CHAPTER SEVEN: Playground

[Sequel to Tropical Haven] V.I.U

HANA POV.

'YAY! PLAYGROUND!' I yelled once we had reached the park. Yoseob grabbed my hand and dragged my entire body towards it. We began climbing up the rock wall. Well, more like stepped on the wall. Everything was so miniature. Hyunseung and Dongwoon calmly sat down on a couple of benches and Dongwoon continued eating his icecream. Hyunseung just crossed his legs, spread his arm in a comfortable position and titled his head towards the sky. We were at the top of the playground. I breathed in the fresh breeze. The oxygen went through my entire body, it gave me energy. I felt a tug of my over-sized jumper. I turned to see who it was. It was a little girl who looked absolutely adorable. She was around 5 and wore a small skirt with leggings. Her shirt was of a pink hue and it matched the ribbons in her pigtailed hair. I smiled and bent down to her height. She let go of my blue and orange jumper and looked down.

'Annenyong!' I said to her.

'Eonni' she began. 'Can I kiss boyfriend?' Her face looked up and her eyes seemed to sparkle.

'I never kiss boy before.' the little girl said. I could hear Yoseob laughing beside me. I laughed along with him.

'OK! But don't steal him from me,' I said. 'Promise?' I stuck out my pinkie towards her. She nodded with happiness and wrapped her tiny finger around mine. I looked up at Yoseob and nodded. He bent down so he was face to face with her.

'Just one ok?' he said. She nodded. Yoseob moved his face closer to the young girl. A quick peck on the cheek and then threw his arm over my shoulder. The young child beamed.

'Not on the lips. I love her too much,' Yoseob said, looking at me. The little girl's smile grew wide.

'I hope someone will love me!' she giggled and then ran off the playground to her mother. She waved to the both of us and we waved back. Her mother bowed down and thanked us from the distance.

'Eonni! Oppa! FOREBER!' she yelled. I couldn't help but smile. Yoseob yelled back to her and waved. I laughed and soon Yoseob laughed as well.

'You love me that much huh?' I asked him, still grinning.

'YEP! And I am not ashamed.' 

'Well Yoseob, I have something to say to you,'

'Yes?'

'Yoseob ... ' I leaned in closer towards his face. We were only inches away.

'I LIKE YOU!' I yelled, running down from the playground.

'YAH! HANA! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME! NOT LIKE' he yelled, chasing after me. I ran around the playground and still, Yoseob couldn't catch me. Being small helped when you have to dodge small equipment. I stuck out my tongue out towards him. He pouted and walked away.

'YOSEOB! I LIKE YOU!' I yelled. He then came back with recruitment. I laughed as Hyunseung and Dongwoon came from the sides while Yoseob ran in middle. I couldn't stop laughing. It was so much fun. Dongwoon managed to catch me first, grabbing me around the waist. Yoseob came crashing into the two of us, causing all three to fall on the floor. I had a soft landing and thank goodness Dongwoon landed on the ground softly. He knew his safety landings. My back was to Dongwoon while Yoseob's body was faced to mine. Somehow Yoseob landed on top of me so we ended up looking like a plus sign from a bird's eye view.

'STACKS ON!' screamed Hyunseung. He laid himself softly on top of Yoseob, making sure Dongwoon and the bottom wasn't going to end up hurt. I felt Hyunseung's weight and Yoseob's weight on top of me. Boy, were they heavy. We all laughed and yelled.

'HANA! Hair ... Mouth ...' Dongwoon muffled. I could feel his head moving from left to right. I had my arms free so I began slapping Hyunseung with both hands. I think he finally got the message to get off. Soon, Yoseob got off me and I got off from Dongwoon. Dongwoon blew a raspberry and shook the hair from his face. Yoseob walked over to him and helped him fix his hair. Hyunseung tapped my arm and pointed over to something. He smiled and nodded to me. He mouthed 'hana, dul, sept' and we both sprinted towards the swings 10 metres ahead of us. Hyunseung reached the swings first, sitting on the better of the two swings. I took the one with the baby seat. I may be small, but even I couldn't fit in the seat. I sat on the edge while Hyunseung giggle besides me. I looked at him, my two fingers pointing at my eyes, then switching to his eyes.

We both began to swing and Dongwoon and Yoseob came walking over. I was already swinging past their bodies. Hyunseung on the other hand wasn't even swinging properly. Dongwoon walked over to him and pushed. Still, he wasn't getting very high up.

'HYUNseung! SWing LEgs!' I yelled, voice becoming louder and softer as I swung.

'OK!' he yelled back. He began swinging his legs up as he went up and down when he was going down.

'HEY! I'm swinging!' he shouted. Yoseob lay on the ground facing the sky. I continued to swing up and down, getting up really high. I decided to get off to allow Dongwoon to have a turn. Hyunseung looked like he wasn't about to get off any time soon. I laid down next to Yoseob and closed my eyes. I could fall asleep here.

YOSEOB POV

I opened one eye and tilted my head so that I could look at Hana. She had closed her eyes and her hair was out on the ground. It was very beautiful. I sat up on my side and looked down. Hana looked so adorable sleeping. I leaned in, gave her a quick kiss on the lips and fell back on the floor, pretending it wasn't me. I shut my eyes and slowed my breathing. I felt a poke in my stomach and I jerked at the touch. Then, another poke in my arm, then on my leg, then on my cheek. I opened my eye and began rolling away from Hana.

'Yah! Come back!' she said, crawling towards me. I stopped and rolled into a ball. She tried to poke me, but being in this position, she couldn't get the desired effect. She suddenly began to laugh.

'You look like a hamburger!' she said. I took a quick peek from my ball position. She stood up and laid herself on me.

'We are now a Hana Yoseob burger!' she said. I could feel her stomach moving as she laughed. 'Yoseob is the bun and I'm the extra food!'

'Hm. Hana Yoseob is too long. How about HanSeob?' I heard Dongwoon ask. He was still seated on he swing. Hana got off my back and allowed for me to sit up.

'SHIRO SHIRO!' Hyunseung complained. 'It sounds like HyunSeob!' Hyunseung pouted.

'How about YoHa then?' Dongwoon said.

'Sounds like a pirate! YOHO!' Hana said. We all laughed.

'SeobNa?'

'No!

'YoNa!'

'Sounds like Yoona from SNSD'

'HaSeob?'

'Ew!'

'How about HanYo?' I suggested. 'Like Ponyo! I don't think we are going to get any better than that.' I looked at Hana. She smiled.

'I like it. All in favour, say Aye!' Hyunseung said, raising his right hand.

'Aye' The rest of us said, following his lead.

'And the Ayes have it!' Hyunseung concluded.

'Now that we've got that settled, I think we should go and collect our bed sheets. It's already 1pm,' said Dongwoon. He got up from his swing and began walking straight ahead.

'Uh, Dongwoon ... The Laundromat is the other way!' I said to him. He stopped, face palming himself and began walking backwards. Hana let out a small chuckle and so did Hyunseung and I. He pretended not to notice and casually walked ahead. Our maknae was really something.

____________________________________________________________

*BOWS* sorry for a late update. ive actually been writing anther fanfiction but i'm going to finish it before i put it up. so SORRY!

thanks you for the comments and the views (: <3