Summer Studies

School is a Torture (Lovely Complex)

Hi everyone!

After so much editing, I have finally wrote a chapter! /claps claps/ I am really grateful to the people that subscribed , comment and upvote this story even before it was published ^^ thankyou and please, enjoy!


 

I've always been reading beautiful love stories. First loves that works out, the person you like falls in love with you, or maybe even a handsome alien guy being your boyfriend. Great , how great. It just so happen that the love of my life is the worst guy ever. I didn't really remember our past until this day when I accidentally found my diary book and everything just came clashing into my tiny brain. Good times and old times, all of that happened, when I was still in Woollim High, 2006.

 

 

 

Summer 2006, 17 years old . The start.

 

Hi! My name is Nam WooHyun. No, not Namu(tree) Hyun, It's Nam WOO hyun! Jeez why do people always get my name wrong. Anyways, today would mark the last week of school till summer holidays, I can't wait! But as usual, principal Ho is reading some speech . HOW BORING! Which is why I think i kinda fell asleep... while standing in the school hall...

 

"What are we going to do ?! That IDIOT fell asleep! WHILE STANDING!? God sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with him..." Dongwoo said, whispering loudly to SungJong.

"Erm... Let's just ignore him for a while..."

 

I was sleeping soundly with a beautiful dream of me and my soldiers. HAHAHA! Die you loser opponent! You can't beat me! Oh no don't hit my soldiers! noo!!

I immediately screamed at the top of my lungs

"NOOO! MY SOLDIERS ARE RETREATING! COME BACK!!!"

 

"........"

 

 

"puahahahah!"

"What the hell was that?"

"That's the funniest thing ever ahahaha!!"

The students in the hall started laughing their asses out. Commotions and whispers start to occur and the teachers had to shout for the students to calmed down.

meanwhile the principal is just plain ing angry right now.

 

"Err... Huh?..."

I said as I looked around. OMG, I was dreaming!! ...And I screamed out loud in the hall O_O

How embarassing....

 

 

Sunggyu turned around after that annoying scream, only to find the culprit to be the idiotic nam woo hyun.

"That idiot.... How stupid can he be?"  Sunggyu said as he shook his head.


 

"WHAT? SUMMER CLASS?! NOO! TEACHER!! I just slept in the hall that's all! And maybe that includes interupting the principal.... but STILL!! DON'T GIVE ME SUMMER CLASS!!!" I whined. As a punishment for sleeping and causing interuption in the hall, I have to go to summer class. Nooo!!

...My precious... Summer...

 

Well you shouldn't have done that. Sleeping while standing? What are you, a giraffe?"

"Emm I have considered that before but fortunately i'm not." I said with a grin on my face. Hopefully the teacher would get distracted and forget about those darn classes right??

"Don't try to humour me kid. I've written down your name on the list. You will go to class next monday."

"Ehh?!" I said, pouting. This is so not going as planned.

As i was going to go out of the room, I turned to my side and saw sunggyu struggling to carry some books. Hah! he's such a weak-o! Being the good person I am, I walked to him and helped carry some of the books on his hands.

"Shouldn't you thank me for helping, Mr Sanggyu?" I said with a lop-sided smirk.

"You making fun of me?"

"Yeah,how did you know? :O I heard you went into that choir club, great job Mr Sanggyu!" I carried the books on one hand and used the other to pat on his pathetic back. He had an annoyed look while flinging away my hand.

"Of course, I'm awesome. And, my name is SUNGGYU, YOU IDIOT! Move you freak. Here's your books teacher."

"Oh, thanks Sunggyu!" The teacher said in delight.

"I was being kind and helping you! How can you turn around and say freak?!" I exclaimed. This guy seriously getting on my nerves.

"I can also call you an idiot if you want"

"Shut up midget!"

"Do you wanna fight?!"

"Oh, bring it on!"

"Hey, you two Infamous gagmans!" The teacher shouted.

"Who are you calling that!" We both shouted in unison.

"would you please stop calling me that!" We said in unison again. We looked at each other with disgust. Oh god, I hate him so much!

 

We both stomped our way to the door and got stuck in between the door. There's a saying called, one can't avoid one's enemy. And that's exactly how I feel right now.

"Move you freak!"

"YOU should move you weak-o!"

"Hey you love birds, stop bickering!" The teacher barked.

"WE ARE NOT LOVERS!" We both denied.

With a loud "Hmph!" we both got out of the door and went to opposite ways. I'M NEVER GOING TO MEET HIM AGAIN!


 Yayy!! first chapter! did you guys like it? leave a comment below and SUBSCRIBE!!!!! For the first time I wont be putting subscribers only in my story so please don't for get to sub if you liked it :) Bye love you :*