♡ 4

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Know You (Diary Ver.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

August 24, 2013

Really. I should write more often in here, haha :D

Anyways...

Yoo my diary!

Long time no see, huh? :D

Sorry, for some reason you went missing :o Perhaps my mum just put you away ^^' I just found you in a drawer of my desk haha~

I gotta catch up on what happened lately (didn't happen much so I guess it won't be much to write for me anyways :o)

Do you remember that annoying friend 'D' (AHEM -coughs-) of mine that I told you about?

Well, she annoys me even more than she already did. 

Please, help me and save me from her... ㅠ.ㅠ (I am seriously suffering from this)

She always tells my about her scout friends who I don't even know and it doesn't interest me at all.

Why does she do that anyways? Telling me about people I don't know... Is she expecting me to laugh at those stories she's telling me? Well, sometimes I do but they are only fake laughs. Because I honestly don't care if one of her scout friends obviously is dumb enough to inhale soda powder and says "I just inhaled coke. I am high now." right after that.

Yes, it is stupid and he has done it for fun's sake. And yes, you could laugh at that stupidity if you knew him better. But the thing is I don't even know him at all. So where's the use of telling me that? I can't understand it.

Besides, she sometimes often tries to act or be cute (she is one freaking month older than me!) when she wants something from you. My best friend, L, often has to gag if she sees that (which is... funny :'D) and on our way home, L always tells me how she feels about D and that D is annoying her (and I am kind of so not surprised that I am not the only one that feels that way).

 

Change of topic~

I just listened to EXO's "new" songs, Growl and Wolf ^^

 

Growl was okay, actually kinda good but I didn't like that part th

Please log in to read the full chapter