CHAPTER SIX: A Day Out

[Sequel to Tropical Haven] V.I.U

 

HANA POV.

Dongwoon came rushing towards us, holding a small pair of shoes and one of the big washing bags. He huffed as he entered the elevator. Hyunseung followed not too far behind, also holding a washing bag and entered. I looked at him as he placed the bag on the floor, bent down, taking one of my feet in his hands. He put the shoe on, and did the same for the other foot.

'I took the liberty of drying them when we got home from the supermarket' he smiled. Yoseob patted his head.

'Wow! Dongwoon's so good!' Yoseob said, still patting his head. I let out a small laugh and quietly stood in the elevator while Dongwoon and Yoseob began playfully fighting each other. Hyunseung looked at me with an apologetic look on his face. I smiled and shook my head. He then attempted to stop them. I stood there thinking.

Just under a week ago, I met Yoseob and was stranded on an island, and now I'm ... I guess together? with Yoseob. I don't know what I was to Yoseob. Would everything change since we are back in the real world? I didn't want it to. I liked having him by my side. He makes me smile whenever I'm around him, my heart flutters just thinking about him. I grinned, even though my life before was horrible, Yoseob was my light.

The elevator bell rang and the doors opened. Yoseob tugged my arm and ran out of the elevator, leaving Hyunseung and Dongwoon to hold the bags once again. I ran outside, hands holding Yoseob's and the sun's ray hit my face. It felt nice. I guessed it was around 1030am. Yoseob let go of my hand, poked me in the face and I tried to swat him away. He poked me in the stomach next. I tried to swat him again. He poked me in my arm this time. I tried, once again, to swat him away.

'Yah!' I said as he poked me once more, but he ran off. I laughed and ran after him. He was at least 25 metres ahead of me. He stopped, turned around and stuck his tongue out. My mouth went into a 'U' shape and I sprinted towards him. I could see a bit of fear in his cute little face and he ran ahead. He then turned left into the Laundromat. After a few metres, I also entered the Laundromat. I rushed in but I couldn't find Yoseob. My head wandered around for a few seconds before I felt a soft breeze skim past my left ear and myself being lifted by warm arms. I could hear Yoseob's angelic laugh as he spun me around. I laughed as well. He put me down.

'Mianhae Hana, but you are really heavy.' he said with a smirk, pretending to breathe heavily. I hit him, he grinned and held me in his arms.

This moment right now was all I wanted. To be in the arms of someone you loved and having fun. Smiling and laughing and having not a single care in the world. It was like me and Yoseob were the only two people in the world. I could feel his heartbeat against my head and I hoped he couldn't feel mine. It was beating rapidly. I could smell his sweet scent and his body warmth radiated from his chest. I hugged him around his waist and he pulled me closer. His head lay on top of mine. This ... was nice.

DONGWOON POV.

I could see Yoseob and Hana in the distance. I envied their relationship but I couldn't help smiling whenever they were together. They were prefect for each other. The smiled they both had on their face when they were around each other was legit. It was real.

'I think Hana is good for him,' Hyunseung said. 'Their lives may be completely opposite, but personality wise, a perfect match.' I nodded in agreement. We continued walking towards the Laundromat but I couldn't help but feel someone was following and watching us. I turned around, but, there was no one. It was probably nerves, scared of being caught by photographers. We entered the Laundromat and saw Hana and Yoseob hugging in the middle of the path. I showed a small smile and attempted to walk around them, without disturbing them. I really envied Yoseob. I carefully manoeuvred myself around the couple and I managed to past them, without any contact. It was Hyunseung's turn to past them. His bag was a little smaller than mine so he should be able to past by quite easily. Instead, he rammed the bag into the pair, catching them off guard. 

‘OH! Mianhae!’ he jokingly said.

'Yah!' yelled Yoseob, running after Hyunseung. Hyunseung gave me a frightened look, dropped the washing bag and ran outside.

'Mianhae Dongwoon,' Hana said, bowing. 'I didn't realise you were already here.' She began scratching her head. I laughed and told her not to worry.

'Let’s begin putting all these sheets into the washing machine.' I told her. She nodded and walked over to the washing bag. Hana lifted it up with ease.

'Wah, you really are like a boy,' I .

'Yah! You want to die?!' she answered back, with a smile on her face. I realised that even after a lot of teasing, she never once got mad. She just played along and always smiled. I liked that about her. We finished unloading the sheet and we put in the money. It began working and rumbling. I motioned Hana to sit down and she followed.

'So, what's it like being the maknae?' Hana I asked. I looked at her; I didn't think she would ask me that. 'I know many people have told you this, but you don't look like the youngest.' I laughed and smiled at her.

'I know,' I pretended to flick my hair. She giggled.

'I must admit though, being the maknae is a bit hard. Not physically, but mentally.'

'Wae?'

'Well, I never get any ... Extra work? Did you see that Doojoon, Gikwang and Junhyung are out filming? I don't get any of that. I'm glad though because when they come home they look so tired but sometimes, I feel forgotten.' I sighed.

'I know what you mean.' said she said. I looked up at her.

