Code name SC (Secret Crush!)

School is a Torture (Lovely Complex)

"RING!! RING!! WAKE UP!!" My alarm clock rang exactly at 8am. And that's when i remembered,

ugh, summer classes!!

"URGHH" i groaned as i got out of bed.

Well, at least Dongwoo and Sungjong would be with me, but still!

"nonono, nam woohyun, you are going to find a boyfriend in this year's summer class!! That's right! I'm definitely getting a boyfriend !! just you wait!! " I declared confidently in front of the mirror . with a satisfied smile, I walked out of the house booming with confidence.

BOYFRIEND, HERE I COME!



 

"W-W-Why are you here?!" I gasped, ignoring all the curious glances because of my shouting.

"Same goes to you you freak! Now i'll get called an Infamous gagman even in the summer! this is all your fault!" Sunggyu shrieked.

"Shut up you idiot! You're making a scene!"

"YOU should shut up you freak!"

"EVERYONE'S LOOKING AT YOU TWO YOU IDIOTS, SHUT UP BEFORE I TEAR YOUR MOUTHS OPEN!!" Dongwoo declared with his face the color of tomatoes. Sunggyu and Woohyun immediately shut their mouths. Dongwoo may be nice but he's not someone to mess with!

Woohyun sighed. " This is gonna be the worst summer ever!!" He slumped back down to his seat, banging his head continously on the table depressingly.

Just then, teacher Yoo Jae Suk came in .

"Alright class, settle down. We have a special addition to the class today, i hope all of you would welcome him. Come in , Kim myung soo-ssi." 

Woohyun looked up with curiousity. The doors opened , revealling the iest and hottest male alive that got woohyun's breath hitched. His beautiful pale skin and deep eyes along with delicate features were enough to kill half of the human species with his stare. Woohyun stared in awe and admiration.

"H-He's an angel!!" Woohyun thought with his mouth wide open.

"Good morning Myungsoo, go have a seat." Mr Yoo addressed.

Myungsoo walked along all the seats, and stopped in front of woohyun. "May i sit behind you?" myungsoo asked.

"S-SURE!!" Woohyun said, flustered. OH MY GOD, HE TALKED TO ME!!

"Eww, you should probably get away from woohyun, he screams bacteria all over him" Sunggyu said without hesitation. A chair comes swinging towards sunggyu and hit his annoying head.

"OW THAT HURT !!"

"SHUT UP IF YOU ARE GONNA SAY NONSENSE YOU IDIOT!" Woohyun huffed as sunggyu hugged his head in pain.

"Sorry about that." woohyun said to myungsoo, with a embarassed smile on his face.

"It's okay, that was quite interesting." Myungsoo said montonely.

Woohyun felt his heartbeat fasten as cupid's arrow shot right through his heart. "Maybe this IS gonna be the best summer ever!!" Woohyun thought dreamily with his hands cupping his cheeks .



 

"Yah, you like that Myungsoo guy, don't you?" Sunggyu said with a smirk.

"W-What!! How did you know?!" Woohyun said in shock.

Sunggyu lifted his drink. "You're so easy to read it's written all over your face." woohyun pouted.

"Well, about that, i was just going to make friends with Myungsoo anyways, so i think i can come out with a plan to help you." Sunggyu said cockily.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Woohyun said in shock for the second time that day. "Sunggyu you're the best !! omgomg I love you so much! (Gyu: "Ew gross") What do you want for lunch today? Mcdonalds? KFC?"   "Mcdonalds!"  "McDonalds it is!!"   "AND!"

"....And?" Woohyun continued , confused.

"Sung Jong." Sunggyu Muttered. "Har? What did you say?" Woohyun questioned.

"LEE SUNG JONG-SSI!" Sunggyu shouted loudly with red cheeks.

.....

"SUNGJONGIE?!" I gasped, No way! Our cutiepie sungjong?! Well this is interesting.

"Ahh, so sungjongie is your type eh?" Woohyun said with a smirk.

"Of course he is! He's so cute!" Sunggyu cooed with heart shapes replacing his small eyes.

"Ok then, I'll call it a deal. You deal?" Woohyun asked.

"Deal!" Sunggyu said excitedly. With a shake of hands, Their ultimate plan has begun.


A/N:

Hi everyone!! before you start hurtling stones at me, I have a super perfect reason why i didn't update for a year!!

I was lazy .

NAHH just joking! (Kinda) i WAS HUNG UP BECAUSE OF MY REALLY IMPORTANT EXAM AND I KNEW I SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING AROUND ANYMORE SO I SPENT TWO YEAR STUDYING. and by the fact that i need to study for two years, you can see that i am quite dumb.

But anyways Im back because my exam ended yesterday omgomg! *pops party poppers* So it means that i will be updating more regularly now and i hope to get all your support! thanks!!

Well then , tata! *blows flying kisses*