Thank you Hyung

ICE-CREAM

"How was it" 

I can see his mouth slightly open. He gave me a disbelief look. What is wrong with him now. Did i do something wrong ? 

"Just that?!" He raised his voice at me. I laughed sliently, knowing that he isn't satisfied with that. 

"So what do you want?" I smirk while jiyong blush hard. He was going to tell me but he looks scared or unsure with what he want actually. I caress his cheeks until he got the courage to tell me. I smile at him

" i thought you are going to use your tongue, like what i saw in those films. They were using tongue and all, and its look fun so i want to try that but if you do not want it, its finw by me. Im just asking. But still i want to try that" What just happened? Did jiyong my baby boy told me that?! Did he jusr want to french kiss with me? Or i am dreaming? I just blinked at him. Not believing what i just heard.

" what ji? You want to use tongue?"

" yes" so confident. But somehow i'm worrried because he is still underage to do that type of kiss. LOL jiyong. 

"  are you sure? French kissing with hyung? You are not afraid? " i'm still asking. Well, this is the best for him. Maybe if i ask many times he will changed his mind. But no, he is so determine with his decision. *sigh* 

He nodded. I got no choice but to teach him french kiss. OhMyGodJiyong

" alright then, i need you to come closer to hyung. " he did as he told. 

" close your eyes like earlier." He did it too. He is so calm but i know he is nervous as hell. I'm going to go easy for him. 

As he close his eyes, i close the gap between us. Touch his lips with mine. So kissable! I start to move my lips and wait for him to move along. And come to my surprise he did. We moved in sync. Not letting go of each other. I can feel his breath on my face. His breath becoming hot and fast. 

I can hear jiyong in pleasure. I pull jiyong onto my lap. Right hand on his nape, left  hand on his waist. We both running out of breath and break the kiss for awhile. He catches his breath and looking straight into my eyes. 

I can see his feverish eyes piercing into my soul. I pull our kiss back. This time i his lips. Jiyong jolts back. But then he calmed down. I push my tongue into his mouth. Dancing with his tongue in a slow motion. Because i already promise not to go hard on him. This room full with our and kissing sounds. I his tongue and travel everywhere in his mouth. Jiyong's hands wander around into my hair and back. He looks like he cannot stand it anymore. He wants more. But then i stop and break the kiss. 

We look into each other eyes while catching up our breath. He smiled at me. I reply with a peck on his lips. 

" so how about this time?" 

" It was really good. Now i know how french kiss felt" 

" are you satisfied now?" 

" yep! Thank you hyung!" He kiss me again.

 

Gosh now he will not be afraid anymore to kiss me. Aigoo jiyong ah. You are so cute. 

 

" hyung! Lets go to theme park tomorrow" he pleads. Using his puppy eyes and pouty lips. How come i resist that!?

"A-araso.  But give  me a kiss first" i smirk at him. 

" alright" 

 

And just like that he kiss me.  I laugh into the kiss. As we apart from each other i told him to sleep and after school tomorrow we are going to theme park like he wants.