CHAPTER TWO: At The Beast Dorm.

[Sequel to Tropical Haven] V.I.U

YOSEOB POV

‘HYUNG! You’re back and you’re drenched! With… a girl in your arms?’ Dongwoon said

‘DONGWOON! Help me!’ I panted, taking off my shoes and rushing into the dorm. Realising that our dorm had no couch I ran quickly to our bed room. Our room had 3 bunk beds, each right next to each other. I placed Hana carefully rushing past Junhyung, Gikwang and Hyunseung who were walking towards the door onto a bed.

‘Yoseob! Welcome back but …YAH! Why is there girl in here?  AND A GIRL WHO IS WET ON MY BED!’ yelled Junhyung. ’YAH!’ Doojoon-hyung came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around him. He jumped as he saw Hana on Junhyung’s bed and hit the wall.

‘Wae is there a girl? In our dorm?’ he asked, in a sort of loud whisper. He looked and Junhyung and he looked at me. ‘Yoseob?’

I looked over to Hana. Her face was red, body drenched with rain water and breathing heavily.

'Doojoon Hyung, please!' I begged. He let out a sigh and crawled into Junhyung's bed.

'Yah! Doojoon! You're wet and wearing no clothes! AIGOO! Why must my bed be wet!?!' complained Junhyung. Hyunseung came over and patted Junhyung on his head.

'You can sleep with me tonight hyung!' he said. Junhyung just looked at him and soon Dongwoon and Gikwang entered the room. Doojoon crawled closer to Hana, lifted her hair out of her face and placed his forehead on hers. He still wet hair dripped on her face, sliding down her red cheeks. Doojoon moved his face from Hana's forehead and began removing her jacket slighting to reveal her neck. He pressed two fingers and kept it there for a few seconds.

'She's burning up,' Doojoon began. 'Her pulse is beating very fast. I think she was in the rain for a while. She's alright. Nothing serious but we do need to get her temperature down. If it gets too high, the organs won't be able to function in her body due to the increased temperature.

'What should we do hyung?' I asked. I was very grateful of B2ST leader. He knew what to do in any given situation. I

'First, we need to get rid of her wet clothes. Yoseob, I need you to get me any clothes thay may fit her. She is very tiny and your clothes would only fit her. I need everyone to get out of our bedroom so I can change her clothes' Doojoon explained

'Yah! Doojoon. Put on some clothes first you pevert! What if she wakes up and finds you stripping her AND you have nothing on but a towel' Gikwand said.

'Get me some clothes then!' Doojoon replied. 'Dongwoon can you get me a hot towel? Hyunseung, hot waterbottle and Junhyung, get me a towel'

We all went to our designated chores and quickly gathered what we needed. I opened my wardrobe and tried to find something Hana would fit. I spotted my black 'Swagger' shirt. Being a short girl, this would go pat Hana's knees. Gikwang was still searching for Doojoon's clothes.

'Aish! Where did Hyung put his underwear?!' complained Gikwang. I threw him pair of undies near my pile of clothes. He thanked me and I rushed back to our bedroom and threw Doojoon my shirt. Junhyung had already given him a towel to dry off Hana. I rushed to help Dongwoon and Hyunseung. After a few minutes we entered our room. Doojoon finally had clothes on and was drying Hana in a gentle manner.

'OK you guys. I'm going to take off her clothes. So leave.' Doojoon ordered.

The five of us walked to the living room area.

'Yoseob-hyung. I'm glad you are back and safe from ... wherever you were, but who is she?' Dongwoon asked. I began telling the members what happened the past four days on the island. The smiles, the laughter, the tragedies... the kiss.

DOOJOON POV.

The other B2ST members had left and I was left with this feverish girl. I was able to dry off her face but it was difficult to dry her what with the wet clothes clinging onto her body. I took off her shirt first, desperately trying to avoid looking at her ... body parts. I had finally removed her top and began to dab her with a towel while looking at the wall to avoid looking at her. After all, though I maybe B2ST's charismatic leader, I'm still a man. I lifted her body to dry of her back, still looking at the wall. This was embarrassing. If anyone came in now, they would never let me live it down. I dried her back and put Yoseob's shirt on her. Now, I have to go through this again ... with the bottoms.

YOSEOB POV

'Buh?!' everyone yelled in unison. 'You love her?!' I nodded my head. Junhyung patted me in the back.

'Visual maknae is now a man,' he said, shaking his head. 'No more ayegos anymore.' I pouted at the comment and was about to tease Junhyung but Doojoon finally came out of the bedroom.

'She's alright now. I wrapped her in a blanket with the hot water bottle and a towel on her head. Her breathing slowed down.' Doojoon turned to me. 'Yoseob. She goes home tomorrow. We CANNOT have a girl in our dorm, and sleeping as well. It will cause a scandal. She leaves. Araso?'

