Chapter 1

Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Luhan squirms as the sun rays kisses her face, she let out a yawn and stretches herself with her eyes close. Slowly she sits up; rubbing her eyes and yawns again – her eyes flutter opens as a deep soft voice greet her “Good morning” Luhan heart melts, “Good morning” her eyes shuts again as she jumps off couch; head upstairs to the toilet to get ready for the day but wait – her eyes widens. She runs back “Oh my god! Why are you using that towel?” Luhan retort, the black hair man with a body of a Calvin Klein model; wearing her favourite Pikachu towel “That’s my favourite towel” she whine as she slump beside the confuse looking man “Well you’re the one who gave me this last night” the man spoke, Oh... She mentally slaps herself. She sigh, she was too focused on his deep wounds last night, well at least his blood doesn’t stain the towel, speaking about wounds “How’s the wound?” she ask, “Well it’s okay now I guess” the man raise his right arm, checking his wounds. Luhan frown “I need to get you to the hospital” the man’s eyes widen “N-no! It’s okay!” he shakes his head “I’m perfectly fine now see!” he stands and try to do some hop but fail with a painfully groan, Luhan sigh loudly “Why are you so afraid of the hospital anyway? I’ll just give you more proper treatment and then you can rest” she stands up, facing him. The man surely shows her a clear worry expression which Luhan wonders why... “Fine fine!” she raise her hands in defeat “we don’t need to go to the hospital” the man beams brightly, showing his toothy grin; Luhan think it’s too adorable for a man like him. She cough “Anyway, I almost forgot” she extended her hand “I’m Luhan” the man smile warmly and takes Luhan small hands into his large one “Kris” he said. “Okay nice to meet you Kris, so um...” she stare at him from head to toe “We need to get you some clothes” she said blushes slightly. Kris faces turns red as well as he realize that he’s half in front of a (cough)y-cute(cough) doctor. He cough “Y-yeah maybe” he rub his nape “I-I’ll take a shower first” Luhan said quickly run to the bathroom. “Everything you wanted in the guest room” she smiles as she walk upstairs, “and don’t scrub the wounds too hard okay?” Kris smile as he stares at her climbing upstairs. He wonders why would she be too nice to a complete stranger to him?. Luhan wonders the same thing in her room.

 

     Luhan come out from her room; went downstairs while drying her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter