CHAPTER FIVE: Clothes

[Sequel to Tropical Haven] V.I.U

YOSEOB POV.

While Dongwoon and Hyunseung put the dishes away, I brought Hana to the walk in wardrobe.

'Yoseob, I don’t want to be in here,' Hana whined.

'Eh?!' Why?' I asked her. She looked out the door, and pointed down. My eyes opened wide and I jumped on the pile of underwear. Hana bit her lips, probably trying to stop herself from laughing. I let out an awkward laugh, then stood up. I kicked the underwear so she couldn't see them.

'It's safe now.' I said and she turned around. 'OK! Take your pick!' I opened my arms, showing my area of the wardrobe.

'Yoseob... I don't know what to pick! You choose for me,' she said. I 'hmmed', looking at the messy wardrobe. I pouted and rubbed my chin. Hana chuckled. I looked at her in confusion.

'What?' I asked. She began to rub her chin and pout in a mocking way. I laughed.

'Are you making fun of my cute-ness?' I said walking towards her.

'No.' she said, walking backwards. There were obvious signs of sarcasm in her voice.

'Surreee!' I said sarcastically. I reached out and tickled her stomach.

'YAH! Yoseob stop!' she yelled while laughing.

'No! No one makes fun of my cuteness!'

'Hahaha! Stop!' she yelled. I noticed Dongwoon and Hyunseung coming in and pulled her towards me to avoid her walking into them. She stumbled. I saw her eyes widen at my sudden movement. She turned around, looked at them both and then looked at me. I looked at them with no expression, and then smiled.

'I'm taking Hana on a date!' I yelled 'Let's buy her some new clothes.'

I could feel Hana's eyes on me and I could tell was wide open.

'Yoseob! Do you think that is wise?' Hyunseung said. 'You were just saved last night. What if reporters find you with a girl? And remember? All the headlines mentioned a 'mysterious girl' that you were stranded on the island with. Hana is a girl and -'

'Yah! Hyunseung! Are you trying to say something!?' Hana asked.

'NoNoNo! I didn't mean you look like a boy or anything! It's just-' Hyunseung was interrupted by Hana's playful attacks.

'Hyunseung! You're the one who looks like Uee from After School and you're more girly than me!' she said. She chased Hyunseung out of the room and he ran into the living room.

'Yoseob-hyung. I'm sorry but I agree with Hyunseung. Why don't we call one of the 4Minute members to bring over some clothes?' Dongwoon proposed. I pouted. I really wanted to go on a date with Hana.

'Ok Dongwoon. I'll call Gayoon,' I said, taking out my phone and dialling Gayoon's number.

HANA POV.

Hyunseung ran around the living room in a circular motion as I ran after him.

'Hana! I'm sorry!' he said, laughing. I jumped on his back and began hitting him playfully on the head. He used his arms to support me so I wouldn't fall. My left arm wrapped around his neck and my right hand continued to hit his head. I was laughing so much. I had only been here for a day, but I felt so close to the members of B2ST. Dongwoon came to the living room and threw me a jumper. I caught it with my right hand, so in the end, I stopped hitting Hyunseung on the head. I jumped down and observed the jumper that Dongwoon had thrown me. I looked at him in confusion and tilted my head. He motioned me to put it on, and I did. I soon realised where this jumper was from. It was blue and orange and had the Adidas logo on it. Yoseob wore it in the 'Beautiful' MV. I looked over at Hyunseung who was fixing his hair, he nodded in approval. I looked at Dongwoon, he pouted and when back into the bedroom. I wondered what he was doing. Hyunseung walked over to me and stood tall. He then compared my height to his.

'Wah! So short!' he said, smirking. I lightly hit him and Dongwoon came back into the living room. Where was Yoseob? He walked towards me with a black belt.

'Turn around' Dongwoon said. I obeyed and felt his arm wrap around my stomach and felt a tighten pull.

'Too tight?' Dongwoon asked. I shook my head and he let go. It was then Yoseob walked in. The three boys stood near the bedroom door and observed me. The sleeves were too long and I pulled them up. It gave the jumper a baggy feel. It reached just above my knees and with belt, gave my body some shape. They all nodded and I blushed.

'Hana, 4Minute members will be coming over in the afternoon to bring over some clothes. I also called manager-hyung to get you a smaller uniform.' Yoseob said.

'Kamsamnida' I said and bowed down. I looked at Yoseob and he smiled his beautiful smile. I smiled back.

'Now, let's go out!' he said.

I walked over to Yoseob, and lightly hit him on the shoulder. He let out a small moan and pouted.

'Mianhae Yoseob, but Hyunseung made a good point, we can't go out.' i said. 'Besides, now I'm your maid so I really should do ... maid stuff.' Yoseob's pout became more ... pout-full. He looked so adorable.

'Please Hana! It's our day off. Let's do something fun,' he said grabbing my hands. I looked up at him and couldn't resist. A light bulb appeared in my mind.

'Ok then.' I said. Yoseob's face lit up immediately. Hyunseung and Dongwoon looked at me in confusion.

'I thought you agreed we shouldn't go out.' Dongwoon said, Hyunseung nodded.

'Yeah, I know but if we combine our day out with housework, it should be alright. There is a park nearby so I highly doubt the media would be at a park. We can go there and also, I feel bad for Junhyung. I slept in his bed and I was wet, so why don't we go to the Laundromat and wash the bed sheets. Kill two birds with one stone.' I explained. Yoseob had his eyes sparkling towards Hyunseung and Dongwoon. They both shrugged and smiled.

'YEAHHH! But we still need some disguises! Let's go get changed! A DAY OUT, HERE WE COME!' yelled Yoseob.

YOSEOB POV.

I looked at the clock. It was 10am. Gayoon told me she would come over at 6pm. So that meant, 8 hours of free time. I jumped in glee and sprinted back into the wardrobe, picking out some casual clothes. Dongwoon and Hyunseung soon entered, stripping and changing clothes. I was the first to finished and ran into the living room. Hana had gone to dry and put away the dished. Hana had only been awake for about 4 hours, if I guess how much time she spent on buying the groceries, and already the kitchen was looking clean. I wrapped my arms around Hana's shoulders and her head fell back, lying on my shoulder. I scrunched my nose and she gave me a kissy face. She went back to cleaning. I just kept my arms over her shoulders for the duration of the time. Soon Dongwoon and Hyunseung came out, dressed as casual and wearing accessories that hid their face.

'Ok!' Hana said. 'Let's go to the bedroom and get the sheet!' she began marching toward the bedroom when Dongwoon grabbed her by the collar. She out a cute moan. I giggled.

'Dongwoon?' Hana asked.

'Let us do it.' he said and patted her on the head. I followed the two guys into the bedroom, holding Hana's hands. Hyunseung went and got the washing bags while Dongwoon started with his bed. I let go of Hana's hand and started removing the sheets from my bed. Hyunseung came back, gave Hana the bags and began with his bed. We all stuffed out sheets into the bag. The bed sheets covered Hana as well. I could see her struggling underneath. I laughed and helped her take the sheets off. She huffed and ruffled her hair. I laughed again and rubbed her head.

'Yah!' she said playfully and laughed. She began fixing her hair again. After 15 minutes, we finally finished removing the bed sheets and placed them into bags. I clapped and grabbed Hana's hand.

'Let's go!' I yelled and dragged her along. I dragged Hana to the front door and put my shoes on. In the background, I could hear Dongwoon and Hyunseung in the background, complaining about the weight of the washing bags. I finally put on my shoes and dragged Hana along.

'Um, Yoseob?' I heard her say as I pressed the elevator button.

'Yeah?' I answered.

'I have no shoes.'

I looked down at her feet, and face palmed myself.

____________________________________

double update! .. cause i have no life! :D