Chapter 3

Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Kris blinks for awhile then laughs. Luhan sure is adorable when she’s fills with curiosity, the way she squints her eyes but the brown orbs glints with excitement, her right shoulder raise when she tilts her head. Kris suddenly had the urge to kiss her. “Well they did locked me up pretty tight but – they don’t know what I’m capable of”

 

 

 

     That night I escape it was quiet; the guards outside was talking about something about an attack happened but I couldn’t care more since I plan to escape. I calm myself; one thing they didn’t know; I don’t just breath fire, I breath out anything I want and on the perfect time. Luhan raise a brow at him, he chuckle. Well I’m kind of what you people call a ‘royal’ dragon, that’s why I can have multiple abilities. Kris grins as Luhan nod adorably; even she doesn’t do it on purpose. I breathed out acid; it melts the seal, I did the same with my shackles and the steel bar. No one really notice me got out; my acid breath made me invisible to their senses.

 

 

  When I got out, I changed to my dragon form and flew away. I was finally free! I thought about getting out of the area then I’ll find somewhere to hide and continue my mission but then – a cat saw me. It alerted the others; I hid myself in the woods thought it would be much safer but I was wrong – one of them, a wolf attacked me but I manage to fight back even in my weak condition I still have a promise to kept. It beat me up pretty badly since it’s an alpha wolf, just imagine the strength; but I didn’t give up. Once I knocked it out I flew away quickly; to the town, I almost fell on a few cars and maybe I caused a few of accidents. Kris rubs his nape for feeling guilty about the drivers but Luhan on the other hand widens her eyes. Maybe she should apologize to her patients? As I start to get weak; sometime I stopped by on a large tree, trying to hide myself. I wait until it passed midnight; people were sleeping and it was a perfect time for me to escape, but I got weak as I flew more then crashed on to your pond.

 

    Kris looks down and mutters a sorry. Luhan’s mouth still form an ‘o’ shape then nods away. “Well may I know why you don’t want me to bring you to the hospital?” Kris heaves a sigh “Like I said, they are lots of us. We’re everywhere. We can be anything we want because we have long life – you can say that we’re immortals” Luhan huffs, “Still...” she said worriedly, Kris grip her hands firmly “I’ll be fine okay? I just need some rest then I’ll be okay – well about your pond though” Kris grin in embarrass as Luhan sigh “Forget about it, I can hire them back anyway” Luhan shrugs, feeling extremely embarrass Kris said “I’ll pay” Luhan raises a brow “Honestly Kris that pond was expensive. It’s okay, my salary is more than enough to pay for it” Kris frowns and insist on paying for it, “You don’t know me fully yet Luhan, just let me pay. At least let me repay you for everything you’ve done for me?” Luhan stares at the man’s soften eyes then sigh “Fine” she mutters, crossing her arms. “And now since you have clothes on I suggest you come with me to the mall” she jump off from his lap. “I forgot to buy presents for a friend.”

 

 

 

 

   Kris was always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter