CHAPTER ONE: On Rainy Days

[Sequel to Tropical Haven] V.I.U

??? POV.

Yoseob’s alive. Thank God but him being on the island with a girl? NO! She is going down but first, I needed to find her.

HANA POV.

It began to rain; no it began to pour down. I sprinted with a smile on my face. Yoseob was coming to visit me. Night was also coming. In the distance I could see my house. I ran even faster. I was drenched already.  Weather was different to what it was on the island. I finally arrived at my house but I stopped. The smile from my face dropped. Where was my house? Where? In front of me was nothing, just a pile of dirt from where my house had been. I ran to the house next door, banging and banging until someone opened up. An old lady walked out.

‘What happened to the house next door Ajumma?’ I said, panting.

‘EHH? Speak up. The rain is too loud! ’ The old lady said.

‘THE HOUSE!’ I screamed,’ WHERE IS IT?

‘AHHH! House? I heard the daughter living there ran away so the father destroyed the house.’ There was a call from inside the house and the old lady returned inside, slamming the door in my face.

Everything was gone. My house, my room, photos, clothes… everything. My own father had abandoned me.  I began walking back to my house.  I dropped to the ground and started to cry. I now had nothing. Absolutely nothing. Rain water began seeping through my clothes and the icy cold wind could be felt. The coldness felt good. Though it hurt my skin, I began to let out a scream. I have nowhere to go and since my father doesn’t want me, I now have no one to turn to.

YOSEOB POV.

I finally finished my check-up. I looked outside and it was pouring. I asked the doctor if he had a spare umbrella and he kindly gave me one. I smile, thanked him and went outside. I guess I should visit Hana first. B2ST can wait for me. I let out a small laugh and skipped towards Hana’s house. Though it was raining I was happy. Hana’s name kept running through my mind. I turned into where Hana was supposed to live. Was I in the right place? I know this should be the right place since I live around here. There had to be no mistake. There was no house. The place began getting darker and I could hear thunder. Being outside with thunder and an umbrella was not safe and in addition, the ground was slippery. Did Hana give me the wrong address? My heart sank a little, did she want to see me or not?

‘Yoseob,’ whispered a voice. I turned around to see a girl on the floor. ‘Yoseob’ she moaned.

‘Hana?’ I asked her. She was all drenched and lying on the ground, with the rain pouring over her. Though it was dark, I could feel that this person was weak and tired. She collapsed on the wet ground.

‘YAH!’ I said. I dropped my umbrella. It was Hana. I slapped her on the face. ‘Wake up Hana. It’s me!’ I dropped my umbrella and picked her up. She was very hot, and was panting very fast. I ran as fast as I could. I was very careful so I wouldn’t drop her from my grasp. I grew tired quickly. I really am weak. For some reason, I felt eyes on me but I ignored that feeling. I had finally arrived at my destination. I kicked the door with one foot. I jumped so that Hana’s body would come closer to my body. The door opened.

‘HYUNG!’ he said.

??? POV

THAT GIRL! Being carried by Yoseob? Who does she think she is? And also, going to THAT place. She is going … DOWN.