I LOVE SWIMMING YIPPEEE

School is a Torture (Lovely Complex)

Another update in a day! I feel so hardworking *flips hair* 

Enjoy! (:


 

 

a few days later, Sunggyu managed to befriend myungsoo and asked him out for a swim with them. Myungsoo accepted the invitation and here they are now, at the SMtown Swimming complex.

"OMG THE POOL!!!" Woohyun and Sunggyu shouted excitedly when the pool is right in front of them.

" I haven't been to the pool for ages!" Sunggyu complained.

"Me too me too! Whoever jumps into the pool first wins!!" Woohyun shouted and immediately jumps into the pool. Sunggyu quickly followed suit.

"hey no fair! you're cheating! Take that!" Sunggyu splashed the water onto woohyun's face with a cheeky smile. 

"Hahahaha i love the pool!!!" Woohyun said as he splashed the water back. They were having the time of their lives when realisation hit them.

Oh god, wait a second....

Sunggyu widen his small eyes and smacked the back of woohyun's head. "You idiot! have you forgotten our plan?" Sunggyu whispered loudly.

"I don't think you are in the position to scold me!" Woohyun huffed.

They turned around to see a deadpanned YaDong couple along with sungjong and myungsoo looking incredibly awkward.

"S-Sorry guys...." Woohyun and Sunggyu apologized.



 

"S-So, Myungsoo ssi, why are you attending summer class?" Woohyun asked timidly as they walked casually in the pool .

"I had a fever on the day of my exam, so i didn't do very well." Myungsoo replied.

"Oh i see..." Woohyun said.

"......."

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO AWKWARD WHAT SHOULD I DO?!  Woohyun cursed internally as he frantically tried to think of a new subject when a ball came flying to his direction, hitting him right on the face with a loud "smack!" and causing woohyun to sink down into the water.

"what are you two doing stoning there? Come and have fun! " Sunggyu said as he waved woohyun and myungsoo to join him and Sungjong. Woohyun and Myungsoo quickly walked towards them and joined in.

"What did you do that for!" Woohyun whispered to sunggyu.

"You looked like you were gonna suffocate from that awkwardness, i was just trying to help you!"

Sunggyu scoffed. "And besides, you were only awkward because you were trying to act nice" 

"Are you saying that i'm not nice?! You want a beating old man?!" Woohyun said , outraged.

"That's it, that's the way. Stop trying so hard and just let it flow, you'll do fine." Sunggyu encouraged with a smile. That made woohyun's heart thump just a teensy bit. Wait, was it suppose to?

"Okayy let's get back to have some fun!" Sunggyu annouced and smacked woohyun's back with his hand that left a painfully red mark.

"OW THAT HURT!!" Woohyun complained. He watched the back of sunggyu walking towards sungjong and couldn't help but to smile.

"thanks sunggyu."

 

After the advice, Woohyun started to open up and was able to talk to Myungsoo more casually as the awkwardness ceased. Sunggyu was also having a great time with SungJong . As they were chatting up with their crushes, woohyun suddenly realised, "Hey, where's Hoya and Dongwoo?"

"Oh, I heard they were there, at the water slide." SungJong replied.

 

"Water...Slide?" Sunggyu and Woohyun gasped.

without hesitation, sunggyu asked , "Sungjong, let's go together!!"

"Let's go there too Myungsoo!!" Woohyun asked.

"B-But i'm scared of things like that..." Sungjong said apologetically.

"Me too." Myungsoo said.

Sunggyu and Woohyun both lowered their heads in disappointment but the lovely slice of fun and joy that was just right in front of them was really really really HARD for them to contain any further.

"Can WE go on the slide for a little while??" Sunggyu and woohyun said in unison with puppy eyes , clasping their hands together for approval.

"S-Sure, go ahead." Sungjong and myungsoo said.

"YIPPEE! I LOVE SLIDES!!"

"SLIDES ARE A MUST AT POOLS!!"

"WHERE'S THE ENTRANCE?!"

"IT'S AT THE RIGHT OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!" Sunggyu and woohyun ran excitedly to the entrance.

"Hey! No running!" The lifegaurd blew his whistle.

meanwhile , myungsoo and Sungjong are left alone, in the pool.

....(smirk)



"Well, i had a fun time today, see you all tomorrow!" Dongwoo smiled.

"Bye bye!"

"See you all soon!"

After bidding their goodbyes, Hoya and dongwoo walked back home together as they stay near each other, while Myungsoo and Sungjong walked the same route to their own house. Sunggyu and woohyun walked seperate ways home.



In school the next morning...

 

"MyungSoo is a really nice guy right?" Sungjong asked.

Woohyun stopped dead on his tracks ."W-What?!" 

"No No ! It's not what you think! It's just that Myungsoo walked me home the other day and was very kind that's all!" SungJong assured.

"H-How about Sunggyu? He's a nice guy right? " Woohyun asked warily.

Sungjong smiled at the thought of sunggyu. "Ah, yes he is. But maybe it's because he has such small eyes, i didn't feel too pressurized while talking to him, since i can't even see his eyes!" Sungjong laughed.

Oh my god that would be such a hurtful comment from your crush! luckily sunggyu isn't here yet or he'llㅡEEEEEK!!!

"S-S-SUNGGYU?!" Woohyun quickly hid behind a flower pot out of reflex and took a peek to find sunggyu's depressing expression .

"Y-You heard that?" Woohyun asked with an awkward smile.

Sunggyu then grinned widely. Too widely for woohyun's liking.

"Sunggyu, a-are you okay?" Woohyun placed a hand on sunggyu's shoulder.

"YES-I-AM-TOTALLY-FINE." Sunggyu replied with a voice so stiff he could have turned into a robot.

"Yah Sunggyu..." 

"I-AM-FINE-AND-MY-NAME-IS-SANGGYU"

"Sunggyu wake up already !"

"MY-NAME-IS-SANGGYU"

"Sunggyu!!"

And with that , Sunggyu brushed off woohyun's hand and ran off the hallway to the backgate.

"S...

SANGGYU!"  "It's sunggyu you idiot." Dongwoo corrected.



A/N:

Yay third chapter! Man i forgot how tiring writing could be but it's so fun, esp coz it's of my fave anime of all time! anyways, SUBSCRIBE if you liked it! well then, byebye~ *blows kisses to all of you*