Our First Meeting

Break Up over the Phone

AN: Thank You for the lovey comments, subscribers and also upvotes.  I'm sorry for the lack of updates.  Last week i was busy with my convocation day and this week i was so busy with my work.  

AN:  For new readers, Break up over the phone was supposed to be one chapter but then lovely peoples have been leaving comments wanting it to be longer, some of them even subscribed and also upvoted..so this actualy how i repay them for being so nice to me, a newbie in writing yunjae fic...^^ sorry if my writing ..

 

 

Yunho was sipping his coffee at his usual café, when suddenly a memory struck him.  His mind slid backward, remembering the first time he met Jaejoong, few years ago. 

The atmosphere was pleasant on that day, college students were seen exchanging small talk and gossip, young women busy chatting with their girlfriends, making plans for the day.  However these people were casting flirtatious glances, aimed in Yunho’s direction, but he chose not to notice.  Sitting alone, reading Reader’s Digest magazine in the bustling atmosphere of the café, he could not help but feel all alone.

It was after thirty minutes, Yunho is sipping his third cup of coffee and almost finished doing the Sudoku, when the door was pulled open.  A man entered the café.  A gorgeous man.  The most beautiful person Yunho had ever seen in his entire life.  He looked so lovely, so beautiful, so unaware of his own beauty.  Staring at the gorgeous man who is busy talking with the waiter behind the counter, probably telling what kind of drinks he wants, Yunho realized all the people in the café which moments ago giving him flirtatious glances are now looking at the beauty.  Pointing, giggling and discussing with their friends about the gorgeous man.  Blood rushing in his ears, pounding, everything in him is screaming for him to tell them to back off, that beauty is his!

That’s when he realized, he had fall in love.

To that beautiful man.

A stranger.

Who is probably belong to someone else.

Because there is no way a man like that is single.

Looking down, feeling dejected, Yunho rubs his face with both hands.  Then he heard footsteps approaching his table.  He noticed a figure standing up next to his table. 

Yunho blinked.

He looked up and saw the beauty, standing in front of him, holding a cup of coffee, looking terrific in black shirt opened at his neck, showing a little bit of his collarbone and black jeans, mouthing something.

After moments of staring, the beauty cleared his throat, gesturing to the seat across Yunho, “Is this seat taken?”

“No. It’s not.”

The beautiful man sat down, brought the coffee to his lips, takes a sip and stared at Yunho.  Instead of staring to that man eyes, his stared at that man pouty lips, wet from the coffee earlier.  When a pink tongue the pouty lips, Yunho had to crossed his legs.  He heard that man cleared his throat.

“You were looking at me since the moment I stepped in here.  Mind telling me why?”

Yunho continued to gaze at the beauty before he answered.  “You’re beautiful.”

The beautiful man let out a self-conscious laugh.  “Well that’s nice to hear, even if it is an exaggeration.”  He took another sip.

“No.  You are beautiful.”

Yunho watched the beautiful man looks up, and when he met Yunho’s eyes, he looks down again, shyly and his cheeks went red.

“Kim Jaejoong.” 

“Huh?”

“My name is Kim Jaejoong.” said the beauty, softly.

Yunho smiled softly. Now he knows the beauty’s name.  ‘Kim Jaejoong.’ Yunho muttered softly while watching him finished his coffee.

“Yunho.  Jung Yunho.  Pleasure meeting you, Kim Jaejoong.”

“Jaejoong-shii, are you dating someone right now?”  There is no point wasting time

Jaejoong tilted his head to the left looking so confused.  Yunho couldn’t help but thinking, ‘Aww, so cute’.

“What do you mean by that? Call me Jaejoong, please.”

“Are you dating someone right now?” asked Yunho, again.

“No.”  Jaejoong shook his head, a smile formed over his face, “I’m single.”

Yunho closed his eyes.  When he opened them, he saw Jaejoong is still looking at him.  He felt the nervousness that he gets when he met someone new, someone he wants to go out with, the fear of being in a relationship, fear of ing it up, opening himself to heartbreak.  But as he looked again at Kim Jaejoong, he decided that this is not the time to be afraid.  He wants Kim Jaejoong!  To be his!

“What does a guy have to do to get a date with you?”  Yunho can be very forthright when he wants to be.

“Ask me politely and gave me a few minutes to consider It.” answered Jaejoong shyly.

Yunho was ready for a rejection and when he heard Jaejoong answered him like that, he needs a few minutes to gather himself.  Did Jaejoong really give permission for Yunho to court him?  But when Jaejoong was looking at him with anticipation, Yunho realized, Jaejoong was actually giving him a chance.

Slowly, Yunho got out of his chair and stood before him.  Taking Jaejoong’s hand in his, “Kim Jaejoong, may I have the honor of a day spent in your company?”

Smiling, “What will we be doing on this date?”

Looking up at Jaejoong, “Well we could spent the day at the park, watching kids playing and also eat ice-cream.”

Laughing softly, “I would like that.”

Yunho grinned and straightened.  “Shall we go now?” 

When Jaejoong stood up, Yunho slipped his arms in Jaejoong’s and in minutes later, he led him out the front door.

That’s how he first met Kim Jaejoong and that’s how Yunho asked Jaejoong to go out with him.  To be honest he was shocked when Jaejoong phoned him, asking a break up from him.  Of course they had ups and downs but to break up their relationship is another thing.  He cannot lose Jaejoong.  Jaejoong is his everything, his soul mate, his other half. That’s why he keeps sending Jaejoong messages, calls and also that Cartier Bracelet so Jaejoong will know that he is the only one for him.

He doesn’t blamed Jaejoong when he asked for a break up and later confessed he still loves him.  Partially it was his fault.  They were spending less time with each other.  Texts and calls are not enough to maintain a relationship.  This break up is not a bad thing.  It helps them rethinking about their relationship.  Jaejoong still loves him and so did he. 

When he heard the bell sound, signal for when people entered the café, he looked up and felt déjà-vu.  Jaejoong is looking so beautiful, so gorgeous and just like when they first met, when they first laid eyes on each other.  He watched Jaejoong smiled to the the waiter, whom he knew, and let his eyes roam the busy café, searching for Yunho.  Yunho rose and Jaejoong quickly spotted him.  Walking quickly to Yunho, Jaejoong keep smiling all the way.

“Hai”

“Hai, Jae.”

Jaejoong stared at Yunho for a moment, and in the next minutes he was kissing Yunho. Without wasting time, Yunho twined his arms around Jaejoong waist, pulling him closer, ravaging Jaejoong’s lips, just like when they had their first kiss on the third date. Jaejoong then pulled away.  Yunho whined at the loss and was trying to bring Jaejoong’s lips to his, when Jaejoong suddenly said, “I’m sorry for asking a break up from you.  I don’t know what is wrong with me.”

Yunho nodded and leaned again for another kiss.  “I’m sorry too, Jae.  I’m also at fault.  I should spend more times with you instead.”

“Yeah” answered Jaejoong playfully.

Yunho kissed a spot under Jaejoong’s ear, whispered to his ear, “I love you, Jaejoong.  Be mine again,”

“I love you too and yes, I’ll be yours,” Jaejoong says.

 

 

AN: So...what do you guys think??? ? Okay?