Teach Me

ICE-CREAM
 
 
"okay, first step, you must prepare yourself." hyung smirk but i didn't notice that because my eyes were pin to TV. It's my favourite cartoon! I love spongebob so much! ^^. I grin when i lift my gaze from the TV to hyung who was getting ready with his lips. I saw him his lips.
 
 
"how to prepare?" i pout at him. He chuckle and ruffle my hair. I smile as he smile back at me.
 
"to prepare you can use lip balms, or just your lips like this." Hyung his lips seductively, I can felt my heartbeat beating so fast when he do that. Suddenly, i felt embarrased to ask him to teach me how to kiss. I face palm, hyung frown look at me.
 
"why ji?"
 
"umm.. nothing" i laugh nervously while rubbing my nape. This is bad.. this is freakin bad. What should i do? Should i ask him to stop? Yeah, let's try ask him that. I look at hyung while pressed my lips together. Hyung tilt his head to side as he waiting for what i want to ask. As he knows what was going on in my head.
 
"hyung... if possible, c-can't we s-stop here? It's not because of you or what, it just i felt nervous.." I look down while playing with my sleeves.
 
Hyung laugh as he sit comfortablely on the couch. I look at him with big eyes. Not understand why he is laughing. Is that so funny?
 
" okay, if you want to.. i don't really mind. But i want to continue this 'lesson' tonight." He look at me sharply, his lips curve into a smrk. But i can't describe what was that mean. Sometimes hyung is very mystery... 
 
 
I nodded unwillingly. My heartbeat didn't stop beating so fast. What was am i afraid of? Is there gonna be a bad one or good one? I'm confused and nervous as well. I saw hyung already become silent here. He just watching the TV without glance a bit at me. 
 
 
Hmm.. its a bit sad though. When i'm lack of  love or affection from hyung. 
 
Then, we heard a knock at the door. We look at each other. Hyung stand up and walk towards the door to open it. I peak from the couch, still hadn't move.  
 
 
"Evening boys~" it's our mom' s voice! I jumo from the couch, run to her direction and hug her. How much i miss her! 
 
"Omma!! Where have you been all day?"Still hugging her, she smile into our warm hug and broke when she need to talk. She pull hyung's and my hand's, guide us to the kitchen. I sit on the chair beside hyung as she sit across we both. 
 
"Why mom? " hyung ask when he saw mom's face a little red and breathless. What's wrong with her? 
 
 
"Ah.. its nothing my boys. I just got some news. I don't know if this is a bad news or good to you both,my dears. "
 
"What is it mom?" I ask curiously with big eyes. 
 
"I'm.. getting married again." Mom said as she playing with her fingers. She didn't look at us when she said that. 
 
 
"Really mom? When? Is he a nice guy? Can i meet him? " i ask those question without letting mom answer it. Hyung sighed. I give hyung a do-you-know-about-this-look. He nodded. 
 
"So.. what now? Are you both okay?" I just shrug,as i turn my head to hyung's. I really don't know what to do. Most people said stepfather and stepmother are scary.. but other peoole said they are nice and caring. 
 
I felt like i don't want mom to get married again. But i poor her. She is alone. I have hyung so its okay for me. Although, mom has the two of us, i know that she is lonely. The love for children  and husband or wife are different. 
 
Hyung still remain silent. I don't know if he agreed or not. But if mom get married, it will feel uncomfortable to live in the same roof with new people. What if that guy has children? He will bring them here. I.. don't feel comfortable then. 
 
Then, mom's phone ringing. Hyung and i stare at mom's phone. When she pick the call up, she said..
 
"Hello? Yes, heechul? Okay i got it." She nodded before end the call. I don't understand why she did that. Even she nodded or what, the other line cannot see though. LOL 
 
"What is it mom?" Hyung ask as he walk to the refrigerator to get cold water. 
 
"Nothing, its my PA, heechul hyung. You already met him right?" 
 
"Neh" both of us said at the same time. 
 
" so boys, i still didn't get your answer.. can i get them ASAP?" I gulp..
 
"Sure, we will tell you ASAP" hyung drink his water after he said that. Are you serious hyung?! 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------
 
 
I grab my towel and head to the bathroom. Hyung came in with a happy smile hanging on his lips. I wonder why he is so happy.
 
"What's up hyung?" 
 
" babe, tonight mom said she have dinner with her lover." 
 
"So, how that suppose to make you so happy" 
 
"Don't you get it? tonight we are alone!" 
 
I widen my eyes as he said that. What does he mean by alone? Something smell fishy here. Hyung skip his step to the bed and lie on it. I shook my head not understand, and just enter the bathroom. 
 
 
After done with my shower, i saw hyung still lying on bed. Maybe he is already sleeping. Now, it's 7:30pm. I hang my towel behind the door and walk to my study table, open my books, took out a pen and start to study a bit for tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
Seunghyun's POV 
 
When i heard jiyong shut the bathroom's door, i start to plan something special for tonight. Well, you see... tonight is special night for me and jiyong. We are going to kiss !!