Chapter 4

Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Yifan feels like he’s being caged; he’s wounds are okay now... Well sort of but still he can walk around like a well healthy person. Even though Yifan tried to convince Luhan that he IS okay and need find his master’s daughter, Luhan would refuse him to go out, “Who’s the doctor here, you?” she would say and while Yifan would sigh in defeat and sulks at the corner. Luhan locked him inside every time she went to work or out shopping. Makes Yifan feels like he’s a pet instead of a patient.

 

 

    It has been two weeks now, Yifan is tired of convincing Luhan until one day; “Oh well I think you wound is okay now!” Luhan beam but Yifan beams brighter. “So that means I can go now?” Luhan face change. She looks slightly hurt. Luhan struggles to come out with excuses. Seeing Luhan face, Yifan knows something is wrong, he grips her shoulders “Hey” He circles his thumb “What’s wrong?”  Luhan lets out a soft sigh and shrug. “Will you come back?” Luhan looks up at him with a hopefully eyes. Yifan raises a brow at her question then hit him. Oh... Yifan finally gets it. She doesn’t want him to leave. Yifan smile warmly; he wraps his arms around her “Of course I will” he said,  her shoulders start to shake; tears wetting his exposed neck, Luhan doesn’t know why but she sure wouldn’t want him to leave, she had always been a loner, afraid to have guy friends; afraid of getting hurt. Now she is too attached with him, she doesn’t want him to leave. “Promise?” she said lowly, like a little child. Yifan chuckles, softly she pushes her; wiping her tears off “I promise.” He smiles “I got nowhere to go besides looking for her but still I don’t know where she is” Luhan’s heart cringes, is she jealous? But she pushes the feeling away “Well is there any easy way to find her? I mean they’re so many of them out there.” She tugs his sleeves, “What if they attack you again?” her eyes fill with worries now; Yifan’s heart melts; he want to say ‘it’s okay, I’ll be fine’ but he wouldn’t want her to treat him again if he’s injured. “If it makes you worry” he his lips “I’ll try to figure out an easy way then” he kisses her forehead “Don’t worry”. Luhan feels like her face is about to explode, blood rush through her veins, she looks down; softly push him. “I’m going to bed now” she said without looking up. Rubbing her right arm, she walks out of the room with a “Good night” Yifan replies the same. As she slumps on her bed; Luhan touches her forehead with her bright red face. “Oh my” is all she can say.

 

 

   The next morning Yifan walk downstairs finding Luhan rushing for work, she tells him that breakfast is ready and she left a spare key for him. If Yifan had a tail stuck out of him, it would be swinging with excitement by now. He bids her good bye with a wish of good luck then of to finish his food. Finally I can go out!

 

  When he finished his food and done the dishes he walks upstairs excitedly; he couldn’t wait to get out of the house but wait... He pauses at the door of his room. How would he disguise himself? Surely he wouldn’t want to go out without any disguise.

 

 

 

   Yifan takes a deep breath; trying to figure out what to do as he go out. The others could sense him even if his hair style changed. Yifan heaves a sigh then takes out the expensive cologne that Luhan gave him, he never wear this kind of things; it hurts his sensitive nose even Luhan’s house does when he set foot on this place but now he’s used to it and her house made a perfect hideout for him from the others to track him. He takes a deep breath and spray amount of cologne on his body. He coughs as placing the bottle on the table. “Oh yeah, this will work” he whisper between his coughs. He walks out of the door; locks it with the spare key. He busy his thoughts as he walks on the curb; trying to remember what his master taught him. He snaps his finger; maybe I could do that but first he thought before he heads to the bank.

 

 

 

 

 

  Luhan sigh; she’s almost home now, maybe after a cool shower and a warm dinner will make the tense go away. She opens the garage door with her remote and shock to see a black brand new Audi car in her garage. She blinks; did Yifan invite someone to her house? Good thing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter