Wake up Ji

ICE-CREAM

Who is that boy? Seunghyun new friends?

 

Well i guess so. If not, seunghyun will never let anyone sleep on his bed. Ye jin put the tray on night stand beside seunghyun bed slowly. Her mom put on a worried face looking at the boy. " uhmm seunghyun, who is this boy?" ye jin patted her brother's back. Seunghyun then sit beside jiyong and caress jiyong's hair with love in his eyes.

"his name is jiyong" seunghyun said with a smile hanging on his lips. He took the towel and dye into a bowl of water. He put the wet towel on jiyong's forehead.

"uhgmm.." jiyong moan feeling a wet towel on his forehead. But then he asleep again. "seunghyun how did you find him?what's his name again.. aha! jiyong right?" seunghyun facing his mom and his sister.

"Actually i was on my way to meet youngbae and seungri.. but when i walked along a dark lane, i saw jiyong standing there. i think he is scare and try not to show his face to me. I comfort him. He agreed to show his face and telling his name and his age. After a few minutes, he fainted in my arms." seunghyun told them sadly.

"Poor jiyong, its okay seunghyun after he wake up, you can ask him either he has a home or not. In case he doesn't have a house. He can live with us. " Seunghyun's mom nods and smile a little at seunghyun. She was about to walk from the room and turn back instead.

"oh yeah seunghyun.. your father, hyori and dongwook are coming home tonight." Seunghyun lift his head and made a shock-face.

"really mom? you're not kidding right?" seunghyun felt so happy inside because he had been missing his father noona and his hyung. Seunghyun smile up to ear. His second noona was shock too and hugged seunghyun. Seunghyun and yejin jump in joy. They plan something nice to celebrate their father and other siblings. Well it took a year that seunghyun apart from his father because his father move up to be a managing director. His hyori noona and dongwook hyung had to follow their father to help father.

"Oh my god, i really miss dad." yejin burst into tears. Her mom hug her and walk together out from seunghyun room. She afraid that jiyong will wake up because the noise.

"Mom, can you make porridge for jiyong . And left for me too. I'm afraid i will be hungry at midnight later."

"of course, my son. anything call me okay?" Seunghyun nods and smile to his mom.

The water be heard fell to the floor. Jiyong lift his eyelids and slowly bring his hand to rub his face. He felt so dizzy right now. But this feel so comfortable. He took the towel on his forehead and put aside. As he brought up his body but then fall back again. He is too weak.

At that time, seunghyun was done with his bath and look at jiyong who is trying to brought his body but failed. Jiyong sceam loudly when saw seunghyun who just had towel around his waist and not wearing anything top. Seunghyun shocked and widen his eyes.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! A-ARE YOU TRYING TO ME?" seunghyun just stand there and don't know what to do. But he managed to keep jiyong' s voice down. He afraid that their neighbour can heard jiyong's scream.

"hey, don't be afraid. I'm your friend. uh.. wait here a sec." seunghyun walks to his wardrobe. He opens widely and take out his white stripped pyjamas. He took another one that for jiyong later. He changes into his pyjamas and come back to jiyong.

"i'm seunghyun, your new friend" he said with a smile and hand jiyong his pyjamas. "friend??" jiyong thought and he got nothing in his memories about seunghyun.

"by the way, where am i? how did we met?" jiyong take with a nervous feeling the pyjamas seunghyun hand to him. Seunghyun still smiling like a crazy person at jiyong. Jiyong scanned seunghyun from head to toe. Wow ! he is a good-looking. Jiyong being weak at the sight in front of him now.

"jiyong? are you okay? are you hurt somewhere?" seunghyun ask worriedly. He touch jiyong's shoulder but jiyong shook him off. Jiyong just shook his head means nothing. He is not hurt anywhere. And he thinks that he is okay but actually not.

"i'm sorry. i didn't mean to scare you. " seunghyun wave his hands on air and laugh a little because he find jiyong is very cute. "do you want to take bath? to refresh yourself" seunghyun stand up and took his phone on the small table. "go on.. i wait here" seunghyun said with a deep voice that send shiver to jiyong's spine.

"o-okay then. no peek !" jiyong run to the bath room and close the door hard. Seunghyun smile at jiyong's behaviour. Seunghyun forgot to call youngbae to apologize because he didn't show up at where they promise to meet.

"yo.. what are you doing?" seunghyun said while putting powder on his face. He has a special powder to take care of his handsome face that girls and guys falling in. Her mom bought it in China. The smell of the powder is very fragrant. He walk to the bed and slip under the soft blanket.

"yo.. why you didn't show up today?"

"i'm sorry, i had a business to take care."

"oh really? it's okay bro. at least you tell me why"

"thnks. you're not angry?"

"of course i am but since you're my friend.. i'm not anymore" they both laugh. Then the bathroom door open and jiyong walk out with a small step to seunghyun. Seunghyun look at jiyong curiously. " uhm.. youngbae i have to go first."

"okay !" they hung up.

"what's wrong jiyong?"

"uhm.. i.."

"yeah? what is it?"

"seunghyun.. i"

Seunghyun pulls jiyong's hand and made jiyong sit beside him. Jiyong blush so hard and the touch. Jiyong's cheeks as red as tomato. Seunghyun laughed at that sight. He caress jiyong's cheeks and hug him.

Jiyong doesn't respone to seunghyun's action just now. After a few seconds, jiyong hug seunghyun back. so tightly. Seunghyun ask jiyong again what happened.

"ji. what's wrong?" they break the hug and stare to each other.

"actually.. i remember about what happened to me." jiyong start to cry.

"no..no..no don't cry. i can't go with a crying boy. i will cry too later. please?" seunghyun wipe jiyong's tears.

"tell me everything about what happened. i will help you if i can" jiyong still crying and ready to tell seunghyun about everything happened to him. All about his dark past. He hate it so much.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jiyong's flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Kwon Ji Yong! come here now!" his mom's voice can be heard jiyong upstairs. He run and bumps to a guy that he don't know before. After that her mom walk closer to jiyong and whisper in jiyong's ear.

"this is the guy that i want you marry of." Jiyong's eyes widen and step back.

"NO ! i don't want! "jiyong run to his bedroom. As he wanted to close the door, the guy entered his bedroom and lock the door. Jiyong don't know what to do. The guy smirk at him and pull jiyong's waist to his body.

Jiyong struggle to escape but the guy grip on jiyong's waist is tight. "Hello jiyong, i'm seungri " the guy introduce himself.

 

 

XD how was it? yeah i know. Not good. but at least i'll try. Aaaannnnddd i got a surprise for my readers ^^ wait for it.