Confession

Break Up over the Phone

 

AN : if you guys want me to remove this, please leave a comment.  

Jaejoong took a seat on a stool at the main bar, closest to the entrance, watching people coming in and out with a glass of wine. He had no idea on how to fix his ‘broken’ relationship with Yunho.  He is the one who asked Yunho for a break up and now he wants him back.  But how on earth can he do that.  You Stupid, moronic, idiot.  That’s what Yoochun called him after he told him what happened. 

“Do you want something else?” asked the barman, gesturing at a small menu.

“No”

Jaejoong looked down at his glass and was surprised to see it was empty.  He lifted his hand, signaled for another.  “I like another one, please.” His voice sounded slurred.

The barman raised one of his eyebrows slightly, but he poured the wine into the emptied glass.  “You’re sure you okay? Because I think you were swaying in your seat”

He took another gulp of his wine paying no attention to what the barman asked. As long as he can keep his balance on his stool he is not drunk.  And right now he wants to get drunk, to forget everything.  However after the tenth glass, his vision had turned blurry, ears fuzzing, the alcohol dancing in his head, signaling his body he had enough alcohol in his system

Standing up on his feet, ready to head home, he heard the barman asked him a question, “Are you sure you’re okay”

“I don’t know” his head is spinning and the room is swaying and the last thing he remembered was the worried expression on the barman face and his vision turned black.

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was just finished brushing his teeth in his bathroom when he heard a phone ringing.  Wiping his face with a towel, he padded into the living room, he saw Yoochun putting on his sneakers.  “Yoochun, it’s a little after one.  Where are you going?”

“I just got a phone call from someone, it’s about Jaejoong”

His heart surging and his stomach tightened.  “What’s wrong with him?”

“Nothing.” He grumbled. “He just had too many drinks and passed out.  I’m going to pick him up and probably need to spend the night there.”  Grabbing his jacket and car key, Yoochun went out from the apartment.

When he is about to enter his bedroom, he saw Yoochun’s phone on top of his coffee table. 

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time he realized his phone is actually ringing and not some dream, he picked up his phone from his bedside table.  He had to squint his eyes a bit to read the caller’s id.  His vision is blurred because he was crying in his sleep.  He dreamt about Yunho not wanting him anymore.  With tears still streaming down, he answered the call.

“Helo”

“Jaejoong, are you okay?”

And now he is practically in tears.  Even Yoochun voice sounded like Yunho’s now.  Oh how he missed Yunho.  He missed how Yunho will comfort him during times like these.  He missed everything about Yunho.  Why he was so stupid.  Why he asked a break up from Yunho? Why? Why?

“Jaejoong, are you okay?” Yoochun asked him again since his previous question unanswered.

Jaejoong finally took a deep breath.  His crying subsided however he is still sobbing.

“Yoochun, I miss Yunho. I want him.  I am crying right now and I want him to hug me and tell me everything is going to be okay.  I want to be in his arms again, Yoochun.  Oh god, Yoochun, I want him back.  I want him back.  I still love him.” said Jaejoong in tears.

“I’m sure he feels the same way” answered Yoochun.

“Why the hell did  I break up with him? Why did I ask him that kind of question?” 

“Jaejoong, don’t beat yourselves over this”

“What if he doesn’t want me back?  What if he’s already moved on?”

“He still wants you back"

Suddenly his bedroom door was opened and Yoochun was standing there with a glass of water, looking at him.

“Who are you talking to?”Asked Yoochun

“Huuh?” looking down at his phone, he is sure Yoochun called him, but Yoochun is standing in front of him now.  "I'm talking to you” answered Jaejoong. 

"I was here. I was in hurried to get you so I forgot to bring my phone with me. .So there is no way I'm the one who called you”explained Yoochun.  "I left my phone at Yunho’s place."

“Yunho?”

“Yeah.  I was at his apartment before i went to get you”

When he heard Yoochun’s answer, he flung his phone to the end of his bed.

“Jaejoong why would you that?” asked Yoochun.  He was perplexed with Jaejoong sudden behavior.  He knows how much Jaejoong loved his phone and seeing him throwing it, he is sure something is wrong.

“Yunho is already back from Tokyo?”

“Since two days ago. Why do you ask?”

Then they both heard chimes from the phone, signaling incoming messages.  Seeing Jaejoong not making any move to get his phone, Yoochun went to get it and he swiped the phone screen.  And when he read the message, he smiled widely.

“What?” “Why are you smiling like an idiot?” 

Yoochun handed him his phone.  “See for yourselves.”  Walking out from the room, Yoochun said, “I brought you some aspirin for your hangover but I think that messages will cure it.” Still smiling, “Bye”

Jaejoong looked at his phone and read the message.

‘I guess you caught me..:)’

He reads another

‘Will you take me back?'

 <3<3<3