While Hyung is Busy...

ICE-CREAM

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

Seunghyun hyung are meeting his friends soon. I'm bored if i stay at home alone. Omma also go out. So, i decided to follow hyung to meet his friends. It's better, yeah. I..I like being around hyung. He made me felt safe. He is so caring. Although, he's not my real brother.. still i want him to be my brother. I remember when we first met. *smile*

 

It was when i still 6 years old kid. That time i was playing with my toys. Then omma come and hug me in her arms. I look up at her and smile. Omma said, there will be someone who will take care of me, I frown but the just smile although i don't understand her. After lunch, i continued playing with my toys.

 

I heard the bell rang. I run to the door and open it. There was a boy smiling at me. Then omma came to me, pick me up. She welcome the guest in. I don't know who was it at first. As the guest sat down, omma served drink for three people. I sat on omma lap while looking at the guest. I heard omma ask him his name and age, where he live before.. and more.

 

He said " I'm choi seunghyun, age 13 and live at my aunty's house. But after she died, i have nowhere to live so i decided to find a job and then find an apartment." His smile was so.. ugghh how do i say this? Just.. too handsome and i was staring for a long time at him after that. He noticing me staring too long at him but he just wave and smile so warmly at me.

 

Omma said to me, Now that i have a brother. Omma will took seunghyun as our new family member. I don't understand tha time but as i heard word brother came out, i jump happily! Yeay! now i have a brother. Seunghyun said while pick me up to his lap. You can call me hyung from now on. He smile again. I was just too happy and i kiss his cheek. Omma chuckle looking at us.

 

"ji.. Come on.. or we will be late !" i jumped from my seat on the bench outside our house. Startle by his loud voice from inside the house. Gosh hyung. I held my chest to keep calm. My heartbeat was crazy right now. I felt like blood rushing up. I'm dizzy.

 

"yah.. let's go" Hyung pulls me by my hand toward his car. He open the door for me and close it as i get in safely. He run to driver seat and start the engine. I turn up the radio and my favourite song is playing!

 

" but mama i'm in love with a criminal..

and this type of love,

isn't rational,

it's phsycal,

mama please don't cry..

I will be alright,

all reason aside,

I just can't deny, Love the guy.."

 

"wow! jiyong.. you're a good singer!!"

 

I laugh together with hyung. Then we sang the song together. But it's hard for hyung since his voice is deep. He is suitable for rapping, yeah. He laugh really loud when i told him that.

 

"well, we are here~" we get out of the car and hyung's friends are waving at us. We walk to them with a smile hanging on our lips. I bow to them. Seunghyun just patted my head and hug me by shoulder. 

 

"so seunghyun, this is jiyong the one who always talk about right?" one of his friend said. Hyung nodded and sit on the bench, offering his hand to sit beside him. I took his in mine and sit on the bench.

" Jiyong, you're so cute!" Hyung's friends who sit opposite me said while pinching my cheeks. I just lower my head and smile.

 

"thank you." i said softly. Hyung stare at me and then at his friend.

 

"yah! don't you dare flirting with jiyong," Hyung warn him. I giggle as hyung smack his friend's head.

 

"ouch! yah seunghyun! that's hurt. So what's wrong if flirt with jiyong? Right? my yong yong~"

 

what the? my yongyong? that is just disgust!! Ewww..  i pout angrily at hyung. Hyung look at me and he knows me very well. He know that i was mad at his friend because calling me yongyong, he stand up and smack really hard his friend's head, Again. I laugh along with hyung's other friends.

 

"don't call him that you er! i have my eyes on you, cho kyuhyun!" ohh~ that disgusting guy named kyuhyun. 

 

"aishh.. arasso arasso! don't hit me" beg the guy.

 

After an hour sitting there, playing games in my phones, chit chat with hyung's friends, staring at hyung, and sleep, i got really bored. I want to go back! But i can't tell hyung, he will get angry with me. I pout while playing with my fingers. Hyung saw me got really bored so he asked his friends, if he can go back home right now because he got something to do at home.

 

"guys, i want to go back home now. Let's meet again next time." seunghyun hyung get up from the bench as i watch him. I blinked a few times. 

 

"what are you doing jiyong? get up. We are going home" i still confused but i just followed hyung to his car after grab all his things on the table. Make sure that he didn't left anything behind, he start the engine and drove. I look at hyung, he said 3 hours but it just 1 hour we had been there. Is there something happen?

 

"why are you looking at me like that baby?"

 

"mm..no..nothing but didn't you want to stay there for a long time..?"

 

"yes, i was about to but i think i got something important at home." he smile, while looking ahead. Yeah we don't want end up in hospital. I nodded. Then, hyung volume up the radio, as we listening to it, the DJ said something about kissing. I don't understand, so i ask hyung for explaination.

 

"hyung.. what does that mean?" No answer from hyung. I look towards him, i can see his cheeks become little red, his palm tighten on the steering-wheel, i frown at him.

 

"hyung? are you okay?" i touch his shoulder as he turn his head at me and smile. "I will tell you when we get home." I just nodded and enjoy the songs on the radio.

 

Yayy! we are home. I jump off the car as hyung laugh at me, i pout trying to be cute" why are you laughing at me?" Hyung walk near me and hug me by my shoulder. He shook his head and open the door.

 

"nothing, you're just so cute"

 

"really? am i cute?" i ask while puffing my cheeks. He laugh again and nodded. I grin happily as i enter the house. I flopped into the couch and switch on the TV. Hyung walk into the kitchen and came back with choco milk in his mug. I frown at him as he sit beside me.

 

"why there is just one mug?"

 

"you want it?" i nodded eagerly as he chuckle. He give the mug to me and i gladly take it. I drink it slowly, 

 

"mmh ahh~" i moan. That is just so delicious! I put the mug on the table and turn to hyung who is looking at me with mouth slightly open. I lift my eyebrow.

 

"why hyung?"

 

"erhem.. uhmm d-did you just.. m-moan ?" I nodded. Why he ask that?

 

"is it wrong? Then how should i do it?" hyung gulp. I shrug and continue watching TV. Suddenly, hyung tug my shirt. I look at him.

 

"do you want to learn how to..umm kiss?" my eyes widen when hyung ask me that. I turn my body to him. I nodded until hyung had to hold my head from nodding." you will get dizzy" We laugh together as he guide me.

 

"so first, you have get ready." i nodded. By now, we are sitting face to face on the couch, so it's easier for hyung to teach me. I can't stop smiling looking at hyung, I'm so excited and happy. Because the one who teach me is hyung!