Charms?

School is a Torture (Lovely Complex)

The next morning, Sunggyu walked haughtily along the school corridor, obviously showing off his freshly styled hairdo that made him feel like he stepped out of a k-drama. But of course, to everyone he looked nothing but like a wierd teenager with seaweed on top of his head. With a loud smack of the door, he sauntered into the classroom with an annoying smirk on his face.

Woohyun was drinking his daily morning milk (yes he calls it his morning milk) peacefully before setting his eyes on Sunggyu and puking it all back to the bottle. " What the hell are you?! A broom? A sea urchin?!" He exclaimed while pointing at sunggyu's.... pointy looking seaweed hair.

"Shut up idiot , today i am a different person! My popularity is gonna increase to the sky, you are so gonna buy me those earphones!" Sunggyu smiled proudly to himself.

"Huh?" Woohyun laughed mockingly. "Suddenly changing your hairstyle won't make you popular, you know."

Sunggyu looked at woohyun and made no attempt to hide the disgust on his face. "Same goes to you, suddenly wearing eyeliner won't do much effect to your popularity either."

At this point, the patience volcano in Woohyun's heart has finally erupted. 

Before sunggyu could even react, woohyun has (thankfully) laid his hands on Sunggyu's hideous hair with a bright smile on his face. "Oh look, a centre parting!!"

.

.

.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"


 

After school , the group walked the same route home.

 

"Thanks for ruining my perfectly styled hair that took so long i almost got late for school, you freak."

Woohyun glared at sunggyu with his now cleaner looking eyes. "Why are you even walking in our direction anyways?"

"I have something i need to get at Hoya's place. Mind your own business!!"

"Wow, you not only have small eyes, you are small in character too!"

"I'll sue you for defamation!"

They were having an intense staring contest with each other before realising there are two lovey dovey couples right in front of them.

Well this is awkward.... They both thought .

 

"Hoya! let's go get our fortunes told!" Dongwoo jumped in excitement and ran towards to arcade shop.

 

"Congratulations! Both of you have a compatibility of 85%!!" The machine said in a tone too cheerful for woohyun's liking.

"Ooooo, that's quite high Hoya! Hey, you two should try too!" Dongwoo ushered Myungsoo and sungJong to the machine. Meanwhile, woohyun is stuck with Sunggyu playing some lame whack-a-mole game.

"What an idiot..."  Woohyun thought as he looked at Sunggyu in displeasure.


 

"What are you ordering Hoya?" "Anything's fine babe."

The group decided to go to a nearby cafe to have a drink.

"Ah," Hoya recalled. " I just remembered. Sunggyu, are you going for the NELL christmas live party?" 

"What?" Sunggyu questioned.

"I heard you really like them. My friend had 2 extra tickets, if you want to go I cou-"

Woohyun slammed his hand on the table. "NELL?? SERIOUSLY?? I'LL GO I'LL GO!!"

Sunggyu slightly widen his eyes. "You like Nell too Woohyun?"

"Like them? I'm obsessed with them!"

Sunggyu beamed. "They are totally cool aren't they !"

"Have you heard their new song? It's so beautiful omaigoddd TT "

The two continued blabbering about how awesome Nell is while the group eyed each other with knowing grins.

"Hey, why don't you two try going out?" Dongwoo said casually.

Sunggyu and woohyun froze on their spot for a good three seconds before shouting a "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" at Dongwoo's rediculous remark.

"What? you two like the same things and get along pretty well. I'm sure your compatibility is quite high." Dongwoo said as he sipped on his drink.

"Come on, be real. There is no way in hell that i would date a rude idiot like him."

"Back to you, look at his small eyes, can't even tell if he's awake or not!"

"See what i'm saying?"

"I don't need to hear it from someone like you!!" Woohyun puffed.

"Erm, are you all ready to order?" The waiter stood behind woohyun's seat awkwardly.

"Ahh, yes!" Woohyun flustered around his sit and finally sat down to look at the menu.

"Mmm, a new drink ! i have to try this." 

 Woohyun and Sunggyu said in unison, " One BerryGood please!" And looked at each other in shock.

"See?" Dongwoo shrugged.

.

.

.

"YOU'RE WRONG!!!!"


 

Hi everyone hohoho, shamelessly back after one year again xD I really wanted to finish this but i just couldn't find the right time. by the time i finish this site may have already been down xD But i still want to put some effort, regardless if i have any viewers or not! If ya'll want more, please watch the anime Lovely Complex! thank you :)