♡ 6

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Know You (Diary Ver.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[A/N] I edited the last chapter a little. Some of you might have luck and read it after I edited...

I forgot a little detail, which is 'important' for this chapter, sorry ^^'

For those who don't know what I mean: I added the dates 18/11/2013 and 24/11/2013, I'd suggest you to go back one chapter and read it again (those are only 4 sentences xD)

Oh, and before I forget: the big gaps between the lines mean that I 'wrote' on the same day but hours later than the previous entry.

If you know what I mean XD

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

 

November 27, 2013

The atmosphere within the family is still... tense as (sorry for not explaining back then, I wasn't in the mood to make any long entries) ever since my dad totally freaked out on his birthday (18/11/2013) because apparently, we took too long to prepare lunch.

Even though it was only 12 at noon.

And we only took so long because we prepared the cake and the food, everything should be perfect after all.

We all worked so hard, even my stupid brother worked hard. I expected him to be (at least a tiny bit) happy or grateful for what we did.

But naah, he re-paid us through yelling at us.

My sister was the one who came up with that idea (my Mom agreed reluctantly) and she was also the one who worked the hardest for this birthday celebration.

I've seen her tears and that was the first time that I understood how much my Mom actually suffered. I silently apologized to Mommy for making her suffer even more than she already did... and I started to hate 'my father'.

He is such an egoist. Someone who is as selfish and as arrogant as him doesn't deserve to live in my opinion.

I can remember how me and my siblings would always go outside after dinner when we were younger and sometimes, my Mom would go with us.

She would sit down on the bench in front of our house and cry. And I would always wonder why she is crying...

She didn't cry for so long... neither did my sister. It was so painful for me seeing her like that.

I never wanted to see my father again, until he apologizes.

But I know for sure, he would not do that. He is perfect, flawless. He never does any mistake. It's always the other's fault.

I hate him.

I'm just going to watch Weekly Idol to calm myself down...

 

 

 

 

 

November 28, 2013

Hellouuuu diareyy,

I just finished doing homework and now I'm free for the rest of the day ^-^

I'm so glad because... we all know that homework :D

It's just such a waste of time >< (I know I am saying this now and I will probably say that homework is important in the future... when I am old, and... no, please don't remind me)

I know, I know. They are *cough* important *cough* because you have material to work then in school. Blah blah blah... you can work with it... blah blah blah... You can prepare yourself for exams and tests... blaaaah blaaaaah blaaaaaaah. OMG, I sound like a teacher (well, except the 'blah blah blah' part :D)....

Anyways, where was I again? Oh yes, homework . Took me at least 3 hours of my life to finish them D:<

I've got new updates on my kpop life for you (I know you're excited, very excited *cough*)

My sister... really.. that gurl.

She told me at ing 1am, in the middle of the night, that Teen Top's latest song, 장난아냐  aka Roc

Please log in to read the full chapter