My little brother

ICE-CREAM

"hyung~ *yawn* good mowning !" I saw jiyong walking in his big shirt. I widen my eyes at him. Just how did he manage to wore that all night? I mean yeah, he is just wearing a big shirt that too loose on his slim and small body, reveal his milky white skin and his colarbone, and he is not any pants. Just his tight boxers.*clear throat* 

 

Oh jiyong.. why are you always tease me like this? and yet you all act innoncent.

 

"yah, hyung? are you okay?" Jiyong poke my cheeks cutely and pout. OH MY GOD please spare my life. I look at him and smile. He look at me and smile back. He walk to the counter and place his elbows there.

I walk to the cupboard by passing him." hey ji, why so y in the morning huh?" i took out two mug and turn to him. I smirk while he pout cutely. Places his finger on his lips, seems like he is thinking.

"uhm.. i don't know why i am y?" woah.. he said that so innocent! How could you ji?

 

I chuckled and glances at my baby brother. I always called him baby and he don't mind with that. He said that he likes when i call him baby. I was shock too at first but don't care. While i was stirring the coffee for both of us, I saw jiyong lower his head and seems like he is not in his usual mood. Jiyong always famous with his happy character, always laugh, smile a lot and tease me a lot too. I admit that but he is just a baby so he don't know.

"baby.. what's wrong?" i place the mug on dinning table and sit down. Jiyong follow me and sit opposite me. He still didn't lift his head to look at my handsome face. Just playing with his small finger and pout.

 

"i.. just.. *pout deeper* about last night" He said almost whisper. I can't hear him well. So i brought i finger and lift his chin up. He sure shock by my action just now.

"what happen last night?" I ask him, stare him in the eyes. He avoid my eyes for sure. 'what the hell happend last night?'

And then i remember that he said last night he had a nightmare. I was like ' oohh , i remember now'

 

"is it.. about your nightmare?" He nodded. I release his chin and sit comfortable in my chair. After one sip of my coffee, Jiyong put his head on the table while whining about that dream.

"jiyong, just tell me your dream,hm?" i said while holding the mug and stand up from the the chair move to the living room. Jiyong follows me from behind. He threw himself on the couch beside me. His lips still pouting. Eyebrows frown and teary eyes.

 

'aigoo.. such a baby my little brother' i chuckle looking at him. So cute babe.

"Why are you laughing?" He said while playing with his shirt. I shook my heads.

"nothing.. " i paused to take a sip of my coffee and turn to him again.

"so tell me, what is your dream last night?" I put my hands on his shoulder. He leans closer and rest his head on my shoulder.

 

"i dream about you and me but there is one guy. i don't know who he is. In that dream, you and i met at a dark street and.. and.. ughh hyung can you read by yourself about my dream? I'm too tired to tell about it to you. It's a long story." he pout again. Aish this kid.

 

"so, where can i read them?" I ask dumbly.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and hit my chest playfully. I laugh at him. " in chapter 1 &  chapter 2"

"okay.. i will read later" I nodded at him.

"hyung~.."

"what again?" i said without looking at him. I'm too busy searching for my favourite channel. Once i found it, i stop and put the remote on the coffee table.

"what are we going to do today?" He lift his head from my shoulder and stare at me.

"uhm.. this evening i want to meet with my friends. Why?"

"What about me?"

"you can stay at home or meet with your friends too"

"no~ i want to follow you"

"can you really bear with it this time?" finally i look at him with curiousity. Jiyong never bear with my friends. He said he don't understand what are my friends talk about. And then he begged me to go home. Well, of course he don't understand what are we talk about because it's about our university stuff. Jiyong only 15 years old. Our level of study, there's so many gap.

 

"umm.. maybe?" he looks away.

"no ji, you will not. If you follow me, at first yeah, you will stay quiet but at the end you beg over me to go home. And it didn't last 30 minutes i was there. "

"but.. i'm loney if i stay at home" he whine. show off his sad eyes. I sigh.

'what am i gonna do with this kid?'

"i promise hyung ! i will be a good boy there" He show up his hands. OhMyGod.

 

"okay,okay we will see. I at least, i want to be there about 2 or 3 hours okay?" He widen his eyes. Starts to beg me and i didn't let him do that.

"no..no. you already promise right? Now go and take bath already!" He chuckle cutely and stick out his tounge at me, sign of protest.

"if you don't run in 3 seconds, i will tickle you until you cry!" i threaten him. I know he can't hold it when i tickle him. He heard my threaten earlier and quickly run to the bathroom. 

I laugh out loud at him while watching him run to upstairs.