'I'm not sure if Yoseob told you, but I'm the daughter of ... someone rich. Because of that, I wasn't allowed out, I had no friends. I was lonely.' she said. Hana looked at me and chuckled. 'This is supposed to be a fun day!  Wae are we talking about sad things!' For some reason, even though I had just learnt her story, I laughed. Hana stretched her arms up high and they feel down.

'Ahhh! So tired,' she said, yawning. I smiled and patted my shoulder. She laid her head down. I too was tired. After all, with the late night sleep, and the early morning shopping, anyone would be tired. I shut my eyes and soon enough, I fell asleep.

YOSEOB POV.

After a few minutes of chasing Hyunseung around the area, we grew tired. We agreed on a truce, stopped running and sat down on the benches. We aired out our clothes by pinching our clothes, quickly moving it back and forth. Hyunseung and I continued to pant and catch our breath for a few minutes. I noticed that we were situated in front of a small family owned shop, and what lay outside ... a freezer.

'Hyung!' I yelled, pointing at the freezer.

'Hm?' he answered then his eyes opened wide. 'Ice-cream!' We both ran towards the white box and looked at the display. I pondered on what ice-cream to pick. There were such a variety, they all looked nice. Hyunseung had already picked out his ice-cream and was reaching in for another. I assumed it was for Dongwoon. I picked out a strawberry flavour for myself and chocolate for Hana. Though I didn't know what was her favourite flavour was, I just got the feeling it was. Hyunseung paid for them and poked the ice-cream in my face.

'Next time, bring money before you go running out of the dorm. You owe me,' he said. I apologised and began eating my ice-cream. The sweet sensation of the cold flowed through my body. After running after Hyunseung, it rejuvenated me. 10 minutes later we reached the Laundromat and when I looked inside, I couldn't help feeling jealous.

Hana was sleeping on Dongwoon's shoulder, and she looked peaceful. I could see her chest rising and falling as each breath was taken. was slightly opened. I could see her teeth. I crouched in front of her, admiring her beauty as she slept. My hands went to my face. I could stay here forever juststaring at Hana. Hyunseung walked over to Dongwoom and played a trick on him. He had already finished his ice-cream on the way here so with the wooden stick, began poking him in the cheek. I could see the residue of the ice-cream on his face. He basically was cleaning his stick with Dongwoon's face and he didn't seem to notice. I let out a small giggle and poked him with my frozen, half eaten ice-cream. It was then he finally reacted. He shivered at the touch and slowly opened his eyes.

'Ah, Welcome back hyungs,' he said, rubbing his eyes. He looked tired and was getting up, obviously forgetting Hana was still lying on his shoulder. Her head began to tilt forward. Luckily, I caught her face in between my hands. The only problem, I had ice-cream in my hand. She jerked at the cool feel and banged her head into mine. I fell on my back and she fell back onto the seat.

'Owww,' we both said, rubbing our foreheads. She seemed to recover quite quickly but my head began to ache.

'MIANHAE HANA!' Dongwoon apologised.

'Yoseob-ah! Mianhae! Are you alright?' she asked. I sat up, continued rubbing my forehead and pouted.

'It hurts,' I whined.

'Is there anything I can do?'

I let out small moan and pointed to my forehead. 'Kiss.'

She laughed and smiled. She moved closer to me and gave me a small peck on the forehead.

'Baby-Yoseob is all better.' she said, patting my head. I gave her the chocolate ice-cream.

'Chocolate! Kamsamnida Yoseob!' she said. I turned to Dongwoon and Hyunseung. They had been unloading the washing into the drying machine.

'Can we go to the park while we wait for the sheets to dry?' asked Hyunseung. I immediately jumped up.

'Let's go!'

??? POV.

So, she is now living with them. How dare she kiss MY Yoseob on his forehead? I shook my head and bit my lip. This needed to stop.

___________________________________________________________

^just imagine the photo was Hana and Dongwoon. (Yoseob's position = dongwoon. Dongwoon's position = Hana)

so, is anyone wondering why Yoseob deleted all his tweets? from what i heard, he was getting a lot of anti fans commenting on his tweets.... *cries* who can hate him? SERIOUSLY! ): here is what i read.

The Reason Why Yoseob Deleted All His Tweets

A post was made on Nate pann (a popular Korean community board) about why Yoseob deleted his tweets. The person who used to make UCC videos when Yoseob was with Daniel back then still keeps in touch with Yoseob to this day since he works in the broadcasting field. He explained that Yoseob is the type to read anti-fans’ replies and comments, but brush them off by saying that “they have nothing better to do” when it affects him still. Although he doesn’t like sasaeng fans, some were camped outside BEAST’s dorm, so he decided to make small talk with them. This was when Yoseob just cut his hair. They told him how there were negative comments about him everywhere from his mentions, to antis foul mouthing b2uties, and how it was everywhere on pann too - they told him to check his mentions. He ended up doing so and didn’t worry for himself, but how hurt his fans may be. I guess this was a time where he took the comments to heart since it left a toll on him as well, considering the comments about him were just as harsh, causing him to delete his tweets…

YOSEOB! i will forever love you, i sill stand by your side ... no matter what. <3