The Reunion

Break Up over the Phone

AN : Rated Scene, happened after the meeting at the Cafe..my first attempt at writing this kind of scene so that's why it is so short

Yunho knelt behind Jaejoong and slid his hand between Jae’s legs, touching his opening, parting it.  Then his replaced his fingers and he shoved into him.

Jaejoong known that Yunho was big, but as it happened so suddenly, he cried out.

“I’m sorry, Jae.” Yunho’s breathing fast and spoke closely to Jae’s ear, “Do you want me to stop?”

 “No. Please don’t. Don’t stop, Yunho.”

Jaejoong could feel Yunho’s lip kissing his shoulder and then the sharp edges of his teeth biting the flesh while he pulled out and plunged even deeper and the action repeats for several times. 

Pumping his hips in smooth rhtym, Yunho asked,” More?”

“Yes”

“So good, baby.  So good.”

Whispered into Jae’s ear,” I’m going to you now.”

A moan slipped past Jae’s lip,”Yes”

Yunho gripped Jaejoong waist and drove into him harder faster deeper, that bundle of nerves over and over. 

 Jaejoong moan again, this time because of the intense pleasure that he felt.  His body shook as he released on the bed and his wall convulsed around Yunho’s .  He heard Yunho’s groaned and followed by he emptied himself, painting Jae’s inner walls.

Then all that was left in the room is the sound of harsh breathing and soft whispers of “I love you” exchanged between the couple.

AN : SO....

AN2 : im in the middle of writing the epilogue of Break Up over the Phone, second chapter of He Does Not Belong to Me, and another one shot, so that's why there are no update because my muse decided to come out..please forgive me...