♡ 9

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Know You (Diary Ver.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

February 02, 2014

Wow wow wow wow wow. I haven't written anything in here for a whole month.

I just didn't feel like writing anything in here to be honest. Nothing that would be worth the mention happened in my life after all *sighs*

There's so much going on in my life right now. School, my family has been stressing me lately + a fight with my *coughs* precious friend *coughs* D.

I am emotionally exhausted, really. I feel like I'll hyperventilating any second. I can't take this anymore, the pressure's too much for me

Yeah, D picked a fight with my best guy friend O, claiming that he is the reason why her knee, her ears, her head and her shoulder hurt. He didn't do anything though. He just annoys everyone sometimes but at that time, he didn't.

You must be wondering "what did he do then"?

I'll explain briefly. We had to draw some trees yes, trees. to learn how to use Chinese ink to put shadows in our Arts lesson. She complained  that her trees didn't look good enough because mine looked better than hers

So, yeah. She kept pissing off everyone near her, including me and O and my best friend La (we all sit near her, unfortunately). She was always cursing, slamming her papers and pencils on the desk and whatnot. Anyways, I was on the verge of losing it when suddenly O gave her a piece of his mind lol

On our way home, she pretended like nothing happened at all. But when I arrived at home, there was a sh*tload of hate messages from D. Yes, from D. Directed towards me, even though I did not do anything? The 's wrong with her? I wasn't even involved.

The messages said "If you're siding with O, my *-*!". Yeah, something along those lines.

I was already tired and exhausted  and then I had to deal with her, too.

La and O texted me, telling me about the hate messages that they got (La wasn't involved as well!).

This is ridiculous.

 

 

February 03, 2014

..I seriously can't take this anymore...

 

 

February 05, 2014

My derpy English teacher (I would call him geek if he wasn't funny and cool lol) finally announced where our destination in England/UK (however you want to call it) is.

Yep, my year is going to do a so-called 'Educational Stay' in England. For a whole week. Hell yasss.

We'll be going to York. York is an ancient city in North Yorkshire, England. County town of Yorkshire (Guess why the city's name is York lol).

My teacher told us that... we will walk on the wall...(?) and that we will visit the York Minster. And we will visit plenty of museums. Plenty.

*

Please log in to read the full chapter