoo purrs, “Have you guys, you know” Minsoa wiggles her brows, Luhan blushes hardly. “W-what do you mean?” Kyungsoo wraps her arm around Luhan “Aw come on Lulu, don’t tell me you guys never done it. I mean he must be nasty am I right?” Luhan looks away, her face is now red as tomato “S-sort of” she mumbles. Her friends eyes her carefully, “Y-yeah he is kind of” she takes a deep breath “Good at it” Kyungsoo tugs her shirt “Tell us about your adventures with him”

 

 

 

 

    Yifan slips his hands into his pockets; he scans the area before entering an antique shop. He looks around as he’s inside, he walks further inside scanning the place up and down before someone speak, “It has been a long time Kris” Yifan almost jump, he blinks at the person that spoken, an old man with a black pipe between his lips behind a glass counter. He had pale skin with grey hair, he’s wearing a worn out white shirt with a black pants. Yifan grins “Yeah, sure glad to see you’re still alive James” he went to the counter, the man laugh. He pulls out the pipe “I’m sorry for what happened. I don’t know how to help” James sigh, Yifan smile “Nah its okay. If you were there I would chase you away. I can’t trust them on you.” The old man puffs out a smoke, “I guess you must have found a perfect place to hide out considering your strong scent” James cringes as he sniffs him. Yifan chuckles, “Well is there anything I could do for you?” Yifan eyes him for awhile, he takes out a cloth. He place it on the counter, “I need this” James raises a brow, he slowly unwrap the cloth. His eyes widen, “This is...” he looks back at Yifan, “You found her?” Yifan nods, James stares back at the object he just land his eyes on, it was Luhan’s diamond necklace, Yifan had a chance to took it when she was taking a bath this morning. James cover the necklace back, he pushes it to Yifan who then stuff into his pocket. “Follow me” they walk further more into the building. As they arrived at the back of the shop, James whispers a spell then reveals the wall true self. The wall seems to have small compartment covered with dusty old glasses.

 

 

 

 

 

   “I never thought you would find her, it was impossible to locate her. Suho was really good” he unlocks one of the glasses. “It’s no wonder he trusted you” he opens it, gingerly takes out an old tiny book more like a note book, he blow off the dust before hands it over to Yifan. “He gave me a message to whoever gets this.” James said almost a whisper, “When the critical time comes, let her read this.” Yifan eyes the book, “But make sure she is in a safe place” he said in a serious tone. Yifan smile at him, “I will”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   Luhan was watching TV when Yifan comes back, “Hey” Luhan greets him, “Hey” he kisses her forehead before heading upstairs, “Where’d you go” Yifan pauses at the midd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter