I can do it!

School is a Torture (Lovely Complex)

IMPORTANT!!

So, i think you guys may think that i put the name 'sanggyu' there for no reason, but there is a reason!! 

Sang Gyu is like Thank you but pronounced in a more korean accent haha! That's what i noticed and thought it be funny to put it there, but no one caught on my joke ;-; But that was also kinda an easter egg to say thanks to all of you ^^ Anyways, love ya'll and enjoy!~



 

Woohyun immediately rushed out to find sunggyu, who was sitting on the backgate bench.

"Sunggyu..." Woohyun called out.

Sunggyu sighed, "I told you to call me Sanggyu didn't I?"

"erm..." woohyun said as he scratched the back of his neck, not knowing what to say.

"What? you trying to confort me?" Sunggyu said annoyingly.

"Hey! I was just worried about you, what's with that sarcastic attitude!"

"Who's being sarcastic!" Sunggyu yelled.

They glared at each other before Sunggyu slumped back to his seat.

 

"Anyways," Sunggyu sighed, "What he said wasn't wrong. I should have known after all these years, but now it all seems clear to me. Hah, I guess I'm just too lame for him then, being small eyed and stufㅡ" Smack!

Woohyun punched Sunggyu right in the face and he fell to the ground before he could say another word.

"Argh!! What was that for?!"

"YOU IDIOT!" Woohyun barked.

 

"Small eyes or not, as long as you are human you have a chance, isn't it? Haven't you always been called small eyes? Acting like this just because you crush said so is pathetic!! "

"If you get depressed over things like that you will never find love, !" Woohyun released in anger. Sunggyu stared blankly at him.

"Ugh! pissing me off!" Woohyun huffed and stomped his way back to class frustratedly.

Sunggyu watched as Woohyun stomped off, remembering every single word that bratty guy said.

"hmph, that idiotic punch really woke me up," Sunggyu smiled as he stood on his feet again.



Woohyun stomped his way back to class, punching that weakling Kim Sunggyu in his mind when something bumped into him and stopped him on his tracks.

"ah, Sorry!" Woohyun apologized and looked up.

"wait, myung soo?" woohyun said in surprise as the one he bumped into was his ultimate crush, Kim Myungsoo.

Myungsoo bowed courteously. "Good morning, Woohyun."

"Good morning? It's afternoon, class has already started," Woohyun informed.

"I know that. I have a hard time waking up in the summer." Myungsoo said with a lame excuse.

"Ahh i see..."

 

"I'm bad at waking up in winter too." Myungsoo added.

 

After some silence, myungsoo broke the ice.

"Thanks for yesterday, i had fun."

"Woohyun's eyes lit up . " Me too!" he chirped.

"Could i ask you a question?" Myungsoo asked.

"What is it?" woohyun said, burning with curiosity.

"Does Sungjong dislike me?"

Woohyun stunned there for a while. Wasn't Sungjong talking about Myungsoo earlier today as well? "Ah, no no, he's just very shy and kind of afraid of you. But i think he's ok now."

"Oh, is it?" Myungsoo exclaimed. "That's good...Very good... " He trailed off.

Woohyun questioned, "Could it be that ... you like SungJong?" Myungsoo's face flushed red upon hearing this.

"N-No! Of course not!" Myungsoo managed to mutter.

Woohyun pressed on."Then why are you blushing?"

"I-I'm not! I'm just, hot. Really, really hot." Myungsoo replied as the blush on his cheeks got redder.

 

 

Myungsoo stood by the side of the classroom door and took a peek at woohyun shyly.

"Really, I'm not." and he shuts the door.

"What the hell, he definitely likes him.... " Woohyun thought as he slumped down onto the floor depressingly.

 

"Woohyun, you were just yelling to me like a minute ago, what are you depressed over?" Sunggyu walked casually in front of Woohyun.

Woohyun sighed,"Sorry Sunggyu, I guess you were right. Getting rejected like that seriously hurt so much huh..." Woohyun smiled sadly as he lowered his head.

....

"YOU IDIOT!" Sunggyu exclaimed and threw a punch across woohyun's face.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Woohyun glared at Sunggyu as he cupped is cheeks in pain.

"That was revenge for just now, " Sunggyu smiled annoyingly.

"and, I'm not gonna give up on Sungjong!" Sungggyu said confidently.

" -"If you get depressed over things like that you will never find love!"- " 

"Ahh, that was what my late grandpa last said~" Sunggyu faked a tear.

"You liar! I said that to you minutes ago!"

Sunggyu laughed.

"I'm glad you're with me woohyun. You woke me up."

Woohyun felt comforted by his words for some reason and smiled.

"Well then, if you aren't giving up then i'm not either."

With their new found motivation, they yelled in unison,

"Let's do our best!! fighting!!" 



A/N:

this is short and lame *sniffs*