Our kiss

ICE-CREAM

I pretend to sleep when jiyong is out from the bathroom. I heard hin walking to his chair and starts study. Maybe for tomorrow. I still didn't know how to tell jiyong about tonight. Maybe i just go to him and grab his lips? Or beg to kiss him? 

'Aishhh!' I run my fingers through my hair. I lift my head to peak on jiyong. He still sit  there. I can see that he is somewhat confused right now. 

I decided to get up and walk to him. I held his head between my palms. He tried to look behind but i stop his head to turn around. I giggle at the back.. until he whines. His cute voice never fail me. 

"hnggg~ hyung..! " he tried to push away my hand from his head but i still hold tight. Oh how i love to like this. 

"Hyunnnggg~ whyyyy!?" He whines again. is he hurt? I didnt hold his head too hard. Just enough for him not able to turn his head around. I hold my laugh with pressing my lips together.

But then jiyong got up from his seat, make me jolt. I pull away my hands from his head and take a few step back. He turned to face me. He looks angry. Uh oh.. did i made him angry? I look at him and i can feel like he was going to attack me anytime. Jiyong walk towards me. As he walk to me, i took a step back. Then he start to throw fist on my chest. Its not that hurt since jiyong is not my opponent. 

"hyung! why you did that!?" He said while he hit my shoulder and chest. I tried to stop his hand from hitting me while laughing. Watching this cute side  of him, always make me smile. He is too cute to be damn true. 

" hyung i hate you!" He still continue whinning why i like that and hitting on me. As he hitting me, and i was busy to notice that we already reach the bed. Jiyong push my shoulder so i felt on the bed. I used my elbow to support my body. 

"*giggles* jiyong.. you are so cute" i tease  him again. But i know he love when i said that. He blush whenever i said something sweet to him. 

"n-no.. im not. " i can see his face turn red as he said that. He tried to hide his face facing the floor. I smirk at him. He pout so cutely that just make me  want to capture his lips, not letting go forever. I felt so hot right now. But the air cond is already on. Why am i feeling hot all of sudden?

 

"Ji.. hyung want to.. " as i said that, i pull his hand so that he sit next to me on the bed.  He just follow and sit properly on the bed. Make himself comfortable. I gulp when he his lips seductively.

 

. You are making this hard ji. 

 

"What is it?" Jiyong look at me with his puppy eyes. 

 

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Then i look at jiyong who was waiting like a dog, waiting for his owner to give him food. I sit facing to jiyong as i ask him to do that too. I cleared my throat. 

"Ji, hyung.. want to kiss you" i said as i grab his right hand and touch his face with my free hand. He looks quite shocked. But then he blush non stop. His face was as red as tomato when i ask him that. He look at me with wide eyes. He do not believe what i said. 

"ji? Are you okay?" I caress his small face and take a glance on his lips. Jiyong still remain silent. 

"Uhm.. i..uhh" he is lost of words. He was about to say something but i stop him..

"Shh.. why? Are you scared?" To my surprise, jiyong shook his head. so he is not scared if i kiss him. 

"So what is it?" 

"I.. uhmm i dont know how to kiss" he looks down at his lap. Pouting cutely. I laugh out loud when jiyong said that so cutely. I can never believe he being this innoncent.  I wipe away my tears from laughing so hard. 

"Its okay ji.. hyung will do it. You just sit back and enjoy it" 

"How am i suppose to enjoy whe i never kiss and dont know how to kiss?" 

 

"just follow my lead." Jiyong nods. 

 

"Close your eyes first" jiyong close his eyes and wait. 

I held his hands tightly and move toward his lips. I never dream this to happen. Oh my god. I waited for years to get to taste this plump lips of jiyong and now.. my dreams come true. 

 

I moved closer to jiyong's lips and slowly touch his lips with mine. It felt so ing soft but i dont want to scared him. So i just touch his lips with mine. Not the real kiss. As i pull back, i look at him. Watching jiyong's eyes slowly open. He looks at me. His cheeks still red. 

 

"How was it?" 

 

 

 

 

 

🌷🌷🌷🌷

 

 Hi!!!! This is my new update after a year. So i wrote this chapter as my apologize because not able to write for a very long time. :( although its  very short. 

I'M SO SORRY! *bow* please accept my sorry. :')