boys meet boys

ICE-CREAM

 

 

Once upon a time, he walks down in his neighbourhood in London. He felt the wind slapped his face in a slow motion. He was eating ice-cream. Mint flavour is his favourite. He smile to elders that he met on his way. Then, his phone rang. A call from his friends. He pick up the call with a happy tone in his voice.

"hey, what's up bro? " said the other in the phone.

 

"i'm fine, where are you?" he said while kicking a stone on the street.

 

"i'm at the park right now with my fiancee. come join us if you free " 

 

"oh really? nice idea bro. i'll arrive there in a minutes." He finished his ice-cream and his thumb.

 

Then he turns left in a dark lane. He stop his step and look into the dark street. There's a person standing there. He,himself don't know if that's standing is a ghost or a person. Yeah, he afraid of ghost. He once saw a ghost through a mirror in his house standing behind him when he was still a 5 years old  kid. His arm hair all standing up right now. The other in the phone keep calling his name.

 

"hey, bro.. are you okay? why are you not talking?" sound very worried.

 

"i..i call you back. uhmm got a deal right now." 

 

"okay," then both of them hung up their call. As he look at his phone, the thing right there walking towards him. He step back one step. He tried not to show that he is afraid right now. Oh . what is that thing. please go away ! he talk to himself. That thing stop walking and turn his back towards him.

 

should i run now? or asks the thing what is his identity? He felt like crying right now. He start the conversation with 'that thing'.

 

"h-hey.. what are you.huh? a-are you a person? ghost?" 'that thing didn't turn back. Just standing there. But then he talk.

 

"i'm a person." his voice was so soft that made him taken back. !! his voice was so seductive. 

 

"are you a girl or a boy" 

 

"boy."

 

"can you show me your face?" he asked the boy . The boy turn and right now is facing him but still can't see his face properly. "i can't see your face. it's too dark here" The boy talk again to him. " come here" he reaching out his hand. He slowly walking near to the boy.

 

He took the boy's hand that he just met just now. They shook hand. Wow ! this boy's hand are so soft like a girl's hand. "what ' s your name, boy?" The boy tighten his grip on his hand.

 

" Ji... JIyong."

"i see, my name is seunghyun. " he smile to the boy. The boy release the hand.

"how old are you, boy?"

"14"

"i'm 20. so i'm your hyung then. urmm.. can we talk outside?"

 

The boy nods and follow the older outside the dark street. Now the older can see clearly the boy's face. He is cute and beautiful face he has, his hair was blonde, he is wearing a simple outfit. He look nervous and sweaty.

 

"what's wrong, ji?" seunghyun ask and in his voice he sound worry toward the boy.

 

"i..i ran away from home." the boy named jiyong said the truth. Then he start crying. He brought up his palms and hide his face . Seunghyun hugs jiyong to comfort him. They stand like that for minutes . Ji's cry stop and seunghyun felt the body is heavy. He shook jiyong's body but no respone from jiyong.

 

"jiyong? are you okay?" he cupped jiyong's face and the eyes are shut. Jiyong faint in his arms. Seunghyun don't know what to do. Where he should brought him to. Hospital? But i didn't bring any money with me. Because i planned only to meet up with youngbae. He talk to himself and think. Home, yes!

 

Seunghyun put jiyong on his back and walk to his house. The distance from here not so far to his house. It take about 10 or 15 minutes if walk. Arrived at his house, he push a button on the wall. Then his mother open the door with a shock-face. She put her hand to cover .

 

"what happend seunghyun?" Seunghyun step in the house and run upstairs to his bedroom. His mother follows behind him. She scream to ye jin, her daugther.

 

"ye jin-ah, bring cold water and a towel. oh bring up some medicines. "

 

"alright mom! " ye jin run to the kitchen and start to search the item that her mother wants.

 

"towel, cold water and meds. why mom asks for this.? is seunghyun sick again?" Then she place all things in a tray and bring upstair to seunghyun's room. When she enter her youngest brother's room ,there she saw a boy sleeping on seunghyun' s king sized bed. Who is that boy? Seunghyun new friends?

 

 

 

 

XD i guess i can't do this FF as a one-shot. *rolling on the bed* I'm so sorry, Or do you guys wants this as one-shot FF?