CHAPTER FOUR: Maid - Transform!

[Sequel to Tropical Haven] V.I.U

YOSEOB POV.

'Manager Hyung!' I exclaimed with Hana in my arm.

'Ahh! Yoseob! WELCOME BACK. SAFE FROM YOUR ... Endeavour! And this must be Hana! Nice to meet our maid!' he stuck out his hand towards her. Hana stuck out her hand slowly and I felt her being startled when manager-hyung grabbed her hands enthusiastically.

'Gikwang-ah! Your cousin is very cute! But, girls shouldn't be wearing a shirt. Put on some pants!' Managet said, walking into the dorm. Hana held the bottom of my shirt and looked at me with a confused look. I moved to her ear.

'We changed your clothes so you wouldn't be sick. My clothes were the only one that would fit you. Anyway, we had this sorted out last night. We called manager-hyung and told him you and Gikwang were cousins. You know, same last name? Dongwoon thought of the idea to let you stay here as a maid. So Doojoon-hyung thought of a plan for you to stay here. You are now Gikwang's cousin, who misses him dearly, so you wanted to work for us as a maid!' I whispered. She was still in my arms.

'Yoseob. This is really too much' Hana said.

'It's not too much if I want you to be with me' I saw her smile and I gave her a quick kiss on her head.

'Wah! Breakfast already!?' I heard manager say. 'This girl is really something!' I looked at him as he began sitting down and eating my breakfast.

'Yah! Manager! That's mine!' I shouted, letting go of Hana and walking towards him. I was just about to grab my bread that came with the bacon and egg, but he munched it all down. I put on a sad face and he patted my head.

'Consider it a thank you for getting rid of the photographers outside the building. Aish! They are crazy! Asking all these question about you, Yoseob! I told them that you were resting. So stressful!' he said, ruffling his hair. 'Anyway, I just came to meet the new maid, and to welcome Yoseob back. OK BYE!' Manager-hyung left in a rush, bowing to Hana as he put his shoes on and handing her a package.

HANA POV

I bowed down in thanks as the manager handed me a package. Gikwang came rushing over and putting his arm over my shoulder.

'Oh! A package! Open it dear cousin' he said, smirking. I gave him a soft punch and ripped it opened. What was inside was black. I removed the clear plastic around it and shook it so whatever was inside became unfolded. All the B2ST members laughed, and Yoseob was rolling on the floor. Hyunseung held his stomach and while Doojoon hit Dongwoon on the back, making him spit out his food. Junhyung just smirked, as expected.

'Hahaha. I think manager.... gave you.... a uniform ...too big!' laughed Gikwang with his crescent shaped eyes. I placed the uniform against my body. It really was too big. The bottom on the uniform touched the floor and the arm came down to my knees. Ah, the joys of being short.

'Yah! B2ST! Stop laughing!' I shouted, giving a pout. Dongwoon wiped a tear from his eye.

'Mianhae Hana, but ...' he began laughing once more.

'PUT IT ON. PUT IT ON!' Hyunseung yelled.

'But ... it’s too big, ' I said.

'Please Hana!' Giggled Yoseob. I sighed and agreed.

'Only for you Yoseob' and I walked into the bedroom to changed. After a few minutes, I walked out almost tripping over the long dress. I blushed as everyone laughed even louder.

'OK! I'M TAKING THIS OFF!' I closed the door and began taking off the maid uniform. I could slightly hear the B2ST members talking about me

'This made my day!'

'I'm so happy now!'

'I haven't laughed this hard in ages'

'Ahh. So cute'

I was glad I could make them laugh, even though they were picking on me. I smiled, happy that B2ST were having a good time. I put Yoseob's shirt over me and walked outside. They were still laughing, so I just sat down, waiting for them to calm down. Doojoon looked at the clock then stood up. He grabbed Gikwang by the collar and dragged him to the bedroom.

'YAH! What are you doing?' he shouted. 'Cousin Hana! Help me!' he shouted.

'Wae cousin Gikwang?' I asked, smiling.

'We have filming to do for 'All My Love'' Doojoon said. 'Junhyung, you have filming as well!'

'Ah! Yeah! Hah Guk!' Junhyung replied. Within 5 minute, Doojoon, Gikwang and Junhyung were out the door, the rest of the B2ST members waved them goodbye and shut the door. I, on the other hand, was left to clean the dishes. Yoseob came over to help me carry the dirty dishes to the sink and started to rinse.

'Hana ...' he began. I looked at him in the eyes.

'Hana ... I think you need new clothes.' I looked down at the shirt I was wearing. It had risen past my knees. I blushed and pull it down. Yoseob just looked at me and laughed.

'Come on, I'll find something in the wardrobe for you to wear!'

____________________________

note: none of the uh.... activities are the exact date. i just needed something to get the 3 boys away ;D