A Morning Phone Call

Break Up over the Phone

AN: Thank You for the comments and everything.

AN2: Break Up over the Phone was supposed to be 1 chapter only but its Yunjae. 

AN3: Unbetaed so there will be grammar mistakes. Comments please :)

It was a beautiful sunny October Saturday.  Anyone with good sense would not be in queues for a Hazelnut Latte and banana muffins. They probably spent times at beach or go swimming. But not for Kim Jaejoong. After that break-up-or-not phone call with Yunho yesterday night and also how he had to cancel their we-are-no-longer-in-a-relationship-but-not-friends- date because he ‘suddenly’ had stomachache, he needs his comfort food and drink.

After getting his drink, he took a seat at one of the table in the café. While eating his muffin, his mind drifted on what had happened in previous night.  He remembered every details of their break-up phone call, but still he couldn’t help feeling disappointed because for the first time in their four years in relationship, Yunho didn’t send him a ‘Good Morning’ text as usual this morning.    Jaejoong examined his phone, while drinking his latte; he thought of sending Yunho a message but decided against it. Standing up and do a little cleaning on the table, he left the café feeling a little down. But while waiting for the bus, he heard a familiar ringtone from his phone.  A phone call from Yunho.

“Hello”, Jaejoong answered the call.

“Hi Jae”

“What do you want, Yunho?”

“Can we meet up, since last night you canceled our dinner?” Yunho asked.

“Yeah. How about tonight?”

“I can’t since I’m on my way to the airport right now.  I have a meeting at Tokyo”

Jaejoong straightened up, surprised about this sudden news, “Tokyo?”

Yunho sighed, “Yes. Tokyo.”

“So we’re going to meet up after your business trip?”

“Yeah”

“Okay”

After being silent for a moment, Yunho said “Jaejoong, the reason I called you today is not about informing you about the trip but I just want to say, Good morning, angel and you looked beautiful today.”

His cheeks were pink after he heard what Yunho just said and after taking a deep breath, ”But you didn’t even see me Yunho.” Jaejoong said.

“I don’t have to. I have to go now. Bye Jae.”

Yunho hung-up before Jaejoong could say goodbye.  Jaejoong replayed the phone call that he had with Yunho just now and he couldn’t help but to smile.  He had to use his hands to cover his face so that he wouldn’t appear as being crazy.  When the bus arrived, he jumped on with a spring in his step.  Sitting down, he couldn’t wait for Yunho to return.