CHAPTER THREE: Morning Date?

[Sequel to Tropical Haven] V.I.U

HANA POV.

I turned around and looked up. It wasn't who I expected but my heart did begin to beat faster. I blushed, this was such an intimate position. I stared at him as he put his finger to his lips. I gave him a questioning look. He smiled and unexpectedly, grabbed my arm and dragged me outside. The sun was rising, but I couldn't see the horizon. The cool air blew against my hair and I looked at him. He had his eyes closed and head tilted up.

'Dongwoon, why did you bring me out?' I asked, letting out a tiny pout. In the distance I could see people holding camera.

'AISH!' Dongwoon let out and held onto my hand, dragging me into a nearby alleyway. He brought me behind him in a tight space. My face was on his back and I could feel heat radiating. I couldn't see what he was doing but I assumed he was checking if the photographers where gone. And here I thought I would leave without and hassle. Dongwoon, still holding onto my hand, dragged me from the tiny space. He let go and bowed down.

'Mianhae Hana. I saw you leaving and I had to stop you'

'Eh?! How do you know my name?' I asked. 'And how did i end up in B2ST dorm? And why am I in a shirt with no pants? And how did you know I was leaving? And -' I was interrupted by his laugh. I looked up him, confused.

'One question at a time!' he said, chuckling. I apologised and bowed down. He patted my head. 'You don't have to be so formal but first, we have to go to the supermarket.' He grabbed my hand once again and dragged me into the supermarket direction. Along the way he explained to me that Yoseob found me lying in front of my 'house' and that I fainted. I had a fever, and Doojoon stayed with me to help me get better. He also told me that he woke up because I kicked him in the head. I face-palmed myself, wishing I had been more careful.

'Um, Dongwoon. Why are we going to the supermarket? People are going to think I'm weird. I'm holding wet clothes, I'm wearing a shirt as a dress and I'm walking with B2ST's maknae. I need to go home.' I told him.

'Hana, we all know your story. You have no home.' He grabbed a trolley and pushed it into the supermarket. 'So, as of today you are our new maid!'

I dropped my wet clothes. 'BUH?!?' I stuttered, completely and utterly shocked by the news. Dongwoon just laughed and patted my head.

'Come on,' Dongwoon said, pointing his head towards the fresh food isle. 'We better go shopping quickly; otherwise we might get caught by photographers. I followed him like a lost dog, with my hands held tight on the bottom of my shirt. It felt short. For the next half an hour, Dongwoon and I began talking. He was easy to talk to; he smiled and joked a lot. I couldn't help but have fun. We brought food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast, bacon and egg. Lunch, sandwiches and for dinner, kimchi and Korean BBQ.

I rode on the trolley as Dongwoon pushed us towards the service counter. We were told off by a middle aged man and we apologized. After walking out of the supermarket, we both let out a small giggle. Dongwoon was fun to be with.

We had reached the dorm, but the front door was barricaded by a group of photographers. I looked up at Dongwoon and he directed me to a shop. He politely greeted the shop owner and we continued down the back. Soon, we were at an elevator going up to B2ST dorm. Of course there had to be a secret entrance to the dorm. We both entered the through the front door and I tripped over some shoes I had thrown earlier. Dongwoon caught me on his forearm, since his hands were occupied by bags of grocery. I stood up with his help and opened my mouth to thank him but he put his finger to his lip. I had forgotten everyone was still sleeping. After all, it had to be around 7am or something. We walked into the dorm as quietly as possible. Dongwoon placed the bags in the kitchen and I followed his lead.

'Let's make breakfast for the hyung's' he whispered. I nodded and walked to the sink. WOW! There was so many unclean dishes and ... Was at a brown orange peel? I looked at Dongwoon with a disgusted look. He pointed to the sleeping Hyunseung who was quietly snoring on top of a pile of clothes. I let out a tiny giggle and began washing the dishes. Dongwoon was unloading the bags of food. After he finished, he came over to the sink, put on some gloves and rinsed the soapy dishes.

'Happy be-lated birthday Hana.' i heard him whisper. I turned to him, with eyes opened. 'It was your birthday yesterday right?' I nodded.

'Happy be-lated birthday as well Dongwoon' I whispered. 'You know, you're only 2 days older than me.'

'Ahh! Maybe that's why we get along easily' he said. I nodded in approval. Then, he let out a small yelped which caused him to toss some water on the black shirt I was wearing.

'YAH!' I yelled in a whisper. Dongwoon pointed to a small cockroach-like insect near his side of the sink. I had to admit, it was big. I budged Dongwoon to the side, slammed my hand on the bug and calmly washed my glove off with water. I lifted my head triumphantly and went back to cleaning the piles of dishes. I snuck a peek at Dongwoon who was very concentrated on the rinsing ... Or the corner. I smirked grabbed a handful of soapy water and threw it at him. I failed to reach my target, his face, but his chest was good enough for me. I laughed and continued to wash the dishes.

'Hana!' he said, mouth opened wide open. I pouted and gave him a cute look.

'I saw a bug' I whispered. He mouth was opened.

'I didn't wet you on purpose! I'm really scared of bugs!'

'Sure.' I winked at him. Then, I felt a splash of water on my face. I my mouth went into a smile as I scooped a handful of water on Dongwoon. I poked my tongue out. He sure was a fighter. He splashed water on me again and carried me up to prevent me from using my arm. My feet were no longer on the floor. I suppressed my laughter. My shirt was coming up, past my knees. I tried to hold it down.

'OK! I give up! Mianhae Dongwoon! Put me down!' I whispered. He placed me back in the floor. We both giggled and finally finished the dishes and making our bacon and egg.

YOSEOB POV

I was awoken by Doojoon kicking me in the bum. I lifted my head in a dazed and fell back down. Gikwang grunted. I had been lying on him all night. We both sat up and I couldn't keep my head. A sweet aroma filled the air, the sweet smell of food. Doojoon ordered us to go wash up for breakfast. We all finished in 10 minutes and found the floor we had been sleeping on lay with food.

'Wah! Breakfast! Who made this?' exclaimed Gikwang, eagerly sitting down and eating. 'Doojoon? Was it you? What special day is it?'

'Yah, this can't be Doojoon's cooking. It tastes too good' I mumbled with a large amount of bread in my mouth. Everyone laughed, even Doojoon. Also, where was Dongwoon? I looked around and saw him coming from the kitchen, holding some cup, followed by Hana. They both sat down and wished us good morning, placing drinks in front of us.

'Doojoon, Kum-sum-ni-da.' Hana said, bowing down in front of him. 'I'm sorry to have caused you such inconvenience, it must have been difficult to take care of me' Doojoon, stared at her, clearly surprised by her apology. Doojoon waved his hand in front of him.

'No! It's alright,' he said. Hana then turned to me.

'Yoseob, thank you for the shirt, and thank you for saving me.' Hana told me, also bowing down. I told her not to thank me. She then turned to all of us and bowed down. 'Thank you for your hospitality, but I'm going to be leaving now'

I noticed Dongwoon's expression.

'Hana! I told you, you can stay here!' he complained. My heart sank. How did Dongwoon get so close to Hana? She smiled at him.

'I know Dongwoon, but I really can't stay here. I'm sorry for being a burden' she bowed again.  For some reason, this felt nostalgic. It was me who was the burden when we were on the island. She stood up and began walking towards the door. I stood up to stop her. She opened the door banged into a figure and fell backwards. I caught her in my arms and looked at the person who she banged into.

________________________________________________________

HI THERE! so BOHBOH! it wasn't YOSEOB! sorry guise! i actually also have a thing for dongwoon, but OFCOURSE yoseob is first. it goes yoseob, dongwoon .... then  i dunno. doojoon and juhyung are stuffing up my biased list after that. X:

btw, i also dunno when i will update. typing on the ipod at 1pm in the night is bad for my eyes. -- im going blind!

PLEASE COMMENT AS WELL! i like comments! keke ^^ ENJOY! <3