I scratched my neck and avoided hyung's eye. I didn't know how to say this. I fell to my knees and grabbed Doojoon's shin and I began pleading.

'Doojoon hyung-nim. Please let her stay here. She has nowhere else to go! PLEASE!' I gave him my cutest pout, and my best dog eyes as a I could. I could see a hint of sympathy in his eyes but Doojoon turned away.

'Having a girl here is trouble enough! What do we do if reporters find out?' Doojoon argued.

'It would be a big scandal!' Junhyung said. 'Plus, I feel guilty... Hara.'

'Yoseob, I'm sorry but I have to agree with Doojoon and Junhyung. If this gets out, our reputation would disappear.' said Hyunseung. I let go of Doojoon's leg.

'Mianhae Yoseob,' Doojoon said. I let go of his leg and sighed. Hana had nowhere to go and I wanted to protect her but … I can’t do anything. I kept my head down.

‘Hyung. Are you sure we can’t let her stay here? After hearing Yoseob’s story, I think this real. Why not let her stay here as a maid? She can clean and cook and besides, we don’t live here often. If she really has nowhere and no one to turn too, I don’t see why not?’ Dongwoon said. My eye lit up and I hugged Dongwoon’s legs. He looked down and smiled at me, giving my one of his godly winks.

‘I agree. I would like to come home to a CLEAN dorm for once. Shin Bong Sun and Jeong Ga Eun didn’t even clean. They bossed us around’ said Gikwang. I looked at Doojoon and smiled. He sighed.

‘Fine, let me call manager.’

HANA POV

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. BANG! I hit my head on something and fell back onto the bed. Wait … bed? I sat right back up and hit my head once more. AISHH! I rubbed my head. Where was I? My vision was blurred so I couldn’t really see what was around me. I crawled out of my bed, making sure I wouldn’t hit my head for the third time. I was unstable. I felt chill and rubbed my arms. Wait, why was I wearing a shirt only? AND WHERE WERE MY PANTS!? I pulled down the black shirt, over my knees and bent down. Where was I? I looked to my right and saw a door. I felt for the door handle and pulled. I rushed ahead, not even seeing where I was going and almost tripped over something. I let out a small yelp and I managed not to trip.

My vision became normal and what I saw shocked me. All the B2ST members sprawled on the floor. I quickly covered my mouth and walked backwards, slowly. I accidently kicked a pair of legs and immediately stopped in my placed. I stopped breathing, and my eyes did not wink. Dongwoon let out a small moan, flinched and continued to sleep. Being wherry of my surrounding, I slowly turned around and into the bedroom. I was in the B2ST dorm. I began to pant and memories of last night rushed back to me. Being saved, the doctor’s, my house, the old lady … the rain.

I had to leave. Being a girl in B2ST dorm, wearing nothing but a black top and NO pants, was not a good image for B2ST. It would cause a huge scandal. In addition, the media would be all over Yoseob who was just saved. I went in searched for my original clothes. I examined the bottom bunk then, the top bunk. Still, no clothes. I caught a glimpse of the wardrobe and walked towards it. Boy did it smell… manly. It was a walk in closet and I noticed my clothes hanging up high near the corner of the wardrobe. I tippy toed to reach it but I failed. Why did I have to be so short?! I jumped, barely touching my clothes but as I landed, slipped on a shirt and into a pile of clothes. I screamed a little, quickly covering my mouth, hoping I didn’t wake up the boys. I placed my hands on the clothes and pushed myself up. I looked at the floor. I let out another small scream, covering my mouth once again. I had just fallen… in a pile of underwear. God, I hope they were clean. I let out a small moan and jumped for my clothes. I finally got they felt cold in my hands so I placed them on my face. They were still wet. I pouted but I had to leave. I quietly and quickly walked to the front door. I viewed at the floor. B2ST were really messy. I couldn’t find one pair of shoe, they were just everywhere.

I rummaged the floor, hoping my shoes were in this pile of mess. I tossed and threw every pair of shoe that was in my line of vision. I let out a sigh, no pair of shoes. I stood up and felt a big muscular arm wrap around my waist. I was about to scream, but the other arm covered my mouth, suppressing any sound that was to come out. I struggled at the person’s grasp. I tried kicking him in the leg, but having no shoes had no effect. I felt him moved closer to my ear and he whispered something I could barely hear. His breath caused me to stop struggling and turned around.

_________________________________________________________________

OHMAH BEAST long chapter. 2 thousand words on word count. i couldn't sleep the past few days so i was typing this up on my ipod. then.. it got deleted because i was trying to write the next chapter. but thanks goodness i had sent half of the document to my email. but i was going to double update. *sadface*

THANK YOU FOR ALL NEW READER AND SUBSCRIBERS! fell free to comment! even a full stopp is good! (:

ENJOY! <3